Alias

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elektra_lover
Any one watch it? I love it... Im addicted...

forumcrew
me.. im hooked i love the show jennifer garner..! wow o wow great stuff.. every episode is so good great writing with a really great cast

Piggle Humsy
Yeh Im an alias fan too, Although Im a bit behind, Im up to the 2nd series, my mate taped them on sky and then I watched them! lol
I eagerly awaiting the new series but i'll have to wait til its on terrestrial t.v this time sad

one eye

Fallen Jedi
i'm addicted too. i watch the show every sunday.

forumcrew
yep yep alias is the one thing i can thank my x-gf for.. well that and some good sex but thats besides the point

Elektra_lover
lol

forumcrew
each episode gets better and better... i cant believe they are really gonna believe that senator Reed was the mole though... shes gotta exposed soon

Elektra_lover
REAL SOON!!

AlexRyder
Lauren...is annoying....

but a very great villan. big grin

Elektra_lover
How long will she last my prediction in the next episode they will find out but nothing willk happen for 2 more weeks

Morningstar
i dunno if im a bit behind with posting this but i love Alias too! my fav show. Except, in Australia we are about 2 seasons or so behind every1 else. Which kinda sux! big grin

forumcrew
i read a preview sid and jack suspect her and talk to vaugn but he doesnt really believe it

Piggle Humsy
SPOILERS PEOPLE!! Please please put stuff in spoilers!

Thankyou! big grin

forumcrew
spoilers the last episode was almost 2 weeks ago

and something from the previews for next time they run after i hardly consider a spoiler

sorry but i dont feel like putting spoiler tags when im talking about a past episode

Piggle Humsy
Well Im waaaaay behind everyone so it is spoiling it for me. sad

Oh well.

forumcrew
sorry, you should catch up! season 1 and 2 dvds are out

forumcrew
new episode tonight!

AlexRyder
it was a good episode....didn't like the cliffhanger...but still...big grin

punkyhermy
i like jennifer gardiner...

forumcrew
*Garner* shes not a landscaper

yea it was a good episode..
i was upset with Jack for lying to Sloane.. so Sloane had an affair big deal its old news his wife was a ho anyway.. he knows Sloane is innocent and helpfull theres no way he will let him die... im just glad Lauren is gonna be gone.. it was an interesting story idea but it got old and shes annoying me

forumcrew
JJ Abrams no more?

Jeffrey Bell, best known for his work on Angel and The X-Files, will be joining the crew of ABC's Alias next season. It's all a part of his new two-year, seven-figure overall deal with Touchstone Television.

Bell will write and co-executive produce Alias, beginning next season. He will then move to executive producer on the drama series for the 2005-06 season.

AlexRyder
oh, yippee.

the problem is that when shows switch producers things really change sad

forumcrew
if he starts putting angel or x-files influence into alias he dies

hes creative and talented but those shows have no place near alias

Elektra_lover
True... SYDNEY HAS A SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ ABOUT IT IN TV GUID
wonder how she'll be worked in?

forumcrew
sloane and irina's daughter i assume.. and are we to assume now that sidney is jacks daughter and the affair gave birth to the sister?

Elektra_lover
BTW did ne1 get the game?

forumcrew
waitin for PC i heard its not the best game.. i wanna play it for the story though

Elektra_lover
I have it its pretty kool

Fire
my sis is totaly addicted to it, I think it's ok but nothing more really

forumcrew
her sis is the passenger.. i was so shocked that they killed Sloane.. well they didnt really but when i thought they did I couldnt believe it! The scenes for next time disapoint me... Vaugn kidnapped they gotta save him seems like a cop out like they kinda didnt know what to do to fill the end of the season before their cliff hanger.. at this point they could just take Lauren and her mom into custody they had to know theyd figure the code was a fake.. they dont need her really as a spy anymore just take them down.... its BS there letting it go on especially now that syd has to go save Vaugh so they can make sweet puppy love

Costa
Alias is the best!!!!! I love it! Too bad it only plays on Sundays...oh well...anyway, I look forward to every Sunday because of thiis show!!!!

forumcrew
yep i also enjoy the practice now thanks to alias..

Elektra_lover
That sux its gonna be a BIG clifhanger i think this season

forumcrew
yea they are dragging the stuff with lauren and vaughn on too long.. trying to use it as fillar to get to the cliff

Elektra_lover
I don't think the whole Vaughn/Lauren thing will be the cliff hanger I think by the end of the season she'll be gone

forumcrew
yea i agree with that, im just tired of them using the vaughn/lauren thing to fill space until the finale.. i hope this week its over with

Elektra_lover
Yeah but it wasn't and STUPID SYD AND JACK how did they let them escape!!!!! Do u think the two will fight (Syd. and Natily?)

forumcrew
hmm.. im really not sure.. I like how Sloane played them all and was really trying to get to his endgame.. they should of known sloane will always be obsessed with Rimbaldi Atleast they got Vaughn back, Lauren needs to go by seasons end... one of the best lines ever in the show was last night "Holding that thing you almost look like you hit puberty" I died Go Vaughn!

Elektra_lover
me2 that was a great line

Darth Vicious
I love ALIAS also, Jennifer Graner is way fine, i love it when she gets dressed up in different costumes every week, i just imagine being married to her would be f***ing awsome, she can dress up so many ways like the show ill never be tired, that said i really like the show even though i had my reservations about the whole 2yrs missing storyline, at the beggining anyways, they did a superb job explaining what happened but i have a question for all of u ALIAS freaks, i believe in Season 2, the first episode Quentin Tarantino was in that he took SD6 hostage, Sloane was handcuffed in his office and i believe to stop something cant remember what the only thing that could stop it was Sloanes fingerprints so he cut off his ring finger and gave it to JAck and for the rest of that season they would show him with that finger cut off but when this season started and still now if you pay attention to his hand his finger appears to miracously grown back, Anybody has any idea what happened? or if this something that might be explained later on, specially since no one in the show has noticed, Anybody got any ideas?

Darth Vicious
Heres the link to what i was talking about earlier:
http://www.alias-tv.com/episode13.html

forumcrew
yea i remember that but ive never payed attention to his hand.. ill check it out tonight

forumcrew
abc kept breaking into the show with weather updates!! im so mad.. gotta download it now to see.. crap and i forgot to check sloans hand

Darth Vicious
They had a shot yesterday were they showed Sloans hands and they werent missing any fingers!

forumcrew
could of reattached one it has been over 2 years

forumcrew
wow is all i can say about the finale.. great show im dying to see whats gonna happen next! this show always finds a way to make it more complex but perfectly understandable and explainable.. good work vaughn with the like 7 bullets he put in the *****

Elektra_lover
and then she still says the code laughing

forumcrew
season 4 isnt until january like 24 though

Elektra_lover
yeah that sux

Elektra_lover
New news:

Anna Espisoa will becoming back in episode 7 eek!

darktim1
one thing that I do know about next season is she gets the axe from cia but don't no who she is going to work for.

Elektra_lover
Where'd you hear that?

darktim1
Enews live the insider with christen and it was from the creator himself that told her.

forumcrew
http://www.comingsoon.net posted an interview with JJ abrams and he said her sister is a regular now, sark will have an appearence, i dont believe sloane is a central theme anymore, her mom (the actress doesnt wanna do the show) so prolly wont be around, theres a falling out of sorts with her dad, it gets more personal again with her life, will should be back, and a few other random things he said he saw some big errors he had with 3 and hes gonna really try to fix it and make season 4 great

Elektra_lover
Yeah I hears that I cant wait.

darktim1
anyone heard anything about vaughns wife is she alive or dead?

Elektra_lover
Well their asking her to come back but nothings been confirmed I hope her ass comes back so Syd can kill her this time

darktim1
cool.

forumcrew
i heard she was not going to be on the show garunteed, from JJ himself, the only person he said they were trying to get back but were habing trouble with was syd's mom. Lauren took like 6-8 in the chest shes long dead

Smodden
she has to be dead...but then again, this is alias were talking about...
keep in mind...anything's posible...
francie clones
lost memories
hidden sisters....

Elektra_lover
Last I heard their trying to get both back. I would kill for Irina to be back

forumcrew
irina yes, lauren leave dead that was drawn out a little too long for me anyway

darktim1
I heard on Enews live that the girl who was sidneys sister is going to be a full time character this year.

Elektra_lover
Yeah I heard that too. I kinda want lauren back for one episode

forumcrew
yea that was already confirmed by JJ

darktim1
any news on sark comming back next season because I heard he is going to be on part time and also on csi thats all have for now out.

Elektra_lover
hes a part time and i dunno about CSI

darktim1
well that is why he is only going to be on part time on alias this year because of csi he wanted to do that show more.

bizwax
I started watching because Jennifer Gardner is so hot and I stayed because the show rocks.....but I still watch Jennifer gardner ...cuz she's hot!!!

Elektra_lover
Thanks for the info on CSI. Do you know what CSI he'll be on?

forumcrew
i belive i had already said above sark will be around in alias some..

as far as CSI he was on the main one (las vegas) on octover 21st (last weeks episode) how much he will be on or what roll he plays i dont know, because i didnt see it... but i doubt hed be around csi through january unless they are making him a regular.. i think JJ just doesnt want him in the spot light this year

Elektra_lover
intresting

movieluver
i love this show, i think it gets better and better. however i loved the first season best of the 3 so far because it had sidneys crazy exciting action filled CIA life, but also and more impotantly it had her social life. and because of the mix of the two, her life was both very interesting and meaningful. in the third season she really didnt which is understandable to some extent because of the content of the plot of the season. however, i do wat sidney to have her normal life again, and she will because she and her sister will be roommates in the fourth season. I also deeply enjoyed watching irina derevkos sister in the third season, as well as more sark, and vaughnns betraying wife, lauren. i didnt like her character, but u have to admit she was so great at being a bad guy and played a good *****! i do hope they all return, but i know that isabella wont be in it much, due to her busy schedule, and lauren isnt even scheduled to be in the season, thus far, according to JJ. i loved how the season ended, i am dying to know what jack did to his daughter, and why she was part of an assignment, and what it was exactly. this show has the best cliffhangers of all time. its so good, th equality of this show and jj's other show lost, which i also am starting to love, have movie quality picture. the season premiere for alias will be 2 hours long, and i am so exited shes making like a little movie out of it, u know b/c it will be soo long! alias is the greatest show ever, and jennifer garner is a fabulous actress who i like an awful lot! cool thumb up rolling on floor laughing

Elektra_lover
Alot of people felt the thrid season was weaker than the the first two

forumcrew
yes it was, even JJ admitted it that after he looked back on it all he knew he made some mistakes and he is going to try hard to fix it

Elektra_lover
Yeah I read that in an interveiw

Elektra_lover
OMG no!!!

possible spoilers below

11/08 - not Sark either. It is someone who was not a series regular last season and it isn't too hard to finger!
from

Does that mean its....WILL?!?!??!?!?!?

darktim1
they said alias is going to be on after lost in it's new time slot starting in January 5, I think thats all I have for now out.

Elektra_lover
yup

A4E
am addicted to it!! Ive only seen the first season so far tho'

I COULDNT BELIEVE IT WHEN SIDDNEY'S HANDLER DIED!!!!!

A4E
how many series r there so far?? ive only seen one!! my next mission is get the second one!!

darktim1
Well I have the first three seasons of alias and the fourth starts in january.

forumcrew
wednesday january 5th to be exact..

new update from JJ himself about season 4

J.J. Abrams on Alias Season Four
Source: USA Today
November 18, 2004

USA Today talked to Alias creator J.J. Abrams about the upcoming fourth season of the hit Jennifer Garner spy series. ABC announced earlier this week that the new season will premiere on Wednesday, January 5.

The newspaper says there are some big changes in store for Garner's Sydney Bristow. She's getting a new boss, played by Angela Bassett, and a new permanent addition to her family as Mia Maestro joins the cast as Sydney's half-sister, Nadia.

She'll also be getting a new job. They'll still be secret agents, but the team moves to "a black ops division in the CIA," says Abrams. "A cool new organization with cool new headquarters."

Abrams adds, "I think we have found a way to click back into the Alias we all enjoyed. The plot became our God, which was a huge problem. It ended up superceding character."

am drunk
cant wait to buy Alias today!! am gonna buy the second seasn and next week prolly the third one!

movieluver
i love that basset is gonna be in the show, thats awesome! i love jenny G! she is so awesome, and so pretty! i am in love with this show, I am just so excited and anxious for the next season, i have all three on DVD, and even more exciting, its going to premiere Wednesday night's after LOST!!!!!!!!! another show I am in love with! but not as much as Alias! of course. i really want isabella rosselini to coome back on, and i really wanted Lauren to come back, shes a fabulous "bad guy", who rocked the third season, but not as much as sidney! i also want sidneys mom to come back, i really love her. I cant wait to find out whats going on in Sidneys life, I really hated how the season ended, leaving me screaming nooooooooooo! at the tv. hahahah i cant wait for the 2 HOUR PREMIERE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jan 5!

darktim1
I saw commercial for the new season of alias and it looks intense it shows Jennifer garner character sydney being asked question then she says know I'm just going to kick you ass and then shows alot of new looks then shows title season premiere will be two hours.

A4E
OMG!!! i cant wait 2 see series 2!!!!!! u people get me even more exited!!!! i currently dun have any money, but on tehe 26 i'll get 50 dollars, so...i cant buy until then, BUT i have a fiend who has all three seasons, i am gonna ask him for the second!!!

YAY!!

Elektra_lover
Im watching season 2 right now. Im on the second to last episode big grin

Elektra_lover
New spoilers at http://www.spoilerfix.com/alias.php and im on the season fanilly of seson 2 big grin The spoilers are mind blowing!!

darktim1
just comfirmed Melissa George is back on the alias set they said she will be seen and not heard they said she would give whole new term to ice queen just thought tell for now out.

Elektra_lover
Thats the exact thing my link said. It also says
will isnt the one who is gonna die.

darktim1
whom guess will have to weight and see.

movieluver
OMG WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i forgot about him, I love him!!!! he better be in the season, i miss him sooo much. i loved it when he and sydney made out hooked up in the third season..................episode 11 to be exact big grin i am so escited to see anything about the season, i dont wanna see any spoilers though, im just afraid theyll give away to much! i already know someone is gonna die and its not will smile hahah jk

A4E
i want anna to come back!!

(anna espinosa, cuban K Directorate Spy)

Elektra_lover
Well A4E You'll be happy to hear this, ANNA IS BACK!!!!! And will is back too. I love Wiss hes so funny. I hate to say this but i think the mom will die sad *Crys*

movieluver
anna, was she in the first sesason, the one sydney got in a few fights with? the one she fought in the cave thing hanging on to the rope? i hope she comes back, she was kinda whatever though, i thought. if lauren comes back, there will be a bigger tension there, and i have a feeling she will come back, i dunno why.

A4E
guys!! Ive only seen firast season!! but i luv spoilers!! laughing out loud

so what now sidney's mom's good?!! WTF!

Samurai Guy
When is this show on and what channel. I was told I need to look into it.

movieluver
well the 4th sason is gonna premiere after LOST on wednesday, january 5! anyone saw the preview of season 4 during desperate housewives last sunday? it was sooooo exhilerating to watch, i got chills! happy Happy Dance haha, like my happy dance anyone?
neways, i cant wait, it showed a lot of sidney and vaughn as a couple love awww, how cute! but it also showed sidney and her sister going on missions together, how awesome is that! cant wait, going crazy counting the days!

movieluver
btw, sydney had some really awesome new costumes big grin cool

Elektra_lover
Both Lauren and Anna are back movieluver

movieluver
omg! is that a for sure? cuz that would be the shit, lemme tell ya! hahah

how awesome would it be if they kept it a surprise though! haha happy smile
thanks 4 the news there elektra lover, btw i also love elektra wink hahah

darktim1
I wonder how the season is going to begin I wonder if they are going to have an arguement right off the bat because sydney found something she was'nt suppose to find.

forumcrew
i think its crap that lauren is back she took sooooo many shots to the chest and im sure theyd of finished her off if she had a single breathe left.. JJ better do an AMAZING job explaining why/how shes alive

movieluver
hahahah thats funny, and im sure that JJ will do an amazing job if she does in fact return to the season. what i wanna know is why there are rumors about jennie G being pregnant. i mean theres no way she can during alias. but atleast we know that if the season finale of an episode was something like sidney waking up with a big belly, wed know why wink
hahahaha, i doubt it though!

movieluver
bullet proof vest maybe? ...i just thought of that i dont remeber seeing her BLEED! haHA U NEVER KNOW

darktim1
yeah but they said she would be heard so that does'nt necessarly mean that she will be doing alot of stuff with the covennant.

movieluver
true dat true dat! yes smile

Elektra_lover
Maybee, or maybee she'll DIE, for good.

movieluver
chances are she will die if she already hasnt. just like sloane is like supposed to but he wont for a really long time. although laurens will be much sonner that sloane's

Elektra_lover
Lauren hasn't died She is on the set. WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!

movieluver
jj said its likely she wont be back, but whatever!!!!!!!!! if shes back then shes back! Jesus Crrist, calm down blink

Elektra_lover
Shes been seen on the set and I've said that like twenty times. Jesus Christ LISTEN newbie!

darktim1
okay so I guess we will see what sect she's in during the season I know sark character went in to shoot in october that has already past so I wonder what part he will play this season.

movieluver
not on this forum u havent! hahah jk
anyways im the true Alias fan here, but whatever, ur 14 years old, ill give ya a break!

i heard that the first hour of the show is to try to recruit new viewers, how cool would that be ?

darktim1
I have new alias news which has to do with the document that jennifer garner was reading at the end of the season it is a secret about her father past someone he may have killed don't know anymore than that for now out.

movieluver
out! hahah thats my line! thts so awesome, i have seen that episode like 6 times trying to figure out what those dcuments are!!!!!!!!!!!! its been driving me crazy! but when syd was crying i knew it was gonna be something awful that may jepordize the relionship she has regained with her father! so im excited to find out , the premiere is supposed to answer all the questions!

forumcrew
hey me and elektra lover where the first ones to be in this thread so i think we are the true alias fans here

Elektra_lover
Yeah! And your 16 big deal! And I think the papers might have to do with her mom

darktim1
Yeah but her mother is still alive in hiding some where so it would have to be someone else.

forumcrew
and im 20 so we average to 17 and everyone knows 17>16 lol (just givin you a hard time)

JJ said he wanted her mom back but he wasnt sure if she would come back.. so do you think the papers would still revolve mostly around her.. i mean it would make since but lacking her for the new season could hurt that

MornGlory
ive never seen Alias

am i missing anything

forumcrew
id vote yes...

it has action, drama, comedy(marshall rules) very cool plots and twists to keep you hooked and guessing.. the lovely jennifer garner who is not only a talented actress but is also easy on the eyes.. its a very good show going into its 4th season which is good for a show of its type

darktim1
Yeah but I heard that she does'nt want to come back at this time heard awhile back on the insider with christen on Enews live. what about danny he was killed but wonder if father was involved?

Elektra_lover
I think the papers said that Jack killed Irina

forumcrew
she definantly said she didnt want to come back...

they covered the danny thing and jacks involvement before i dont think they are going back to that ever

Elektra_lover
Sydney, Vaughn, Jack and Dixon are stunned by CIA Director Hayden Chase's (Angela Bassett) choice to be their new boss. Meanwhile, Sydney and Vaughn's possible reconciliation is surprisingly in doubt -- even though Lauren is dead -- and Sydney learns an appalling secret about Jack that threatens to destroy their relationship. Additionally, against Sydney's vehement objections, her new boss partners her with Jack to hunt down a modern-day samurai; Sydney's half-sister, Nadia, is reluctant to return to the spy game since learning the truth about her father -- Arvin Sloan; and Vaughn and Jack share a surprising bond over Jack's unspeakable past misdeed - much to Sydney's chagrin. Source: ABC
aw man sad

darktim1
Yeah I saw new commercial spot showing Sydney and her half sister Nadia walking together in bathing suits so I guess they are going to be doing some missions together.

A4E
ok i bought series 2 i saw it all already and today like 3 mins ago i bought the third season, my little bro's watching a movie now, when he finishes, am SO gonna watch alias 3 (I bought like 12 packs of pop corn!) yay!!!

OMG in the second season i was so..."WOW" when sidney calls the CIA, and they're like it's been 2 years, we thought u were dead

right??
as soon as i finish alias season 3 I'll bring more spoilers!

darktim1
I have first three season all on video tape plus can't wait to see season 4 it is going to be an interesting year on alias.

A4E
yay! i finfhed season three!!

I hated, the first episode, it was like too...not alias messed...still the other episodes were amazing!! i luved it!! i do so hate katya derevko!!, did irina know that katya was gonna kill sidney?? grr!!

grr!! cant wait for the next season!!

A4E
and OMG I almost fainted whn i saw jack in prison!! oh and i totally hate lauren, i wish they'll kill her in season 4, oh anf wuts up with allison?? rem,ember she scaped from the ambulance??

A4E
what?? lauren's not dead! remeber sidney tried to kill her but she couldnt

A4E
oh !! damn it sorry!! i totally forgot when vaugn killed her in that campament

darktim1
No A4E she is alive sort of laurens will be heard but not alot so who knows what she will be doing hell for all I know she could be back to sniper self for covenent in fourth season.

movieluver
A question of trust, i like that teaser poster! alias season 4 is gonna rock, i seriously cant wait 4 january, its jenny G's month!!!!!

A4E
wut d'u mean?

and thanks for the compliment, i luv it!! (the zig lol)

and i didnt understand wut u said darktim1, please explain it again...or sum1 explain me plz

forumcrew
he said everyone thought she died but word on the street is she is in season 4 but we dont know what part she will play

darktim1
Thank you forumcrew for explaining that for me.

Elektra_lover
I saw this promo pic and Jenn is in a school girl outfit

movieluver
i meant like elektra and alias are both coming out in january so thats why its jenny G's month

forumcrew
eek! that had to be hot

A4E
lol yeah laughing out loud

and does anyone know when season 4 comes out in DVD??

darktim1
after the season4 season finale sometime after that.

forumcrew
4th quarter 05 prolly maybe as early as september maybe as late as decemeber would be my guess atleast

A4E
no!!
damn it!
i currently live in china (LONG story)a nd i dun have sattelite!! i wont b able 2 watch alias until september-december cry

A4E
anyways, cmoe on let's discuss the series!!

what everyone's fav. episode??

movieluver
the pilot of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i man come n it ony won awards and who doesnt believe that the red was her best ever! that episode had everything, it was the gretest. but also i like the episode where she first kissed vaughn, and the season 2 finale!

Elektra_lover
A good one was...ALL OF THEM!!

darktim1
Alright Melissa George aka Lauren Reed is now done with alias and it is JG who kills her and also has her displayed after she is dead don't have clue where that is so it should be interesting.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>