Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mace Skywalker
In Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. There is a jump I used to do where it looked like you were flying. This happens if you have all force powers. If you pressed forward, you fly up. If you press left of right you jump at an angle. I used to be a able to do it whenever i wanted in Jedi Kinght: Jedi Outcast. But I can only do it randomly now. Does anyone know how to do these jumps.

Julie
Not really, I played the game a very long time ago

SnakeEyes
If it is for PC, then yes i do know how: Press W (forward) and hold it and then do not pause to jump, just go right into the jump and keep holding w for the first little bit of the jump, then let go of W but keep holding space. That should be right. It would be easier if i could show you.

Mace Skywalker
Yeah thanks, thats cool, thanks. I can do it. But I have another question. After the first 5 levels. After cornellia(or whatever) I beat it, then it sends me back to the map screen to pick another mission. But arnt i supposed to go to hoth now?!

yerssot
can't you simply press continue without warping to hoth? perhaps you need to do another one to pass?

Mace Skywalker
theres supposed to be a cut scene after you beat the level to go to hoth, but I can only pick from the levels ive already beaten!

jedimaster2000
There's probably something wrong with your version of the game then.

Julie
oh that's good....uplifting

Darth_Janus
I rerented the game recently, actually (Beat KOTOR II already and need some entertainment.) Maybe I can find out for you soon enough. I still haven't beaten Jedi Academy... Spent all my time in bot mode. I love the two-bladed staff, btw. I just haven't found a love for dual wielding.

Mace Skywalker
I got it, nevermind. its all good.

Darth_Janus
Oh fine, take away my one chance in life to be useful.

I'll just go cry into my wookie doll over here. Don't follow me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.