The U.S.A. is a non-profit RELIGIOUS Corporation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
http://www.metatech.org/the_us_constitution.html

can someone explain to me what they are goin on about..and what do u think of it

debbiejo
Yes, I've heard about this...Yup..we are doomed. Every person is a commodity owned by some other country because of our debt.

Capt_Fantastic
You should watch th emovie being there, starring Peter Sellers. It isn't really about this, but in the movie his character meets a man that is rich and influential. At the end, when this character dies, his buisness partners are talking about who they will get to run for president next and how it has to be a man they can control if they're going to maintain control of the presidency.

Or, just look at the Star Wars prequels. The Seperatists are comprised of groups like the Trade Federation and the Techno Union and the Commerce Guild and the Corporate Alliance. This is Lucas commenting on the corrupt and money based politics that run this country...and I guess the whole world.

As for the list you link to, the government is certainly aware of how to play itself to maximize profit and minimize profit loss. And debt isn't something that only America has to deal with. We aren't the only ones who don't pay our bills. Other countries are in debt to us as well.

Jackie Malfoy
I say blah to it all.JM

Capt_Fantastic
That's because you're ignorant

FeceMan
The truth hurts. Owned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.