Wonder Woman vs. Scarlet Witch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
http://img202.exs.cx/img202/7753/wonsca1en.gif

Lord-of-Dreams
Ilove SW. WW is pretty cool too,but her powers won'twin it for her here. She's just a female Supes.

Arsenal
So, is WW's strength no match for Wanda's mutant powers?

Tron
Wanda's has a slight chance of winning, in my opinion. One slip-up though, and Wonder Woman puts her down rather quickly.

togoro
I don't like her too much as a hero, but Wonder woman is fine as hell.

I wonder if anyone on the league has tpped that, yet?

togoro

stormfront13
i bet sw can win cause her powers can shut down ww's can't they??

Draco69
I havn't been here for AGES. Too much reading and sh** in my life. Anyhoo, WW wins easily. SW has alot of potential but she does not know how to harness it properly. And no way in hell is SW powerful enough to "shut down" WW's powers. Omniscent Greek Gods vs. SW. Guess who wins?

One superspeed punch and SW is out before she knows it.

stormfront13
ww can win but sw has done that before, not really sure wwhat comic thgough. can sw make ww's bracelets rust and eventully become useless??

Draco69
I doubt it. WW's bracelets aren't really silver or any type of identifable metal at all. They were forged by The Shield of Aegis wielded by Zeus himself. They're basically in the same league as adamantium. Almost anyway.

And Diana is highly resistant to magic anyway.

stormfront13
sw has made adamantium rust up before. she did it to ultrons suit before and while she was doin it he couldn't move.

Draco69
Adamantium is earthly metal.

Diana's bracelets are not. They're like Thor's hammer. They never rust, decay or tarnish. They've been around since the dawn of earth.

And Diana's bracelets deflects any and all magic that comes her way anyway. SW would fire a hex at her only to have it come right back at her.

kgkg
wonder woman all she needs is one punch which she will get.

WW wins

stormfront13
yeah ur right about the bracelets. sw has a good chance well i think anyway, but in the end I thi9nk ww prevails

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.