How do you know if your in love?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elektra_lover
I think I'm in love, but I'm not sure, how can you tell?

Elektra_lover
I think I'm in love, but I'm not sure, how can you tell?

psycix
double threads?

Beast_Within
i no..its crazy

debbiejo
It's like schizophrenia...duel realities......

Elektra_lover
Twas an accident...

Raven Guardia
because it hurts like hell, when they do something that makes you upset.

Ronny
I have no idea, but i would like to know

like does your stomach get all freaky and do you smile alot around the person EL?

sniper
you should feel calmer, more relaxed around them...
yet at the same time, excited

a1hsauce
when u think about them when theyre not around, and even when they are

hh?
when you cant stop staring at the person laughing out loud

Ronny
OMG thats how i feel sometimes around

Raven Guardia
when you fantasise about them. laughing out loud

Ronny
laughing that's lust dahling

debbiejo
When your thinking about them all the time. Like the rest of life just fell off planet and you don't care.. Your only thinking of Luvie Duvie.... love

Ironman
when you dream about them and you cant get them outa your head till it makes you crazy till it makes you take a drill to your left temple and makes you bore the images out,

Raven Guardia
so true. then it all crashes with a damn wake up call sad

debbiejo
YEA, and then you want to pull your heart out and kick it across the floor.

Ironman
yeah i dont think i can love anyone i had my heart broken i just wanna chop it up but id die and i have said it once and ill say it again i am gonna make a difference just you see and i cant do it if i am dead now can i

Elektra_lover
Well, whenever I'm with the person, all I can do is smile and laugh. And I can never get mad at this person. This person works with me, and if this person is their I always have a great time, no matter what.

Ironman
the ask the person out and bang the person dot dot dot

Elektra_lover
What the f**k?

Ironman
dont ask to me love is an ilusion made by your brain to make you think something.

Raven Guardia
LoVe Is LiKe An RoLlAr CoAsTeR.........when its over you throw up (I have a shirt that says that)

Ironman
heh i agree

Raven Guardia
yes

Silver Stardust
You just know. You feel that no matter what, it's right. It's not really something you can explain...

Constantly thinking about the person, being happy just to be around them, dreaming of them, being able to totally and 100% trust in them...

Ironman
well its like the girl just thrusted her hand into my chest and pulled out my heart she was like i dont like you anymore i want you to break up with me i said wha wha what ok what ever that day i beat up the guy she liked and all of her exs and then i tryed ripping my locker door off, i had tears in my eyes that day i ran outa school and almost got hit by a bus.

Raven Guardia
omg I'm so sorry to hear that Ironman sad cry sad

dark1365
Man, what a stupid b----...
Sorry Ironman.

Ironman
oh its fine i got her ass back i saw her kissing her boy friend i walked up and said hey now were all one happy family i looked at her and said ***** your gonna get what is coming to yah then one of my close girl friends came up and close line the whore and i beat her boyfriend to a bloddy pulp. Yeah tho she moved thank god she was like will you go out eiht me this was a month ago i looked i said you know what i grabbed this asian girl and said i already have a girl friend it was random the girl was like you would go out with me i looked at her i said ill think about it and walked away.

Ironman
ps MASTER CHIEF IS AWESOME

dark1365
1st Comment ---- GOod for you.

2nd---- Yeah, he is...I don't get why people think he's overrated.

ChickinMeat
I think you just know, or i find you feel that butterfly effect in your stomach chest, i guess thats a sign!

lucija
you don't have to eat because you're full of this love
and you'd do everything to be with the person you're in love with
you want to sing, fly, draw hearts and sweet animals and other stupidities big grin

Ironman
umm this is the double post why are you bumping it

Clovie
i don't know.
i think you don't know. you feel like it.

Jackie Malfoy
If you met that certain person and you know he is the one.And when your heart beats faster and you feel shakly and lose of words!And acouse if you can't go one day without seeing him or talking to him.
Then brother or sister you are in love!JMinlove

BakaXero
i'd say its only a crush until something actually happens between two people
love to me means two people who have gone through many thing together weather its good or bad and still manage to be able to be with each other...
that sorta why i dont believe in the term love at first site... how can you truly say you love someone by just seeing them all that is, is admiring ones beuty but you do not know them as a person... Love does not happen in a second its something you develope

Time Of Evil
Well said BX. But 2 days ago I fell in love. You just can't stop thinking about them. Your all shakey around them.

The Ones
and you vomit when they speak to you ( or is it just me...)

Time Of Evil
laughing

The Ones
one of my friends prank called his crush and *looks out window* ITS SNOWING!!!

Time Of Evil
A little here too!

It's gonna' be -4 degrees celcius today!!!

We have to get a few inches of snow!!!!! jumpy

The Ones
SNOW DAY!!! DONT BETRAY US THIS YEAR!!! SNOW DAY!!! DONT BETRAY US THIS YEAR!!! SNOW DAY!!! DONT BETRAY US THIS YEAR!!! SNOW DAY!!! DONT BETRAY US THIS YEAR!!! SNOW DAY!!! DONT BETRAY US THIS YEAR!!! SNOW DAY!!! DONT BETRAY US THIS YEAR!!! SNOW DAY!!! DONT BETRAY US THIS YEAR!!! SNOW DAY!!! DONT BETRAY US THIS YEAR!!! SNOW DAY!!! DONT BETRAY US THIS YEAR!!!

The Ones
anyway back to my story *stares out window with imagination*

Time Of Evil
crybabyStopped ------- Al-------ready!!! crybaby

Time Of Evil
Is it still snowing where you are John?

The Ones
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. and my names not john its jack (lol)

Alpha Centauri
How do you know if you're in love?

When everything seems to not matter except the person you're with and how you feel around them. When everything good or happy makes you think of them. When just thinking of their name brings a smile to your face. When you look forward to seeing them again as soon as you say goodbye. When they're on your mind constantly.

-AC

vaya_the_elf
Love is when you care deeply about the other person, and you will do anything for their best interest. Also you can not help but think about them all the time. You would even die for them, if you ever had to. You will always be there to watch over them, even if they don't love you back. Sometimes you become very understanding towards them, and you would rather die a thousand deaths than to see them shred one tear.

Storm
Does your heart ache and break when they' re sad?
Then it' s Love.

Are you attracted to others, but stay with them faithfully without regret?
Then it' s Love.

Do you accept their faults because they' re a part of who they are?
Then it' s Love.

Do you cry for their pain, even when they' re strong?
Then it' s Love.

Do their eyes see your true heart, and touch your soul so deeply it hurts?
Then it' s Love.

Do you stay because a blinding, incomprehensible mix of pain and elation pulls you close and holds you?
Then it' s Love.

Love is being honest with yourself at all times, being honest with the other person at all times, telling, listening, respecting the truth and never pretending. Love is an understanding so complete that you feel as if you are a part of the other person.

Love is the freedom to pursue your own desires while sharing your experiences with the other person, the growth of one individual alongside of and together with the growth of another individual.

Love is giving and taking in a daily situation and being patient with each other' s needs and desires.

The Tired Hiker
Yeah, I agree with Storm.

XFRODOBAGGINSX
s

taft
"s" is really how u know ur in love... im jk

Lyoko Saver
love stinks but thats just my oppionin

Elektra_lover
OMg the person got fired cry

JLred
blah.....i need a gf.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.