suggestions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TX!
does anybody have an alternative to waiting 16hours for the demo of unreal tournament 2004 to download cause i have only 56kembarrasment and i cant afford to get it as of now embarrasment so does anybody have any suggestions?

dave123
get a broadband user to burn it to disk?

Smasandian
Buy it.
Even if you dont have broadband, its still a pretty engrossing single player game. There's a ton of modes and different mutators that you can enjoy.
Also, its pretty cheap and theres lots of awesome modifications you can download thats about the same size as the demo.

So I would buy it.

TX!
ok......thanxs im gonna save up money to buy it smile

ChickinMeat
talking of UT2004, theres a new version of it out now isnt there? with the necris and new vehicles. i own the original version, do i have to buy this new one, or is there a patch i can download as i already own it?

Smasandian
I think you can downlooad the patch. Or atleast online, you just download the content that you need when you join the server.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.