The New Wonder Woman Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jasferre
I THINK THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE CHYNA THE OLD WRESTLER FROM THE WWE PLAY WONDER WOMAN. SHE'S BUILT FOR THE JOB AND I THINK SHE'S PERFECT.

crazyspinz
i think u use caps lock to much

Joker1237
I dont see Chyna as WW, Sorry.

wuTa
she better not be....WW is suppose to be hot...not look like some steroid barbarick freak

eleveninches
Lucy lawless would make a god wonder woman.

wuTa
good call thumb up

eleveninches
Or famke Jansenn, but she's in x-men as well, so she shouldnt get it.

Mainstream
I though Sandra Bollock was the top choice for WW.

Joker1237
I can see Sandra Bollock as WW.

Lucy Lawless cant act, She was a poor in Xena, and I dont see her as WW.

Mainstream
agree LL did suck...she had a cool warrior scream though

LLG
Who's Chyna? Are you talking about Charisma Carpenter? In my opinion, she can be wonder woman. She is also not too old. I think all of your opinions are great. Sandra Bullock might pull it off, and Famke Jansenn could maybe too. I was just trying to picture someone who is kind of new to acting, or not too famous. Well, we'll see.

Joker1237
Chyna was in the WWF a while back, Than appear on Playboy when she was taking out of the WWF. Dont know what she is doing today.

Jamaican
Charisma Carpenter is the perfect girl for the movie. She's not too old, not too young and most of all she's hot and looks just like Diana.

I hope they make a good Wonder Woman Movie. Along with a Good Flash, and Green Lantern Movie, therefore, they can one day hopefully make (although i HIGHLY doubt it) a JLA movie (other characters would be introduce in that movie such as - MM, Plastic Man, Green Arrow Maybe, Zauriel etc etc). THAT would be awesome.

Draco69
Chyna as WONDER WOMAN?!?!?!

Oh god, let this please be a rumour.

She would be TERRIBLE as WW. She'd make a good She-Hulk though.

ToddinPA
I think Chyna would not do so good as WW, but how about Kate Beckinsale? I think she could definitely pull it off. Did you see Underworld.....she is good!!!!

ToddinPA
Kate Beckinsale has my final vote!!!!

eleveninches
She was brilliant in Xena. Even though the charachter was so obviously gay

xena2celine
I think that the only person perfect to play wonder woman is Lucy Lawless, she is a talented actress! She has my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xena2celine
Lucy Lawless would be the best choice!
She;s a great actress!

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t310402.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.