How do you think international conflict can end?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lalalala333
How do you think international conflict can end?Do you think the U.S is helping by interfering,or is Bush just making things worse?

yerssot
there are a lot of threads about this already

Bardock42
What international conflict are you talking aboot right now?

Iraq?
Maybe Iran or North Corea in the future?

But I personally don't think that the US has the right to lead pre-emptive wars, and that they should keep to themselves, if they want to change something they should go with the UN and help on diplomatic and economic ways. And if there are reasons for war either if it 9is an attack-war then witrh the UN or only if they get attacked by themselves.

Thats why Afghanistan wa justified but Iraq isn't

Jackie Malfoy
Yes I do think it will end.And you guys complaining about bush all the time is geting boring!Give it a rest for once.JMyawn

Bardock42
No, why should we? He is a bad leader for your country, you people should complain aboot him, not us foreigners (but since some of yu are so stubborn).

yerssot
if the subject is about bush, how can one give it a rest? blink

Bardock42
Ja^kie really at least talking aboot it must be ok. don't you think. If you just accept all that he says you lose your freedom and I don'T think you americans like that.

Jackie Malfoy
I would had losed my freedom if kerry won.Bush is doing a good job so far.The matter would be alot worst if Kerry were incharge we would be dead now.JM

Bardock42
You would be dead now? How that. And how had you lost your freedome?

Jackie Malfoy
We had not losed our freedom.I thought you said that we losed it.If you don't live in america then why do yu care about freedom and who our leader is?JM smile

lalalala333
I'm not complaining about Bush..But I do think that Bush keeps trying to take charge of everything.He did Iraq without the Un's consent.But that wasn't my point,I was asking how international conflict(not just North Korea or Iraq,EVERYTHING!!)could end.Not if it ever would

Jackie Malfoy
A leader takes control that is what being president is about.Please exclaim to me about control?jm

Bardock42
Oh you mean something like we for one big country called the United Nations of Earth and live happily eve after....well maybe.

Anyway why I care for freedom should be obvious, and why I care for Bush is pretty reasonable too, cause he has a big impact on the world and my country, can I be sure that he doesn't decide that all Germans are terrorists, and even more maybe he starts some world war which no country can be neurtral too, he is a threat to us huimans right now more than any terrorist I'm sorry to say that burt he is dangerouss.

Jackie Malfoy
Nothering is going on so far.I would not worry about it until it happens.I doubt it through if Garmany would be involved in this whole thing.JM
Got to go see you later!jmbye

Bardock42
Sure, actually I think it is better to be safe than sorry.
I sure hope Germany won't be involved when your President decides to go to war with NC. But probably we would in some way, and that sucks, we germans like peace you know, we don'T have any good memories of war.

Jackie Malfoy
I can understand that.And I hope for you and your country's stake you wil not have to be involved.JM SEE YEA!

Clovie
i have bigger problems than international conflicts messed

Gryn Jabar
By killing all the muslims. J/K. More co-operation between major powers and minor players.

A4E
nobody asks u 2 read these threads, so u coming to this threads means u like arguing about bush, so if u dont like us complainin dont come to these threads yawn

A4E
cuz ure lEAder is tryin 2 take over the middle east roll eyes (sarcastic)

Capt_Fantastic
Boring? Boring and redundant people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Capt_Fantastic
As for international conflict, it will end as soon as everyone agrees with me.

Londonboy7
International conflict will NEVER stop

dean7879
it will end when all humanity dies

vaya_the_elf
Probably no worse than any of our other presidents

KidRock
And how did you come up with that brilliant conclusion einstein?

dean7879
the names dean
well i'll try and explain in simple terms for you
the question was: how do u think international conflict will end
and i said: when humanity dies

how did i come up with that conclusion you ask? with my brain
try it sometime

KidRock
Really? Wow I bet no one would have guessed that your name is dean and international conflict will come to an end once humanity dies. Your not to bright are you?

PVS
OMFG JM!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

PRICELESS!!!! oh man i have to archive all these quotes
pure comedic gold rolling on floor laughing

dean7879
sarcasm is the lowest form of wit
i was merely implying that international conflict will never stop
can you take that all in? coudnt you understand the simplicity of the post
it seems to be that you are not that bright

Red Superfly
It will end with some ice cream.

ChickinMeat
Dont forget the cherry on top

Capt_Fantastic
I think the point trying to be made is that internaional conflict will end when there are no more coutries. When we all live together in one big world. Pangea if you will. Which won't happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.