why do people lie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iluvpippin
why do people lie when you know theyre lying? like when people say i pretty! i know theyre lying, so why do they keep doing it! and theres this girl at my school who lies so much its unbeleivable! she made up this whole thing about one of our friends that her dad beats her up and thretens to kill her! me and my best friend got in trouble for wagging because of her! and stupid luke? why does he lie when he knows we'll eventually find out? and my dad? why does he lie when he says he loves me? i know its not true! im lied to so much more, but is it just me that people lie to or does everyone get it???

i slayed buffy
yeah wel i think ppl lie coz they cant face the truth like luke cant face that no 1 will ever really like him so he lies

iluvpippin
but i wouldve liked him if he hadnt've lied! and he said he didnt want to hurt me, but he did!

SaturnickFlamesX
If someone said, "I lie" would you think that was a lie?

iluvpippin
and come on! who can say that im pretty! it doesnt effect me that im not pretty, im not gonna go off and cry when someone sais im ugly because I KNOW I AM!

i slayed buffy
no u r not!!!!

iluvpippin

i slayed buffy
stop putting ur self down misha u r gorgeous and hav a gr8 personality to go with it!

leatherface12
Well Im a guy and I think your pretty. wink

i slayed buffy
hey leather did u c my sorry letter

iluvpippin
... yes i amugly! why cant anyone admit that when i know im ugly!

SaturnickFlamesX
Same here...but answer the "lie" question, please...

Sir Bob III
yes hun your beautiful

iluvpippin
no, because everyone lies.

Sir Bob III
its not a lie i promise

SaturnickFlamesX
If I said you were ugly, would you consider that a lie, too?

iluvpippin
and i know that half of u will think im just getting attention, but im not.

iluvpippin
no, because i know im ugly. i would consider that the trth!

i slayed buffy
wel u hav the oppisite problem to me. i no im not ugly because im confident but wen im like that its like people think im up myself and stuff so its really hard

SaturnickFlamesX
You got it totally wrong...
You're not that bad looking, honestly!

iluvpippin
well i dont think ur up yourself because you ARE beautiful! you re the prettyest person ive ever seen!

N.Tonks
Correction: You think you're ugly.

iluvpippin
nooooo! i see myself everyday so i know i ugly. why doesnt anyone admit it. will you admit it if i promise you that i wont get upset because i know i am!!! then will you admit it?

i slayed buffy
i wodnt say that
ppl r always jelous and shit and ther like omg shes such a **** she shows off heaps and omg she wears so much make up and stuf and its just like im on show all the time it pisses me off so much

N.Tonks
"Ugly" is an opinion, not a fact.

iluvpippin
well if you were ugly, youd love looking how you look! especially when youre older! you'll go to a club and get like 50 guys numbers!

SaturnickFlamesX
Even if you did, no one will say that you're ugly...
And just like the name of this thread...
Why would anyone lie to you?

iluvpippin
and 'pretty' is an opinion. but me being pretty is a 'lie' and me being ugly is a 'fact' anyway i know some1 is gonna read this thred and think 'what a little brat! she just wants attention!'

i slayed buffy
g2g guys dinner is ready and nz idol is on tv so bubbi and misha remember u r beautiful!!!

iluvpippin
the name of the thred is 'why do people lie?' why are you lying to me?

iluvpippin
ok by, luv ya, if im beautiful, theyn ur a goddes! and have fun watching nz idol!

N.Tonks
The fact that "ugly" is an opinion doesn't change because you think that you're ugly.

VENOMfan
You are not ugly, you lack self confidence. just develop a huge ego and your problems will be solved!

*im not being sarcastic, a huge ego can help out self image a lot*

iluvpippin
*sighs* thanx for trying to make me happy but it wont work....so where do u live tonks?

N.Tonks
....and if you're ugly, I'm hideous...

iluvpippin
thanx, but...i used to have confidence, but...someone killed it.

*Georgina_A*
Misha, listen and believe us when we say that you are not ugly, but beautiful. I think that you're really pretty, please accept what i am saying.

N.Tonks
California

iluvpippin
smile cool.

N.Tonks
...and you're going to let that person have the "pleasure" of destroying your confidence?

iluvpippin
it wasnt one person, it was a few, but i tried to keep it alive, but then luke wrecked it and i've lost it forever! i've tried but it just doesnt work. and i saw a pic of u! ur not ugly at all!

iluvpippin
georgina, ur only saying that coz ur my friend!

*Georgina_A*
Misha, there are gonna be people like that in the future too. You just have to remember they're not worth all your pain.

N.Tonks
*sigh* You obviously didn't try hard enough...

*Georgina_A*
I am soooo not. I would never lie like that, honest. Please accept the fact that people think you're pretty.

iluvpippin
i've tried as hard as im going to try and if that doesnt work then i dnt care. i just want people to tell the truth.

N.Tonks
You're pretty. There. See? I said it and I don't even know you! And just to tell you, I rarely lie...

iluvpippin
i will accept it if every member on this sight says im pretty. but dont look forward to it because thats not gonna happen.

N.Tonks
I'm sorry, but that will never happen...

iluvpippin
i know. thats why i said it.

i slayed buffy
hello misha!!! im bak!!! dont let luke kill u lets kill him!!!

iluvpippin
ok!!! with all my pleasure! i was just saying to spooks that if i ever met him id slapp him then punch him then kick hi in the balls!

N.Tonks
I'm going to bed now...Good night all....

i slayed buffy
lol omg i wod get my bro to find some gangsta fullas to cum beat him up

Ego Failure
You're on some strong crack.

Seriously.

Get clean, kid.

SweetNsouR
lolololololololol

Freddy Fan
seriosly, youre good looking, and this is coming from someone who doesnt even know who you are, so dont say im only saying it cause im your friend , cause im not, i dont even know you.

maybe you think your ugly, but other people think your beutiful, and because you think your ugly youre not listening to the truth, becuase you want people to say your ugly.

give yourself some confidence, have some self esstem and believe.

dont put your self down.

by the way, where abouts in aussie are you, im a sydney boy.

Scotty

Ego Failure
Fred,

Come on, dude. We've hung on for too long. *Sigh* She's on to us .. Let's just tell her she's ugly.

Fred, the game's over.

Once again, Pip, yes .. you're ugly.

Close this thread, please?

The gag is over.

iluvpippin
im in wa, but i luv ppl who are called scott/scotty! smile yay!
um, ego failure laughing out loud
and tonks night!

Veralidaine
eek! u live in australia? heh..u're like de 3rd person hoo does...
i live in melbournebig grin......

iluvpippin
yay! aussie ppl!

Freddy Fan
aussie aussie aussie OI OI OI

PENRITH PANTHERS back to back in 04

Scotty

Veralidaine
big grin!

iluvpippin
we should start a thred for aussie ppl!

Freddy Fan
im on to it

Scotty

Veralidaine
big grin yes......as there are hardly ne on KMC...lol...

iluvpippin
yay! smile big grin

leatherface12
* imitates crocodile hunters voice * It sure is noice to have a few aussies on here.

iluvpippin
isnt he american?

Veralidaine
laughing out loud...

iluvpippin
seriously, i thought he was american! is he putting on an aussie accent?

Freddy Fan
its pretty cool, you can go anywere in the world and youll find an ausie, a few months ago, my aunty and uncle, went to america and bumped into a few Aussies.

i think thats pretty cool

Scotty

leatherface12
Nope hes an aussie.

Freddy Fan
he was on merrick and rosso last week. i cant think of his name,

ohwell, there bad movies anyway

scotty

Veralidaine
yes...

a lil while ago i bumped into an americanbig grin...
her accent was strong so i cood tell...
i was wearing a jumper on a hot day,..
she asked me..
'arent u hot?'..

lol.....

iluvpippin
lol!

Veralidaine
smokin'....australias a pretty easy goin place.....
altho i still wan visit other places..
like new zealandlove....
LOTR was shot dere!
all de scenes were amazing!

Freddy Fan
they get confused when you say jumper, they call it a sweat shirt, i had to explain it to a friend, lol

scotty

*Georgina_A*
eek! I also want to go to New Zealand...love

iluvpippin
hehe thats funny! like my best friend comz from england an we say i got some more thongs and shes like WHAT?lol.

Veralidaine
laughing out loud.......

Veralidaine
cooliesbig grin.....

de landscape is soo perfect derelove....

iluvpippin
yeah it is hey!

Veralidaine
yes!!...big grin...

i slayed buffy
yes its very urmmm green atlest its not brown!!!

Veralidaine
laughing out loud......

i slayed buffy
wel i wod no as i hav lived here for 14 years

iluvpippin
oh cool! i seen some stuff of nz on tv an it looks real nice smile

i slayed buffy
yeah but its not exacally the most entertaining place ever you see in aussie there is themeparks and stuf in nz there is a theme park thats real shit tho and theres sum kool shopin tho two double seven in new market is koolies

Veralidaine
eek!!!!
i love u now! lol.....

not brown....lol.......
but surely its all so beautiful yeah..?smile

Freddy Fan
wonderlands in australia, but thats gone down the crapper and is closing down.

oh well, it was a pretty boring theme park.

Scotty

i slayed buffy
hehe is ther sum private skool in oz called aztec or sumthin

iluvpippin
yeah thats in syd or whateva anyways! hey scotty guess what?! it's 40 degrees today smile an tomoz it'll be 41! big grin

iluvpippin
what state? (weve got a brand aztec rose...lol)

i slayed buffy
SHIT! isnt it winter?????? oh and wots that theme park in sydney and its near circular quay somewere and its in one ov those olsen twins movies lol

iluvpippin
? dunno anythin bout my counrty!

Veralidaine
40 degrees!?eek!..

ova here its bout 25big grin yay for not hot weather..big grin...

iluvpippin
omg, 25, thats freezin! i luv hot weather!

i slayed buffy
I NO AZTEC ROSE!!!! I GOT A TRIANGLE BIKINI OV THAT!!!

Veralidaine
laughing out loud>.....its Autumnsmile ova here

iluvpippin
autumn! my b/days then! (ova here)

Veralidaine
big grin yes...i luv cold weather....love..

are u kiddin me!?.....lol.....i reckon hot weather is a b*tch!laughing out loud....

iluvpippin
cool! big grin

Freddy Fan
i slayed buffy, i think your talking about lunar park, it was suppoesed to close down in 2000, and they had a big party for new years, like 700 dollars a ticket, and now they are reopening.

you serious iluvpippin, it didnt fell like 40, but your in WA i think,

im not going to be replying for a few mins, cause im making a new account.

Scotty

i slayed buffy
lol it was hot in nz today
at my m8s house lst nite it was her party and her pool was like ice so we was runin round in bikinis and jumpin in the pool then the spa it was so fun and now i hav a cold and my frend jumped in wiv her clothes on laughing out loud

iluvpippin
hehe, sounds like fun! scotty, make sure u pm me, dont u go ignoring me laughing out loud and yeah it would b coz im in wa!

Clovie
ppl lie coz they are strange

i slayed buffy
yeah........ahhhhhhh my nose is running!!! tissue!!!!

Clovie
*gives tissue*

i slayed buffy
thankoo clovie

iluvpippin
well i dont like it.

i slayed buffy
well the best thing to do is not lie at all and hope the rest of the world does the same big grin

iluvpippin
i hardly ever lie! only white lies to make ppl feel good (like when i told luke he was hot sick and when his poems were so good sick ) but nothing like, im 21!

Clovie
you shouldn't write here what did you lied to luke....he could read it and feel sorry....

i'm tring not to lie...but sometimes it is easier.....and if you told the truth you'd get a lot of troubles.....

but i don't lik eppl lie... usually i know when someone is lying to me...and it could be funny, coz he/she thinks i'm so naive stick out tongue

i slayed buffy
haha supersonic lying sences clovie

iluvpippin
gotta go xxoo

i slayed buffy
bubi misha luv ya xoxo

Clovie
oh.. you know...when i'm late to school...i'd never admit that it is coz i spent all the night in the fornt of the comp... i'd say i was trying to learn...stick out tongue

iluvpippin
I lied to luke???? me??? ME??? clovie i luv ya, but you got it all wrong! yeah i ddid, but he deserved a LOT more than that! ask ANY girl on this site! i gotta go, b back in 30!

Clovie
i know him stick out tongue
there is no need to ask anybody i know everything stick out tongue

i was jokin' of coz yu can lie to him laughing if it make you feel beter... maybeyou should make urself a sock? shifty

ok...i'm kiddin' stick out tongue

Freddy Fan
i never lie, i always just say whats on my mind, like if someone is annoying me, i wont say,

"cya mate i gotta go, but nice talking to you"

ill say

" look youre pissing me off, im going to talk to someone else"

and sometimes, saying whats on my mind, gets me in a bit of trouble, but hey, i always seem to get out of it.

Scotty

i slayed buffy
same!

Clovie
glad, i've never spoke with you stick out tongue

Freddy Fan
im not a bad person, but i speak the truth, i dont sugar coat it to make it nice.

its better than telling someone a lie, cause if they find out, they would be more hurt, then what they would be like if you were just blunt.

Scotty

Clovie
yeah, that's right...big grin

why are you putting scotty, at the end of each post? shifty

Freddy Fan
cause its a habit, on other forums, i do it, so its just natural.

sorry if it annoys you

Freddy Fan
notice how i didnt put it then,

hey hey, im getting better big grin

Clovie
ok, so it is ur name?big grinbig grinbig grin

hmm... i don't think it would be smart to put Clovie at the end... coz everyone can see it is me stick out tongue

Freddy Fan
yeah its my name, and im proud of it, and some people hear call me Fred, cause when i signed up, thats the only thing i could think of.

im gonna make a new account later, maybe tomorow, right now im gonna go watch a movie.

Cya

iluvpippin
i like the way to work scotty! smile thats exactly right when you said they'll get more hurt when they find out the truth!

Clovie
bye

iluvpippin
i like the name scot and scotty! smile

Clovie
misha!!!!!can you read the previos page? stick out tongue

iluvpippin
clovie, i did read it...why?

Scotty
Hey, People, im fredy fan, but got a new account, so i dont have to tell people its me every post, pretty nifty dont you think, just agree and it will be all good.

Clovie
no, you didn't ansewer....i only want be sure you read itsmile

Scotty, great big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

iluvpippin
oh, sorry. well i think he deserves to be tortured!

Clovie
laughing evil face

iluvpippin
i wanted to put him in that 'do u think any1 deserves to die' but raz closed it sad

Clovie
what did he done to you shifty???

i'm asking to you personally.....
i know what he is doing....but for me it is just fun....you taking him too serios....

iluvpippin
sad dont be mean! he did to me what he did to every other girl! wrote me the most romantix letters, told me he luvs me then says he luvs some1 else! i never acctually luvd him, but i rilly likd him!

Clovie
yeah.. i understand...
hmm..... you didn't know about this all stuff......

iluvpippin
no, not before.

Clovie
*hugs* everything gonna be alright....

guys are stupid, but you will meet a nice, normal one big grin

iluvpippin
*sighs* maybe...one day.....along the track

Clovie
i'm sure...
even here there are lots of nice guys...
and maybe half of them isn't lying wink just kiddin', thay normally don't lie... methinks stick out tongue

iluvpippin
well, i dunno if i can trust any1! anyways, where did scotty go off to?

Clovie
i dunno, but he said goodbye, some time ago...

and i gotta go too...cya later, nice kid big grin

iluvpippin
wink aaaw sad noones on anymore....hm i might go soon then! by clov! luv ya!
xxoo

Crash Overload

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>