deadpool & deathstroke vs wolvie & punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
punisher gets preptime since hes the only none superhuman.
remember....we all use 90% of our brain dammit! well....most of us heh

long pig
http://www.thekryptonian.com/images/bios/comics/deathstroke.JPG
http://s95365161.onlinehome.us/mediac/400_0/media/dp-clones.jpg
http://wolverine.x-knights.com/pictures2/wolvcov.gif
http://www.thepunisher.com/frames/s3305r.gif

long pig
i think itd be bloody as hell!
no opinions??

muffin man
villains win because the punisher is useless in the bout

long pig
im thinking the punisher is the one leading in skill

Kento
Well Deadpool can beat Logan...and Punisher can't beat Batman but Slade can....you do the math.

theflyxx
Punisher is the only one among the four without a healing factor and thus is the weak link of the chain and a detriment to Wolverine. Yeah, Punisher has guns and toys and is a good marksman, but Slade and Wade are even more so AND they have a healing factor.

Slade and Wade win this one.

long pig
similar outfit and their names rhyme...deadpool and deathstroke are very similar...rip offs?

Kento
From what I hear Slade came before Wade....so Wade would be the ripoff if any.

Swanky-Tuna
There's no way Wade Wilson is a ripoff of Slade Wilson.

theflyxx
It's a well known fact that Rob Liefeld ripped off the character of Slade Wilson / Deathstroke character when he created Deadpool.

From the similarites of their costumes to their real names, it's actually pretty blatant.

Actually, alot of Liefeld's characters resemble pre-existing ones. Liefeld has often been called a plagiarist.

Kento
Well Deadpool is still cooler in my opinion anyways.

CountQuan
Deadpool and Deathstroke wins.

hoorayforpeepee
um...adamantium claws? all wolverine has to do is cut these guys heads off. i know the dead___ brothers are skilled, but wolvering is like a master of every martial art. and he has a healing factor. and and adamantium skeleton. anyway, yeah, wolverine cuts off some heads, then has a beer while said heads grow back.

theflyxx
To be perfectly honest, I think that Deathstroke could take on Wolverine all by himself.

Deathstroke's regeneration powers and healing ability are greater than Wolverine's. Deathstroke can regenerate from death.

The same can't be said for Wolverine.

jinzin
Slade and Deadpool are wisecrackin making fun of punisher for being so useless in this fight, Punisher lobs 8 grenades over to them and whips out a couple semi automatic tank peircing guns. Deadpool and slade look at eathother then run for cover, Punisher keeps one pinned down while wolverine handles that other.

hoorayforpeepee
i know slade can regenerate from death, but his regeneration powers aren't stronger in life. wolvie regenerated from being melted by the sun in like one frame.

Kento
Lets see one guy with healing factor, and one guy without it, against two guys with healing factors.

Wolvy has been beaten by Wade in his own comic. Batman has beaten up Punisher in the Punsher/Batman crossover, and Deathstroke has beaten up Batman.

Yea I believe the Wilson's could win this.

jinzin
yeah and bats had beaten slade, and wolverine as in turned kicked the bajesus out of deadpool. who cares? all I know is one of these guys is bringing enough firepower to light em up like it's the 4rth of july, I don't care how many superpowers you have, if one of em isn't invounerablity or intangability a rocket launcher to the face is gonna hurt.

wolverex84
well, wolverine takes this, he has beaten punisher and deadpool, the only guy that would give him a very hard time is slade, but wolverine still wins.

skizo
slade and deadpool... theyd wipe the floor with wolverine and punisher

Demonic Phoenix
Stealthy boys win.

Soljer
*laughs* Deadpool is a match for Wolverine, and the Punisher is almost a non-factor in this fight.

Wade and Slade, eight or nine out of ten.

Darth Martin
cosined. Slade has his promethium power-staff and sword. Slade also has the most skill IMO. Good Fight but the Wilsons take it.

The Fake Macoy
Slade and Wade would own Logan and Frank. Wade's taken out Logan several times, while Slade's taken out Batman a fair number of times which shows that he can stop Frank.

Darth Martin
Slade has a better regime (non PIS/CIS) then these guys IMO. Hangs with Hal,Kyle, Flash Family,Supes Family, Bats Family and sometimes Aqauman and Wonderwoman and almost constantly punks Ollie. And keeps Robin and his Teen Titans in line.

Grimm22
Punisher is killed withen 4 minutes

Then DP and DS kick Wolverine around for fun big grin

Metalmanx
Deadpool and Deathstroke. Pretty easily.

bigbran
it should be punisher and deathstroke.

montrel7
I think the only difference in Wade and Slade are that Wade is more cynical and mischevious. Correct? How does Deathstroke act in and out of battle?

Tassadar
Deadpool and Deathstroke win. Deathstroke is the Punisher with upgrades, Deadpool is Wolverine with a better healing factor and skill he actually uses sometimes.

jeffrodini
This is a thread? Okay, Slade is awesome, Deadpool is pretty hard to kill, but I'd say him and Wolverine are 50/50 each time they fight but I'm pretty sure Deathstroke takes out Punisher within 5 good moves - preptime or not, Punisher is a jobber compared to these other 3. Wolverine couldn't take down the guy who almost single-handedly took out the Justice League (See Identity Crisis).

So yeah, Deathstroke and his upgraded ripoff Deadpool win quick and easy. maybe Deadpool loses and arm, but it grows back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.