Monster Baby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
SEVEN-month-old pre-mature baby was born freak -- having the unusual look similar to an alien to poor parents of Barangay Tumaga, this city, Tuesday night.

The baby, who died after about an hour when delivered at the Zamboanga City Medical Center (ZCMC) by her 24-year-old mother, Evelyn Ataca, through Caesarean procedure, possessed an extra pair of legs, two nostrils, two mouths, two buttocks, one of its two eyes centered at the forehead, but with only one heart, one head and one chest.

"Of course, abnormal and pre-mature, the baby survived only for an hour. We could not really explain," admitted Dr. Gay Gonzales, OB-Gynecology Department head, of the ZCMC, when interviewed Wednesday night by a dxMR Radyo ng Bayan announcer.

Although, the mother's attending physician confirmed the baby's gender to be female, her tiny form also had two sex organs.

"There were two sex organs, because apparently they were supposed to be twins, but were joined in the waist," Gonzales described the supposed conjoined babies.

Relatives said Evelyn looked normal during her conceiving period, as she never craved for any urge for a particular delicacy that could have affected her baby.

When she underwent an ultra-sound after she complained of stomach pain, she was advised to see a doctor last February 7. It was then she discovered that she was carrying a twin, Gonzales said.

According to Gonzales, at 5:00 p.m., last February 22, her bag of water ruptured, she was admitted at the hospital and was made to undergo a Caesarean procedure because of premature delivery.

"So, when the baby was delivered that was the presentation. She was abnormal," Gonzales narrated.

Gonzales said had the mother undergone the normal four-time pre-natal check-up procedure, the weird delivery could have been avoided.

She advised prospective mothers to strictly comply with the required pre-natal check-ups, "as early as their miss-period" to avoid any possible abnormalities "during the crucial period of organ development."

The young mother, according to Gonzales, had admitted that her family had a history of twinning.

'"What puzzled us is that despite her denial of any possible attempt to abort the baby by taking drugs as they wanted the baby, the baby came out abnormal. This is the first time ever to happen in the hospital. This case is reportable, and we'll investigate this by asking more details from the mother as to her history," Gonzales said.

The baby would have been her mother's first-born child. But the obstetrics head assured the young mother has nothing to worry for her next child delivery, as her bitter past will not affect her condition.

Other local medical experts, when reached for comment, considered the rare birth as the first of its kind recorded in their books, perhaps, the first ever even known in this modern world.

City Mayor Celso Lobregat, who visited the mother at the hospital, promised to shoulder all medication expenses incurred by the family for the mother's fast recovery. The unnamed child was buried Wednesday.

Concerned authorities recommended the medical profession to conduct further study on the child case for its official findings as to what really caused her abnormalities

Dude messed

shaber
Do you have a link to this?

Cosmic_Beings
I already read that before, and that is all that it says. No pictures or anything. But you could imagine it... humans are born like that every day.

ragesRemorse
Well it's official...the time of mutant monster babies is here.

Lord_Andres
I really dont want to see those pics...

peterKSL
Monster baby... HOly Sh1T!!!!

Jackie Malfoy
Hey it was a baby.And the parents let it live.Even through it dead it was able to live for a few mins.Normal babys are geting killed every day for no reason.
This baby make look strange but inleast it was not aborted.JM

Time Of Evil
a-hem! a-hem! an Hour missis!

peterKSL
I like your sig Time Of Evil... hahaha
It looks just like you...

SlipknoT
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Capt_Fantastic
I'm glad it died. What kind of a life would it have led? The days of freak shows and carnivals are over. Considering this is the Philippines, I doubt that the mother was living in ideal conditions. If she had been able to afford proper medical care, then there would have been no way that the doctors wouldn't have known that this baby was a mutant. In which case, they should have aborted it.

silver_tears
That's a little harsh blink

But on the other side, Jackie I think that's one of the stupider things I've ever read roll eyes (sarcastic)

peterKSL
Not pointing a gun at you, but I must say, isn't this an example of narrow minded? This is one of the process of evolution... Nevertheless, it still freaks me out to see a mutant baby...

Jackie Malfoy
If that is the stupidest things you ever read I am surprise that you had not anything else that was stupider then that.JM roll eyes (sarcastic) Aborting a deform baby is not helping it .
You are murdering it for one thing and who knows maybe it would had lead a great life.Who are we to decide this?jm confused

SlipknoT
If I were that thing and they didnt abort me and I lived, I would be begging someone to kill me.

Capt_Fantastic
It's a fine line to be sure. But a clear one in my mind. I don't think it's narrow minded. Maybe a little harsh, but not narrow minded. As for evolution, it's not evolution, it's a result of nature. Sometimes the genetic reproduction process goes awry. Maybe she was living in polluted conditions. And being glad it died is a result of both pity and disgust. Seriously, what kind of life would it have lived? What sort of life would it have had? Did you read the description of what this poor baby looked like? Better off that it died than live in such a state. Call that vanity if you like...but what kind of torment would you want it to go through to prove an argument?

And before someone compares this to being gay, there is a big difference. I look like every other guy out there. Being gay doesn't effect the quality of my life. Call me a hypocrit if you think I am one, but this kid would never have lead a normal life or anything even remotely close to it. Add the fact that his parents are dirt poor, and the enevitable medical problems it would had had to deal with. It's like shooting a dog that's been hit by a car...you're putting it out of it's misery. Only, in this case the baby died of natural causes.

Capt_Fantastic
Right, like any of your other posts.

BadKitty
CF is absolutely right...the amount of suffering this child would endure in it's life both psychically and psychologically if it could live on it's own even if born to the richest parents couldn't justify your argument jm...what if it was your child is this the decision you would make 'not to abort it' even knowing you'll be subjecting it to a life of torture?

BlackC@t
Don't call it a monster.

Julie
that is a bit harsh...and very insensitive seeing as it already died....what would you have said to her parents?

SlipknoT
Something that has 4 legs, 4 arms, 2 asses, 2 moths, 2 noses and eye in the middle of its head is a monster to me.

eleveninches
/\Exactly. It is a monster!

ragesRemorse
think of the power of having two asses.Wonder if it had two penises?

eleveninches
its a freak. It's disgusting sick

Napalm
It's a good thing it died I woldn't want a freak like that walking down the streets

Norma Jean
Eww that's gross. Hermaphrodite adjoining baby. sick

Napalm
Sounds like my little sister

Capt_Fantastic
Your sister has four legs? Does she have a penis AND a vagina?

Napalm
Probally laughing out loud

WindDancer
thumb up

There are other people out there that are real monsters. This baby was an innocent being.

Napalm
I gusse it is Babies scence it was two morphed together

WindDancer
I don't follow...confused

Napalm
I don't know they said it was two twins that got fused together

SlipknoT
That would scare the shit out of me laughing out loud

FeceMan
Perhaps we shall call this baby Quasimodo. Except I believe that means 'half-formed' where this one appeared to be twice-formed. :/

eleveninches
Exactly. sick mad sick

Capt_Fantastic
Nope, It's a monster baby......

peterKSL
Wonder why sometimes people who are fat, don't want to be called fat, and people who are ugly, don't want to accept the truth... what's next?

People always talk about open minded, but their acts are total contradicting to what they say...

Napalm
Yeah, Besids it would have a shitty life anyways

A4E
ugh dont b such a hypocrite, U know damn well that everyone would point at the freak and laugh, That's just cruel but it is reality

SlipknoT
And with all of the health problems it probably wouldnt live past 10

FeceMan
Probably more hushed snickers and inward whispers.

SlipknoT
Or shreiks of terror

A4E
either way the monster baby would have a TERRIBLE life

BlackC@t
Call it abnormal, not a monster.

The only monsters are the heartless, insensitive sought of people.

Thanks Windancer hug

SlipknoT
I'll call it what i like.

BlackC@t
I wouldn't want some heartless person like you walking down the streets anyway, people like you should be punished.

What a horrible thing to say.

SlipknoT
Well i wouldnt want something like that walking around near me either.

BlackC@t
You mean a heartless person, or the baby? confused

A4E
balackcat u say that bcuz ure not the baby

answer truthfuly, would u really like to walk down a street with 3 eyes 2 asses, etc???
u know hw ppl would treat u?? ppl would laugh at u tal abouit u all the time behind ure backs, u'd b on the news, would u?? if u'd like the baby to live with that life... is u who the cruel person is

BlackC@t
I'd feel uncomfortable if I saw it, yeah. But I nor anybody else here has the right to tell it what it can and cannot do.

It has every right to walk down the street. I'm sure it would feel more comfortable to go to home school though.

Please, type normally, as a wise persons' sig once said, there is no excuse to type like a three year-old.

DEFCON One
heartless person=jerk

deformed mutant baby=monster

two very different types of people. One messed up mentally, the other physically

A4E
yes there is - i dont care

plus, nobody said he didnt have the right, dont put words in my mouth, I said they would treat him like a freak, and i never said what he has the right to do...as nobody's sig ever said "dont say things that arent true"

Tex
"medical experts, when reached for comment, considered the rare birth as the first of its kind recorded in their books, perhaps, the first ever even known in this modern world. "

tongue10

Poor kid. I think death was a gift in this instance.

SlipknoT
The creature

shaber
Never read of the case of Edward Mortlake?

Alot of cases just go unrecorded because medical records used to be much less thorough.

SlipknoT
No, tell the story

shaber
Most people in britain were very poor so freaks would just die or be palmed off on side shows. Mortlake was in the aristocracy but was fused with an unborn twin sister whose face "leered when he was sad" and "infected him with evil thoughts." A recluse all his life he poisoned himself to escape it.

SlipknoT
Oh yea, i heard about that.

Ironman
that sick slips man i am about to barf :sick:

Capt_Fantastic
So, after all the comments, I hope people understand my side show/carnival comment. Pointin fact, this baby...or babies...was a freak. It would have been treated as such...no matter how much people want to pretend it was an innocent creature. The fact remains, despite it's innocence, that it would never have A) gotten the proper medical treatment it was goiungto need due to it's station in life B) lived anything resembling anormal life. It was a monster, no matter how little it was to blame for that.

Napalm
Cool

BlackC@t
But...we're not talking about you confused

stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Ha ha ha disgust

WindDancer
This reminds me so much of The Elephant Man John Merrick. The guy was deform and consider a freak by so many people. It shows how distasful and shitty humanity really is! Just because a child looks different it does NOT make him a monster! You people that speak about discrimination are hypocrites by calling this child a monster freak!

DarkCrawler
If it thinks like a human being then it is not a monster.

SlipknoT
Imagine how it would shit.

BlackC@t
SlipKnot: You are the most disturbed and most horrible human being I have ever met, what the Hell is wrong with you!?

Windancer: I totally agree smile

SlipknoT
Sorry, i dont really care about people i dont know along with you and this thing that was born. And Im not a future soccor mom so....You really shouldnt be so toutchy

BlackC@t
Oh, well you see the thing is I actually care about others beside myself roll eyes (sarcastic)

We don't have soccer Mums in New Zealand. I actually know what I'm going to be when I grow up.

I think it's time you grew up.

BlackC@t
It's funny, you have Spidergrl in your sig when she doesn't even like you laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Then why did she ASK me to put her in my sig?

And your telling me to grow up when your the one coming on the Internet and making 3 threads a day about how mean your mommy and daddy are, you shouldnt be such a hypocrite

BlackC@t
Oh puh-lease! Don't exagerate.
Don't get me started on how many horrible things you've said.

If there's a hypocrite here, it's you.

SlipknoT
Give me an example please

BlackC@t
Are you blind!!!?

Right above you!

You just said you didn't even care for the baby!

SlipknoT
How is that being hypocritical? I admit I'm heartless and arrogant, but please, how am I a hypocrite?

Shaggy2dope
That some scary shit smokin'

Capt_Fantastic
Merrick wasn't considered a freak...he was a freak.

And, by your post, it's safe to assume that I am one of the only people to called this kid a freak that complains about discrimination. And I addressed the gay comparisson issue in another post...and my statment still stands as far as I'm concerned. But, you know just as well as I do, that if you saw this kid walking..limping....crawling...down the street, you would consider it a monster. Righetous is a concept until you're standing face to face with such an ideal. And, standing across the sidewalk from this kid, you would cringe. I even addressed the hypocrit issue in an earlier post. As far as I'm concerned, this is a black and white issue. The kid was SOOOO different, that death was a blessing. I'm not saying we need to shot cripples...but this kid(s) was just a cripple...it was an abomination of the reproduction process. Something people like us...gay or straight...would pay money to see floating in a jar of formaldehyde in a carnival.

DarkCrawler
"Freak"

Meaning:

aberration, abnormality, abortion, anomaly, chimera, curiosity, geek, grotesque, malformation, miscreation, misshape, monster, monstrosity, mutant, mutation, oddity, queer, rarity, sport, weirdo

SlipknoT
Originally posted by SlipknoT
How is that being hypocritical? I admit I'm heartless and arrogant, but please, how am I a hypocrite? Im still waiting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.