two lil devils

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
Two little devils all dressed in red
trying to get to heaven on the end of a thread but the thread it got broken down they all fell instead of going to heaven they all went to

one lil devil all dressed in red trying to get to heaven on the end of a thread but the thread it got broken down they all fell instead of going to heaven they all went toooo

Two little devils all dressed in white trying to get to heaven on the end of a kite but the kite it got broken down they all fell instead of going to heaven they all went to

one lil devil all dressed in white trying to get to heaven on the end of a kite but the kite it got broken down they all fell instead of going to heaven they all went toooo

Two little devils all dressed in green
trying to get to heaven on a washing machine but the machine it got broken down they all fell instead of going to heaven they all went to

one lil devil all dressed in green trying to get to heaven on a washing machine but the machine it got broken down they all fell in stead of going to heaven they all went toooooooooooooooooooo Hell

a thank u

Ronny
blink

Corran
Ronny I'm falling for your Sig and Avi, are they married?

Ronny
eek! I dont think so

Corran
Awesome

Time Of Evil
Its the same person but rotated.

Corran
It's not, they're identical twins.

The Ones
AS IF

Ronny
laughing out loud its Squeak Machine stick out tongue off of suicidegirls.com

s|m
clapping
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Corran
Damn sister, why've you only just brought this site to my attention, it's awesome.

eggmayo
You only just knew eek! I feel sorry man.

Corran
Thanks for the sympathy.

badboy2004
thats cool one of the devils is me

nitro-swicked
huh i dont get it

badboy2004
u must do

nitro-swicked
erm no steven i dont if i did i would get it but i dont you pleb!!

badboy2004
its talking about heaven and hell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.