Revan vs the Exile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
blah blah you know the drill

Darth_Janus
Revan was responsible for the very creation of the exile and his unusual predicament. He's also amazingly skilled, clever, and powerful. He has my vote.

Julie
yup mee too....he whooped the Mandalorians...the Exile followed Revan into war

Darth_Janus
I'll be honest; I'm actually more of a fan of the era in KOTOR I and II as oppposed to the movies... even though the movies are incredible, I just like the depth of the Old Republic better.

ArthasKnight
Ok, this is a good one.

Revan was a General of immense proportions, defeating the Mandalorians when no one else could and unleashing the Star Forge and bringing the Republic to its knees. Not to mention turning many Jedi and Republic soldiers alike over to his cause. It takes an incredible leader and quite a strong person to be able to do those sorts of things.

The Exile on the other hand at least if you take the dark path, kills three powerful Jedi Masters, and three powerful Sith Lords. He's got influence there as well, seeing as how you can get your party members to do whatever you want. However, I did not see the Exile wiping out the Mandalorians or the Republic.

My vote goes to Revan.

Julie
Ah...I see, well you might be a bit biased there seeing as your sig says Revan all over:-)

The exile is cool, no doubts....we just agree that Revan would prob clean a ship's hull with him if it came down to hand to hand (blade to blade)

ArthasKnight
Haha, just a teensy bit. stick out tongue

But yes, Revan would pwn the Exile in a one-on-one lightsaber duel.

Julie
Ah but what if Revan had only a sith blade and the exile had a silver double bladed, jacked up lightsaber???? then, still (probably:-)

ArthasKnight
Power doesn't matter unless you know how to use it to its fullest potential.

(Hypothetically) If I have a rocket launcher and you have a knife, unless I know how to fire the rocket launcher you're gonna kill me with the knife.

Julie
true.....but I'm not that evil so you'd be okay

Both Revan and the exile would whoop you though...they know war

ArthasKnight
Yeah and I'm stuck with a rocket launcher I can't get to work, I've got a problem. wink

Julie
more than just a problem:-) but hey as long as you're struggling with the rocket launcher you won't be getting sliced to pieces by a lightsaber

ArthasKnight
Then I know the secret to beating the Sith: carry a rocket launcher but forget the instruction manual.

Julie
No you're still dead, it's only a matter of time....just bring Revan along....one Sith Lord can take another

ArthasKnight
And then I slip away quietly and learn how to use the rocket launcher...

Darth_Janus
You two are conspiring... Something about a rocket launcher and the Sith. That does it. I'm taking both of your allowances. And no more phone calls from senators!

Julie
Wahh, but DJ....hey you know we could just get the HKs to dispatch you:-)

ARC Trooper 117
I'd say Revan....though I liked my version of the character of the Exile....he seemed like a wizened Obi-Wan Kenobi, (and even sort of looked like him)....stick out tongue wink

Still, I prefered Revan. wink

ArthasKnight
But DJ, I was gonna go into Tashi station and pick up some power converterrrrrrrrs!

Darth_Janus
No! You and Julie get to give the new protocol droid a bath.

Julie
But but but waaaaaahhhhhh.....ah I'm never gonna get off this rock!

Darth_Janus
You sound like me when I was your age. Boy, back the we had to drive for eight hours to school. And the whomp rats... they were the size of houses!

Julie
Did ya use them for target practice???

Just how old are you DJ....I'm bad at judging from the number of bags under the eyes:-)

Darth_Janus
No, we used young'ins for practice... especially ones that mock the elderly. Quick, stampede! *Wheelchairs squeek forward*

Julie
Yikes.... blasting perfectly good younglings instead of whomp rats...what's this galaxy coming to??? I may just have to send you out into exile to reflect on your life choices,

Darth_Janus
How do you think I ended up here?

Julie
ah I see...I figured you just wandered in from some refugee sector and slipped past the guards....and force persuaded the stormtroopers....

Darth_Janus
No, I had to Force persuade them not to check my luggage though. Transporting trophies from my shooting days in my suitcases.

ArthasKnight
How many youngins fell at the hands of the mighty DJ?

Julie
too many:-(...poor younglings....DJ, buddy, you need a signature....if you hadn't beaten all the poor younglins I'd say to make em make you one but I guess one of the master sig makers around here will have to suffice

Darth_Janus
Excellent advice. My evil half humbly and politely asks that you suggest one for me.

Julie
what a sig maker.....hmmmm.....*thinks hard*....ouch....BRB

Raz has a thread for this over in the general section of town.

Go pay him a visit wink

Darth_Janus
Thank you much, dear. I'll go just that.

Julie
you do so....and don't disturb Revan and the Exile, they're locked in mortal combat

Darth_Janus
*Trips the Exile as he passes, allowing Revan to make the killing blow.*

D'oh!

Julie
whoops....Exile are you okay??? Exile? DJ, now who will Revan fight....Exile II?

Darth_Janus
I'll take him on. *Gets out his lightsaber-chucks. Makes Bruce Lee proud.* Let's do this!

Sith_lord_Exar
I would say the exil coz you dont know his full pwr

darth prevora
the exile, why
learned everything from kreia ,was able to kill 3 sith lords, was able to kill 3 jedi masters
and made them hate her

that right i said it was a her, she was able to cut herself off from the force, and relearn it , but revan on the other hand was not able to controll the star forge, so he packed his bags and got the hell out of there to the outer rims

the exile fought in the mandioloran wars also, but when she came back to be confronted by the jedi , they were to scared of her being able to kill the force itself, and others as well

now if you got someone that is able to kill the force itself, then holy sheeeeeet
thats what kreia said,
she said that when i look at you exile, i see death ,,
and you know kreia was wanting the force to die in the first place,

why revan on the other hand , didnt even strike down darth traya , and finish the job like the exile was able to do

exile would beat revan , but it would be a long ass fight, it probley last a good 40 min's

or so

xX Revan Xx
Originally posted by darth prevora
she was able to cut herself off from the force, and relearn it , but revan on the other hand was not able to controll the star forge, so he packed his bags and got the hell out of there to the outer rims

Thats not true though, Revan went to seek the true sith so that he could learn from them. Once Revan could learn everything from the sith, then he would be truely invincible.

Besides, the exile was the general of the Mandalorian wars, but Revan was the very head of the republic fleet! THE EXILE FOLLOWED REVAN TO WAR! HE WAS UNDER HIM! mad

At the end of KOTOR2, the exile (my evil exile anyway) went to join Revan on the Outer Rim, to fight the war with him.

Revan would win. He Definitely gets my vote.

JC Denton
Revan, easily. According to TSL, Kreia trained Revan as well, and he spent the majority of his time as a padawan, both during and before the Mandalorian wars, researching old Jedi/Sith holocrons, learning EVERYTHING he could about lightsaber techniques and the force, and this trend likely continued when he "turned". After he regained all of his memories, he'd probably be the most skilled Sith around. No way in hell could the Exile take him.

Julie
but the exile didnt have to clean the furnishings with tibanna gas powered rifles!

JediMusician
You're all overlooking one important detail: KotOR I had a level cap, KotOR II didn't.

The Exile would defeat Revan because Revan can't get past level 20.

But if two actual, real people met and fought, Revan would win easily.

Human Vader
You're overlooking two important details

1. This thread ended in March

2. When discussing battles NEVER go by game stats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.