Do you think 'Master And Commander' will win Best Picture tonight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
Last year at the Oscars, Master and Commander was blown out of the water by Return Of The King. This year, however, I'm wondering if it will win this time. What do you think? embarrasment

Ronny
omg the oscars are on tonight? shock WHAT TIME?

The Tired Hiker
I think the pre Oscar stuff starts at 3pm and the actual event starts at 5pm, I'm not for sure though. confused

Time Of Evil
Darn. I'll have to tape it. It's on at like 12 in England.

I think it starts 7:30 in America.

The Tired Hiker
Well, I think Master And Commander will win like eleven Oscars tonight! no expression

Corran
Preston, if you want to place any bets on Master and Commander I'll be happy to take them.

The Tired Hiker
Look, I know Master And Commander isn't in the line up this year, but you never know. The Oscars are full of surprizes. They might put it in the line up at the last minute because of some sort of unexpected stipulation. So I'll bet you 100 dollars, KMC cash, that it takes home eleven Oscars!! smile

eggmayo
Ill bet you a sig that it doesnt.

Raz
I'd like to bet $10 it doesn't win.

The Tired Hiker
Is that KMC cash, or American? embarrasment

The Tired Hiker
You're on, eggzie! big grin

Raz
I'm feelin' lucky, so lets bet both pimp

eggmayo
You do know if Master and Commander doesnt get 11 oscars, im gonna make you a barbie and ken sig?

The Tired Hiker
Okay then, it's on! I am confident that by default, Master And Commander will be in the running for the second year in a row! Raz, I bet you ten bucks KMC and US cash!!!! cool

I won't let your Barbie tactics intimidate me! You're on! I lose, I use the sig you give me!
cool

TOH
C'mon... Titanic will beat Master and Commander tonight pimp

Velcro_Boy
The Hulk will win Best Picture.

eggmayo
Very well... I'd better start making this.

The Tired Hiker
Ooops, I forgot about the HULK factor. embarrasment

GCG
laughing out loud I bet it wont win.....and if i win you change your name from "The Tired Hiker" to "The Really Tired Hiker"

The Tired Hiker
Or The Retired Hiker. erm

The Tired Hiker
Looks like I owe some folks some money. Just give me your address so I can send it to you! evil face

SlipknoT
laughing out loud so old

The Tired Hiker
Dude, you never know! Sometimes the Academy can pull some surprizes. Since 'Master And Commander' failed to win much last year, it would make perfect sense for it to win this year. erm

Darth Revan
laughing out loud wtf?

I still remember when LOTR won 11 awards like it was yesterday love

The Tired Hiker
d

SlipknoT
me too #love#

The Tired Hiker
Seriously though, have you tried to watch any of he LOTR movies lately??? It's like torture, they are sooooooo long. erm

SlipknoT
I watched ROTK on Friday

Darth Revan
Nope, but I'm a nerd, I can sit through anything if it includes elves and magic swords erm

Dregh
W00T MASTER AND COMMANDER OMFG WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! BEST MOVIE 4EVAA

The Tired Hiker
Your are a God amongst men, Dregh. smile

Darth Revan
Omigod Hiker, 'member last year, when we posted those threads after the oscars that were like wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot lotr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and stuff?!?!?!? eek!

The Tired Hiker
Totally! big grin Wooooooooooooooooooot!!!!!

eggmayo
Preston... sorry bout this...

Korri
Im feeling lucky too flirt1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.