What do you think will happen in the Future?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cgtuna21
I'm just curious what could ever possibly happen in the future, like robots, new technolgy, ect. What do u think will ever happen in the near future

AliasNeo15
I dont think we will ever be able to creat AI correctlyno expression

Superman5452
i hope they build a more efficient D.M.V. and hover boards

iluvpippin
i think i'll die! and so will you. sorry to make uya upset but...

lil bitchiness
I will become dictator/president/prime minister! yes

Alias Neo
i think the soviet union will be rebuild and Russia declares war on the west so the west fights back, but Russia tells lies to different countrys in the west, which makes them turn on each other and world war 3 starts and billions die in a nuclear war *takes deep breath* then only small groups of people all left all over the world, and they try to find each other to rebuild earth but aliens come theres no welcome party, so the aliens claim earth as their new planet named bob 3 but then the remaining groups of people find each other and fight the aliens, the aliens leave but detonate a huge bomb, destroying the earth
but 10 humans escape in a small space craft, but they crash on a planet filled with robot bounty hunters, they defend their selves against the robots and build a craft and escape, they then find a small planet (just big enough for 10 people) so they claim this new planet earth 2 but one of the humans gives birth, and there nolonger any room on the planet so one person gets chuck off, and then a tiny rock floating through space hits the planet and tiny planet crumbles and they all die.... but! one manged to hang onto the ozone layer that was protecting the planet and he slowly drifted across space slowly slowly slowly 50 million years passed, and a alien motorist found the human body the human was put in a musem, as the last ever human and now small alien children look at his remians and say dady whats a human, and the dads would say humans were the scum of the universe so we went and killed them, then all the children would cheer and intergalactic peace was restored once again thanks to the men in black!

SK88728
^ omg, thats too much to read. i'm skipping that ^ stick out tongue

ash007
lol that is to funny smile

Oswald Kenobi
The sun will expand to a red giant and swallow the earth. Don't worry, though. We've got a few billion years until that happens.

§pearhead
I will turn 16. Then 17. and then...18! eek!

Oswald Kenobi
In the future, this moment will have passed us by.

Evy_O
It's not fun knowing the future no

yerssot
it can be if you can change it

Evy_O
If you could change the future, life would become boring. It's the fact that it's unpredictable that makes it worth it big grin

yerssot
erm... no stick out tongue

Evy_O
erm... yes stick out tongue

yerssot
you can make the world a whole lot better if you know the future

wuTa
there gonna make a time machine out of a dolerean in the future

Evy_O
Only if the world was consisted of good people.
Imagine what could a person with a twisted mind do with such a power.

It's the same as atomic bombs, nuclear weapons etc.

yerssot
I prefer the term "unstable mind", thank you very much!

Baylin
I predict in the near future that someone in Manchester England will go make a nice mug of strong black coffee... yes

yerssot
you're a psychic!

*yells*
brake his paws!

Baylin
Well I was right and a mighty fine mug o coffee it was too!

(Although Mr Yerssybabes I'm surprised you didnt make a quip about the fact it should be tea, not coffee being in England and all... wink )

yerssot
I thought it was too easy dahling stick out tongue

Baylin
laughing out loud I thought you went for easy stick out tongue

WindDancer
Technology will be very advance, Capitalism will fall, There will be new wars, Famine will continue to exist etc...etc, etc.

btw- I will eventually die cuz I'm not immortal.

yerssot
like everything in life, I'm hard to get wink

Baylin
I predict that I probably leave you to it then wink

yerssot
to the cookies?

Baylin
sorry looking back into the past I can see I've already eaten them....

big gay kirk
Capitalism will come to an end, and a new, educated, liberated anarchy without crime, war or jealousy will take its place... there will be no governments or rulers only consensual behaviour practised by the citizens of the world... then Sirius Black will get out of the shower and realise it was all a dream...

yerssot
baylin, you bastad sad

The Force
well if the revelations comes true then i'll be in heaven chillin in ma mansion roll eyes (sarcastic)

anyways, we humans will get lazier and more impatient because of the technology we create, and even though we know thise, no one will complain and/or change roll eyes (sarcastic)

VENOMfan
the molemen will rise from the burrows and declar war on the surface dwelers for not letting go to crispy cream.

Xena fan
very negative comments I see so far. I think that in the future there wil peace. women will be treated equally and commerce will increase. I also think that there will be new advances on medice. But most important I think science will discover a way to make a person be young again. Im very positive about the future. smile

yerssot
peace? keep on dreaming, we're talking about humans here, the biggest pile of crap ever that walked around on earth

Xena fan
yerssot try to be positive. You cannot say that all human beings are piles of crap. humans have achieve peace in the past and is mosly likely to happen in the future. After all we survive the cold war. So what makes you think the world wont be safer in the future? You can't realy say it wont we now have more technology than before. Technology has help us alot and it will in the future. So put on a happy smile and be positive smile

yerssot
oh yeah, the problem is that the peace is in the past
or even better: that we had to make numerous amounts of peace-treaties and still f*ck around with it

if there is one mistake that ever happened on the earth, it's that a bunch of monkeys deceided to go out of the trees and walk around on two legs

WindDancer
Bunch of Monkeys??? Have you been hanging around that evolution thread? stick out tongue

yerssot
yeah, that's why I'm posting that wink

Xena fan
Peace is attainable. But politicians need to realize that people dont aprove of certain wars. Some wars were necessary in the past. But now the world is moving into a global economical system soon there wont be any need for wars. Humanity dont want no more wars. that is why peace is essential. If there is a global economical system in which the euro and the dollar become one. Do you not think that the world market will benefit from an event like unified the dollar and the Euro?! Think about it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.