How many times will you see ROTS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
How many times will you see ROTS?

LandoSpeeder2
Hopefully 3 but probably 2 times.

BAILY
Three times for sure.... the first time I will be soo shocked I wont remember what happened... the second time I will try and understand what happened and the third time just for the hell of it

Julie
I'm being ambitious...I actually don't know how many times I will see it but hopefully 5

Matafaka
at least 5 times...i saw AOTC 4 times

Velcro_Boy
1-2 times.

The Ones

Julie
$10 * 10 is only $100.00 not too much.....provided you're only buying for you.. but if you see all matinees then it's only like $7.00 * 10 = $70.00

StinkFist462
i seen TPM 8 , AOTC 9 .. get my pattern ? im aiming for 10

Julie
aim for 10....good aim...in theatres I think I only saw AOTC 4 times

Imaginary
I know I'll see it twice... once with my brother at a midnight show and later in the afternoon with my friends. After that hopefully I'll be able to convince someone else to go with me once more smile

GCG
3 times fo'sho'

smoker4
10 is a nice round number

Julie
ten is nice but I don' know if I'll actually have the time to see it in theatres that many times...

Morridini
Do u mean while it is in cinemas? Or in total through life? I might see it two times on cinema, maybe three. When I get it on DVD I supposed I will see it again and again and again...

Boris
Once, maybe twice.

XX Emperor XX
well i was upset that I only saw AOTC 3x so I'm not making the same mistake again...some of you say 10 times thats good for me, I'll drink to that beer

lil bitchiness
Till I memorise the dialog?

I dont know...

Julie
we're all over the board here....hmmm 5 should be enough to memorize and brand the scenes into your brain...BTW hey long time no talky

lil bitchiness
I know Julie. Really long time no talky. How have you been? Hows school going?

Bardock42
This depends on many things, first of all how gay grievous will be, then how many gungans will die, and also how cool and powerful Vader will be. Then there have to be cool light sabre battles and sidious better be cool.

Hmm well if everything is pervect probably 6 or more times, but since Lucas is known for screwing up his great series well probably once or twice and I will buy it later.

LanİeWindu™
2 or more times.

OB1-adobe
Not once, or twice, But thrice!

Sith Master X
At least 3 times.

zavin
it has to be more than 3 times, untill I know what is going to happen in every single scene

Sadako of Girth
Me and a few friends are definitely going to see it at least 3 times....
on the Thursday and then on the Friday,Which is my birthday, followed by another screening after a few beers or a million, and one of my mates is coming down from 150 miles up north to join us for this such is the occasion of this, the last of the SW films.... Awwwww this'll movie'd have to be worse than TPM to dampen those few days..... This should be absolutely excellent.....

Malic Clanorian
first time - star wars buds 2nd time - close friends 3rd time - girl friend lol

Stunrun
i remember seeing AOTC 4 times in the theaters. It just depends how much money i have when ROTS arrives!eek!

Stunrun
its gonna be one big party for all of us!big grin

which reminds me smile we ought to make a thread on the 19th May called "The Last Star Wars Party!" where we can all get drunk and say farewell to Star Wars!cool

on second thoughts, the internet (let alone KMC) will be virtually dead on the release date

LandoSpeeder2
Just the star wars forums.

Julie
yea, the rest of the world walks on oblivious to the happy sad occasion

Their loss, I wanna see it lots of times...then again I prob won't have all that much money....oh such a dilemna...buy the soundtrack or see the movie 2 more times?

Darth_Decimator
ill probably see it 4-5 times ive roped in lots of different people to see it with me, thats how i justify seeing it that many times thus not making me a sw geek just a popular sw fan big grin

bilb
I will see it as many times as my budget will allow.... starwars

kremzike
The tentative plan for opening day is for myself and my friends to see it twice at the super-huge-screened theater downtown, then at least once more at a neighborhood theater, possibly twice. So that's 3-4 times on opening day. I'm sure i'll probably see it at least once or twice more in the theater during it's run. Depends on when I am able to get a bootleg... and i'll still probably want to see it on the big screen again.

eleveninches
I'll watch it at least twice, and maybe 3 times if it is good enough.
But ill not spend too uch money going too see it, as I'll save some of that money for the DVD release

ccoo
I will see it 2 times in the movies, and then when it comes out on DVD, ENDLESS TIMES.......

shockimebones
ditto

Lord Darth Gabe
TPM:5 times
AOTC:8 times
ROTS:10 times or more...

Julie
good logic....I think mine went something like TPM 3, AOTC 4, ROTS???

sith_darth_jay
TPM: 7
AOTC: 2
ROTS: depends on how good it is

Bardock42
How could anyone watch TPM more then lets say well 4 times. You must be a hardcore SW Fan or a masochist for that matter.

jaden101
i could see this thread becoming the inevitable "i'm seeing it more times than you so im a bigger fan"...

i'll see it once at the cinema then probably get a pirate copy if not before it comes out

Sadako of Girth
LOL I can see though why... the 1st new star wars in so long and all that...

It took me 4 times to want to realise it was as disappointing as it was after the hype and build.....

laughing

sith_darth_jay
I saw TPM alone 4 times(1 of them in Spanish), the other 3 times were double screenings..., Twice with The Matrix and 1 with Never been Kissed big grin (two movies for the price of one,especially the matrix,it was a good deal). I know I'm one of the few that actually liked TPM, but I loved it embarrasment

on the other hand I hated AOTC...,but watch it every-single-time it aired on cable...besides watching the DVD.

Stunrun
TPM: 2 (once on pirate messed, shhhh Stun!)
AOTC: 4
ROTS: off the f***ing scale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!big grin

RottenDarthOne
TPM: 16 times. (6 consecutive times on opening day)
AOTC: 13 times (4 times on opening day)
ROTS: Definately more than 10 times, and every single show on opening day

Julie
yikes I hope you know what you're getting into...I'm considering seeing it twice in a day but 10 times....I don't even, wait a minute that's not physically possible.....

RottenDarthOne
I meant more than 10 times in total, on opening day I'll probably go 5-6 times.

Episode I had 6 showings on the first day. I forget the times but it was something like:

12:00am (The midnight show)
10:00am
1:00pm
4:00pm
6:45pm
9:00pm

I went to every one of them.

Julie
sounds good....exhausting but good.....I don't think I could ever talk someone else into doing that with me...and since I'm just a lil girl I think I'll wait for someone to go with me...unless no one wants to go to the midnight one then it's me myself and I

heels1985
5 should be enough. Then the DVD.

SnakeEyes
Same here

Areora
I'm gunna see it as many times as my ...five cent budget will allow lol.

Julie
yikes...go check some couches or something...that should get you at least a few bucks you can use for a matinee or something....parents are usu sympathetic to such causes too

movie_freak
Probably Twice

J.M FcThumbs-Up
As much as possible.....

Julie
good answer, vague; but good answer.

Three is realistic....ten is a dream

ARC Trooper 117
Twice in theatre....unlimited at home! :droolio:

Julie
uhh you need a tissure for that viscous liquid runnng down your face???

ah yes DVDs.....lovely...I'll definately buy it

Darth_Nefarus
If it is as good as I believe, then I'll see it everyday until it comes out on DVD.

Imaginary
I convinced a non-SW fan to come with me... so that's 3 times.

Julie
awesome...I think I may too...but she's my sis so it really doesn't count...she owes me:-)

Darth N, I want your budget !!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.