Adamatium in the sun?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Napalm
I was just wondering is it possible for adamatium to melt? If so could it say survive the suns 6 million degree tempeture?

wuTa
i dont know to what degree it would start melting but i would think it can melt.....the metal has to get made but melting it so you would think it can get unmade by melting it

Napalm
I have heard that ounce it cool it becomes industructable but Im not sure

Khellendros
Napalm is right. It is liquid when it's being made, but once it settles, the only way to make it malleable again is by destabilizing its molcular bonds.

King Burger
I agree with Khellendros. Since adamantium is an alloy, then
creating it from its various constituants is no problem. But
once those elements are mixed, and the resulting alloy cools,
then there is no humanly-known way of melting it (the now officially "adamantium" alloy), again, unless a molecular
re-arranger is used.

Ofcourse, I'm sure the Cosmic Beings, or Cosmic Being's
empowered figures (like Silver Surfer), probably can melt it
with their power blasts, even without using their molecular
manipulating powers.

pr1983
does anybody know how hot 6 million degrees is? i doubt anything could survive in there...

wuTa
so if you can destabilize the moleculars than you can melt it right?....and if cosmic powered beings can melt it, than that would mean its not indestrcutable....i see where ever one is coming from...its suppose to be the strongest metal out there but i still say its not indestructable....even if its suppose to be...in theory you can still destroy it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.