Behind the Red Curtain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crzygrl6412
In 1875, an acting troupe composed of seven very talented young people lived in New York City and were having the time of their lives. Until one day something happened that should not have happened: One of their number was killed. He was found in his apartment, hung from the rafters by a cord normally used to tie back the curtains in the theatre they played in. This made them sure that it was one of their own who commited the dastardly deed. There are sneaking suspicions and emotions and hormones are on the fritz as the remaining members of the troupe try to flush out the killer. There are strange nights and wild parties and a play to deal with to boot. Are you up for the challenge?

What I need from you is the following:

Name:
Sex:
Appearance:
Connection to the murdered man (Jonathan):
Motives for murder (if any):
Short Bio (if you wish):
Any specific theatrical talents:

Tela
Who was killed and how? That way I know my motive.

Tela
eek now I see everything.

crzygrl6412
Name: Aurora Cordela
Sex: f
Appearance: Long, wavy, black hair, green eyes, pale skin, small lips, about 5'8", skinny but not bony.
Connection to the murdered man: Ex-fiance from awhile back and fellow troupe member
Motives for murder (if any): obvious reason, such as leaving her the night before their wedding...
Short Bio (if you wish): Though she claims to have forgiven him long ago, everyone knows that Aurora still resented Jonathon for what he did her. She is out-going, somewhat-mysterious, very intelligent, daring, and adventurous.
Any specific theatrical talents: singing, drama

Tela
Name: Olaf Sanderson
Sex: Male
Appearance: see pic
Connection to the murdered man (Jonathan): girlfriend/wife (if has one if not ex girlfriends boyfriend) exboyfriend and exfriend
Motives for murder (if any): Too many to name but mostly anything that sets him off which is everything despite what fans may think.
Any specific theatrical talents:None to my knowledge embarrasment

http://centerstage.net/stumped/photoarchive/583.jpg

crzygrl6412

Tela

Trickster
Name: Robert Deatire
Sex: Male
Appearance: Short black hair. 5'11", 6'.
Connection to the murdered man: Close friend - Robert and the victim often went to socialite parties together.
Motives for murder (if any): He and Robert were heard to have a huge arguement in the hotel. What it was about, noone is sure.

Tela
NVM, I wanna be the girkfriend. embarrasment so forget Olaf

Name: Jana Pallaske
Sex: Female
Appearance: See pics
Connection to the murdered man (Jonathan): Girlfriend
Motives for murder (if any): Uh, duh, his moeny and everything else, i guess.
Short bio: Jana is a very outgoing and crazy person. Loves to go to concerts and is normally found in a mosh pit or snowboarding.

http://imageserver.abacho.com/deatch/movies/teleschau/stars/200244_106554_2_006.jpg

and with a baby
http://www.cineclub.de/images/2001/engel_2.jpg

Trickster
Heh. How many players til we start, crzygrl?

Red X
Name:Kaidan
Sex:Male
Appearancemessedee Picture.(The guy on the left)
Connection to the murdered man (Jonathan): Close Friend
Motives for murder (if any):Nope
Short Bio (if you wish): Kaidan is really immature sometimes, but always could cheer up everyone. Funny, Sarcastic, and handsomestick out tongue. He is also very outgoing, daring, and can do more sports then the number of fingers in total you have. Skateboarding, Snowboarding, Swimming, Rock Climbing, Origami, Dancing, Acting.
He is a famous comedy actor who plays in mostly comedy films.

Tela
she said seven chars counting hers

crzygrl6412

Red X
Name:Kaidan
Sex:Male
Appearance"see Picture.(The guy on the left)
Connection to the murdered man (Jonathan): Close Friend
Motives for murder (if any):Nope
Short Bio (if you wish): Kaidan is really immature sometimes, but always could cheer up everyone. Funny, Sarcastic, and handsome. He is also very outgoing, daring.

crzygrl6412
Behind the Red Curtain Registration and Discussion . That makes things easier.]

crzygrl6412
Aurora closed her eyes quickly as the sun entered her small bedroom. She slowly rose from her bed and remembered the recent events. Jonathan's death, suspicions all pointing to one of the troupe members, depression that had swept through all of them. Aurora felt tears stinging her eyes. "Oh Jonathan..." She cried, hugging her pillow. She had known him since they were 4, growing up together, always playing together, and joining the troupe together. They had both shared their passion for theater... And now he was gone. Aurora just sat there until she heard a knock at the door.

Fire_Alchemist
Vash was jogging around, not even giving a single thought to JOnathan's death. He was an optimist, and he never thought about death that seriously.

Tela

Fire_Alchemist
Vash had stopped and was sitting on a log after a tiring jog. He was used to jogging in the morning, did it everyday.

Tela
Jana assed by Vash not noticing him. She didn't mean to do it in a mean way, but she herself was trying to stay hidden.

Fire_Alchemist
"Hey! Jana!" exclaimed Vash before standing up .

Tela
Jana stopped and turned. "Vash." she said giving a small forced smile. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. "Enjoying your morning run?"

Fire_Alchemist
"Yeah... So how have you been?" asked Vash. He asked that in just good manners, he knew how Jana felt.

Tela
"I'm okay, I guess. Just miss him and wish these damned reporters would leave us alone." Jana said sighing. "Have you eaten yet?"

Fire_Alchemist
Vash shook his head slowly. "I miss him too... But hey! I bet because of the reportes the troupe will get all famous..." he said.

Tela
"NOt the famous we would like. WOuld you like to join me for breakfast?" she asked. She needed someone to talk to that wouldn't just jump down her throat asking if she killed JOnathan and bunch of other stuff like that.

Fire_Alchemist
"If it won't disturb you sure..." answered Vash.

Tela
Jana shook her head. "I would like to dine with you. I need to talk someone who won't shoot accusations at me." she sighed.

Fire_Alchemist
Vash smiled lightly. "...Well then yeah, Ill have breakfast with you..."

Tela
Jana smiled. "So, um, where would you like to eat."

Fire_Alchemist
"I dunno...You pick" answered KAIDAN.

~****!!! It just hit me!~

Comet
hello

Comet
goodbye

Tela
(((DId they even have cars back then confused )))

Jana nodded. "Shall we walk?" she asked.

Fire_Alchemist
((18's? I don't think so... Horses and Bicicles maybe...))

"Yeah..." said Kaidan.

Tela
Jana walked side-by-side with Kaiden. She kept looking forward.

Fire_Alchemist
Kaidan yawned as he walked.

Tela
"Have the reporters started barrating you yet?" Jana asked sliding her hands into her coat pockets.

Fire_Alchemist
"Oh yeah... Stupid people began to stick little notepads at me..."

Tela
Jana laughed softly. "Kaiden, what are we going to do?"

Fire_Alchemist
"I'm not sure... But Im sure the reporters would figure out its useless to ask us anything in a time..."

Tela
"We are actors after all. It would be hard to tell if we're telling the truth or not?" Jana had a sly smile. "Sorry, I shouldn't say that. It's all for Jonathan."

Fire_Alchemist
"...Well... I guess your right"

Tela
Jana smiled and stopped as they came up to the resteraunt type building they were at.

Fire_Alchemist
Kaidan opened the door for Jana.

Tela
Jana gave a nod of her head. "Thank you, Kaiden." she said walking inside.

crzygrl6412
Aurora saw it was just the milkman, and she thanked him, taking the milk. She set it on a small wooden table and got dresses. She slipped her black cloak on over her simple grey dress. She normally never wore dresses, but the remaining troupe members had an important meeting today with some of the troupe's patrons.

Fire_Alchemist
"Its no biggie" answered Kaidan after following her.

Tela
Jana nodded and led him to a table where they sat down. She sighed and looked at her plain black dress. She was suppose to mourn thirty days but she knew it would last longers.

Fire_Alchemist
"So what did you want to talk about?" asked Kaidan.

Tela
Jana ordered before turning to Kaiden. "Anything. I need a change of subject from Jonathan's murder."

Fire_Alchemist
Kaidan nodded before taking out a ciggarete, taking out a match, and lighting the cigarette to start smoking it. "...Ergh... So what have you been reading lately?" he asked.

Tela
Jana smiled. "Nothing new really. I'm just going over a few classics." she said.

Fire_Alchemist
"...Cool... I'm reading about a book of some kind of dragons..."

Tela
"Really? Sounds interesting." she says. "Have you talked to any of the others."

Fire_Alchemist
Kaidan shook his head. "Not really..." he answered.

eMoSk8ErKiD99
Garrett woke up later than usual. He opened his curtains and went downstairs to find Aurora. He knocked lightly on her door, not sure if she would still be sleeping.

Tela
Jana nodded. "oh well, neither have I." she said.

Fire_Alchemist
Kaidan smiled as he gulped down a cup of orange juice he ordered.

crzygrl6412
"Yeah?" Aurora said, opening the door. "Garrett..." She said lightly. "Come on it."

Tela
Jana looked down at her foot eating polite but large bites."

Fire_Alchemist
Kaidan didn't mind with manners, and gulped down the food.

Tela
Jana laughed softly.

eMoSk8ErKiD99
"Um, actually, I'm just heading out. You wanna come?" Garrett asked with pleading eyes. He didn't want to be alone. Alone meant Jonathan would be the only thing on his mind. He couldn't handle that any more.

Fire_Alchemist
"So, you have any hobbys?"

Tela
"Besides acting? un well, I love to swim and to dance." Jana said.

Fire_Alchemist
Kaidan nodded. He began to run out of things to say.

crzygrl6412
"Yeah," Aurora said, tightening her clock around her. She shut the door and followed him.

eMoSk8ErKiD99
"You hungry? We can eat, then meet up with the others before the meeting." Garrett said, walking outside and taking a breath of fresh air.

crzygrl6412
"Sounds good." Aurora said, nodding and following him.

Tela
Jana looked up. "SO, do you have a girlfriend?" she asked.

Fire_Alchemist
Kaidan shook his head. "Why?" he asked.

Tela
Jana shrugged. "Just wondering. You know, trying to make small talk."

Fire_Alchemist
Kaidan nodded. "So where are the others?" he asked.

Tela
"I don't know. I haven't seen them since 'it' happened." Jana said.

Fire_Alchemist
"Yeah..."

Tela
"So, are you going to eat anything?"

Fire_Alchemist
"I just ate..." answered Kaidan.

Tela
"Oh." Jana said looking down at her hands. "Sorry."

Fire_Alchemist
"Any new news around town?"

Tela
"Well, it depends on what stories you believe. Nothing new really."

Fire_Alchemist
"...Stupid reporters, whenever you need some news, no no, but whenever your the news... They come bugging on you..."

Tela
Jana laughed. "Yes, true."

Fire_Alchemist
Kaidan laughed too.

Tela
"SO what all have they said about you?" Jana asked.

Fire_Alchemist
"I dont even wanna hear..."

Tela
Jana smiled. "I don't even have to hear. I already know what they're saying."

Fire_Alchemist
"All kind of lies... Insults..." said Kaidan.

Tela
"Try calling me a **** and saying I cheated on Jonathan. That was just the beginning." Jana sighed. "I wonder how Aorora is taking it?"

Fire_Alchemist
"...Heh... Your lucky, They said that I was gay! Freaken reporters!"

Tela
"Really?" Jana asked. SHe sighed. "They have the most dierty minds I've ever seen."

Fire_Alchemist
"...Heh... Said that I was attracted to Joanathan! I swear... If one of those reporters comes near me... Ill beat the living crap out of it!"

Tela
Jana giggled. "I don't think I could imagine that, Kaiden. The attracted to Jonathan part."

Fire_Alchemist
"Neither do I... Dirty minded reporters..."

Tela
Jana smiled. First time in a long time. "SO, Kaiden, were you and Jon close, I mean really close, like best friends?"

Fire_Alchemist
((I swore that was her 4th time smiling the restaurant stick out tongue ))

"Yeah... We were..." answered Kaidan.

Tela
"The reporters said something about Jon and an engagement ring. Was he. . ." she blushed now. "DO you know if he was?"

Fire_Alchemist
"...Yeah... Aurora, she was his fiancee. But at the day of the marriage, right before they got married... He ran off..."

Tela
Jana nodded. "Probably my fault." she said softly. "SHe probably hates me too."

Fire_Alchemist
"I don't think so..." answered Vash.

Tela
"I hope not." Jana says.

Fire_Alchemist
"...You'll just have to figure out..." said Kaidan.

Tela
"What? Ask her?"

Fire_Alchemist
"See how she acts near you..." said Kaidan.

Tela
Jana laughed. "I'm pretty sure I know how she'll act."

Fire_Alchemist
"Don't be so sure about it..."

Tela
Jana blinked. "Why do you say that?"

Fire_Alchemist
"I'm sure she got another boyfriend or something... She probably forgave you already"

Tela
"Hopefully." she said. She gave him a small smile before finishing her food.

Fire_Alchemist
Kaidan nodded slowly.

Tela
After they finished, Jana paid for the food since she invited him. "Thanks, you know, for your company."

a1hsauce
*walking out of the coffee shop Richard Bauer stepped out into the cold overcast air... he tugged at his coat to keep himself warm and looked around... he had tried to avoid reporters and all morning. Richard walked down the street and looked for any familiar kind faces, but found none.

he crossed the street and found himself in front of the theater that he had played in 3 months earlier, he looked up and marvled at the sight*

eMoSk8ErKiD99
Garrett saw Richard and walked over to him, checking to see that Aurora was still following him. "Hey, Richard. How are you?" He asked.

eMoSk8ErKiD99
Garrett saw Richard and walked over to him, checking to see that Aurora was still following him. "Hey, Richard. How are you?" He asked.

eMoSk8ErKiD99
OCC: Uh, oops... Lol.

crzygrl6412
"Yeah... Hi, Richard." Aurora said quietly. "If you're not busy, you wanna come with us? We're getting some breakfast, then meeting with the others." She looked to the ground.

a1hsauce
*richard looked to see Aurora and Garrett standing next to him... it was good to see some friendly faces*

"ya id like that, how have you two been?"

eMoSk8ErKiD99
"I'm okay, I guess." Garrett said, leading them into a nearby tavern. They were led to a small table in the back.

a1hsauce
"let me have an ale" he said to the bar tender as he walked passed the counter into a table where they all sat down*

crzygrl6412
"I guess I'm holding up alright." Aurora answered, glad that the back was dark in case she got emotional. "I just miss him so much, ya know?"

a1hsauce
"ya i know, we all do. do u know if we'res till going on with production for this next play?" richard asked

crzygrl6412
"No clue. I guess we'll figure that out at today's meeting." Aurora said.

a1hsauce
"i really wonder what we'll do... it really comes down to a vote doesnt it?"

Fire_Alchemist
"No... Thank you for the breakfast" answered Kaidan.

Tela
Jana sighed. "I guess you'll probably want to wash up before the meeting."

Fire_Alchemist
"Nah, Im fine"

Tela
Jana nodded. "SO what are you going to do until the meeting?"

Fire_Alchemist
"I don't even know. Im a person who just lets thing slides, then think of something to do on the way... What about you?"

Tela
Jana shrugged. "I'm not sure. I'll probably buy a dress for the funeral."

Fire_Alchemist
Kaidan nodded before walking out of the restaurant.

Tela
Jana smiled. "So what exactly should we wear for this meeting. I mean what is it about?"

Fire_Alchemist
"I dont know. But who cares? I just wear what I feel like!"

Tela
Jana laughed softly. "A free-spirited man?"

Fire_Alchemist
"Nah, just too lazy to bother..." answered Kaidan.

Tela
Jana laughed. She smiled.

Fire_Alchemist
Kaidan laughed softly before smliling back.

Tela
"Well, I'm not sure what to do." Jana said.

crzygrl6412
"Its mostly whatever the patrons decide. They have all the money, remember?" Aurora almost grinned but stopped herself and looked away. Their drinks were delivered, and Aurora ordered biscuits and gravy. It was soon brought to her. and she began eating it. "Look," she said, finishing up, "I have to go get dressed for the meeting. I want to look presentable for the patrons. Plus, I want to make sure I have a dress for the funeral. You're welcome to join me, otherwise, I'll see you two gentlemen later."

eMoSk8ErKiD99
"I'll go with you... if you don't mind that is." Garrett said, standing up and taking a last sip of his coffee.

crzygrl6412
"Fine with me. Richard?" SHe asked, slipping her dark cloak on.

a1hsauce
"yes of course" Richard got up picked up his hat and walked out with the two of them.

Trickster
Robert walked into the restaaurant, pausing to look for the group. He smiled when he saw them and walked over to their table without taking off his three-length coat.
"Sorry I'm late. I had to sort out my affairs. Already leaving?"

crzygrl6412
Aurora turned to Robert, "Yeah, we have the meeting to attend with the patrons in about-" she glanced at her pocket watch, "-45 minutes. And I'd rather not be late."

eMoSk8ErKiD99
Garrett nodded, "Yeah, the patrons wouldn't be too impressed. Mourning or not, we all have to at least appear to have ourselves together." He looked away, suddenly sorry for having said anything that could bring up thoughts of Jonathan.

a1hsauce
"come on you guys, we better go... going on with our business is the best way to handle things" said Richard

crzygrl6412
"I guess..." Aurora said, feeling the tears build up again. "Let's just go."

a1hsauce
*Richard opened up the door and let her walk thorough allowing the rest to follow as well* "should we get a carriage or walk?"

crzygrl6412
"Yes, of course." Aurora said, looking around for one.

Trickster
Robert hailed the nearest carriage he could see, telling the driver the location of the meeting. He extended a hand for the ladies to get in.

crzygrl6412
"Actually, just drop me off at my place. I have to get dressed." Aruora said, leaning forward to tell the driver. "Thanks."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>