Any new news anybody?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLred
I have some...
I did find my turtle..
I ate enchiladas....
I saw Constantine.. and it rocked!!!!!!!
and then so.....

Ronny
um

yea, no

Velcro_Boy
nope.

dave123
Ronny told me something today eek!

but it's a secret big grin

JLred
hmmm....

The Tired Hiker
I fell asleep like five times when I saw Constantine. erm But that's becaue I was tired from watching Million Dollar Baby right before it. erm

What's new? I cleaned my desktop. eek!

dean7879
yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah

Ronny
i did ninja?

are you hacking intomy mind again Spence? cry

eggmayo
err... i played guitar all day instead of doing coursework

lil bitchiness
Ok, i have tons of news -

- I got a naughty piercing last week

- I went on a date yesterday

- Im going to America in june

- I passed my Criminology exam

etc...droolio

dean7879
me too...bulls to coursework

The Tired Hiker
No news is good news. yesno2

eggmayo
rock

dave123
let's go with no whistle

dean7879
i got bored with my guitar within 5 minutes after i realised i cant play it...the guitar is now smashed in half..and my vein is bulging out my head

dean7879
so its bk to the coursework
actually i think i will play GTA on the ps2

GCG
news ? hmm

I was at work and there was a table of 7 in the cafe' downstairs and there was one guy blabbing incessantly for about half an hour and everyone is looking at him with an expression "DOES HE EVER STFU? "

Cinemaddiction
News? I just downed 2 cups of coffee, watched the "Carrie" remake, took a refreshing tinkle, and ordered "Spider Baby" on DVD.

Beat that.

The Tired Hiker
I did my laundry, cleaned the family room and bedroom. Looked for a one bedroom/one bath to rent in Monterey. Ate a 'big breakfast', consisting of Sausage Patty, scrambled eggs with salsa, hashbrowns with ketchup, biscuit with strawberry preserve, coffee and orange juice, and 2 pancakes with maple syrup. I also created like two or three threads this morning. I fed the dog. I also am now going to mess with my avitar and see what I can do. Yeah, I'm a pretty busy guy. happy

Jackie Malfoy
Yep!My boyfriend comes out of jail on tuesday!And we are going to celebrate!I can't wait!jmJumpyin_lovedancedance

The Tired Hiker
Do you think he'll be a changed man? no expression

Jackie Malfoy
I hope so.I know he can't wait to leave.So I am pretty sure he does not want to go back again.JM confused hug

The Tired Hiker
But do you think he's a CHANGED man, like to you think he bats for the same team now? eek! stick out tongue shifty

GCG
laughing out loud

Cinemaddiction
Something doesn't seem right about a 14 year old who has a boyfriend who's doing time, much less in an actual jail, and not J.D.

taft
that does sound pretty wierd

Ronny
hysterical

taft
the only news that matter's is at http://www.slashdot.org

JLred
I know you all wanted for me to make this thread so you could just say anything......i think...dontgetit

buttcrack
umm not to much sadam hussain's brother waz captured

JLred
really?

Doesnt anybody think new people come up with weird names??

SlipknoT
What kind fo turtle

Lost
It is edible?

JLred
A green turtle.....a water turtle i dunno what kind kinda looks.....like this:

http://www.mad-cow.org/00/turtle.gif

Except a little lighter.....shes a girl..i think no expression

JLred
Claws are smaller and shell is brighter..by alot.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.