The Best 10 Seconds of "The Matrix"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
What is the best 10 second part of The Matrix Trilogy?

Id hav to say in the the 1st film when Smith and Neo lunge at each other guns a firing is probably the best thing ive ever seen in cinema photographythumb up

Ahnold
But the impact of the orignial "neo dodging bullets" scenario is undeniable...

Lil Seraph
Yeah i agree the first movie with Neo dodging the bullets is the best! Also when trin falls outta the building i saw how they did it, it was really smart.

Korri
i have a good sound but you didnt put it in the poll raver

damn now you made it all hard messed

Trinity dying raver

whatshisface
my favorite was when neo and the 3 vamps were slow mo in the chateu. that was crazy. but i have to admit, the bullet dodging was the one that started it all...

AliasNeo15
something that i didnt put on there, Morpheus jumping from the Firebird onto the Semi was pretty awesome as wellsmile

JKozzy
The building fighting in M3 really was beautiful, you have to admit...

AliasNeo15
yes, it wasbig grinyes

VENOMfan
the Agent bullet dodge was the coolset

AliasNeo15
oh ya, in both moviesthumb up

VENOMfan
I loved bullet time but I also loved when they moved in real time, but when that Agent dodged the bullets in the first movies i pretty much went HOLY SH!T. and then in Reloded the Agent Car hopped and Bullet dodged on the hood of that car i thought can this get any better? and even tho Revolutions had the spectacular sentinal vs APU's and the huge Neo Smith Clash, I still missed a new crazy Agent Bullet dodge.

Numo
Neo dodging the punches of the third agent after the Captain's meeting in Reloaded. I remember thinking thinking whoa Keanu's Kung Fu has really improved.

VenomVA
Although I picked Neo dodging bullets in M1, I Love the Neo vs. 3 agents in the beginning of Reloaded (wish it was longer) Furious Angles makes that scene!!!!!

Numo
Absolutely VenomVA i couldn't agree more.

JKozzy
I http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon12.gif Furious Angels big grin

Korri
I http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon12.gif Neo big grin

Castor
I picked neo flying to save trinity. Its not the fact that he was doing it for trinity but that it looked so cool. He burst out of the flaming building and that whole floor explosed thenas hes flying hes moving so fast hes causing winds so powerful they lift cars and stuff. Thats awesome.

Korri
i know but she didnt deserve it miffed

Alias_Neo
laughing out loud

Numo
I think the trailer for the matrix was the best I will probably ever see. But i don't think that counts.

JKozzy
Hm? What? One-track mind? roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Korri
dont laugh at me

VenomVA
M1, Reloaded, or Rev trailer?

Korri
eek!

Fallen Jedi
neo doding bullets in the orginal. big grin that just really turned me on. shifty

Numo
Matrix 1 trailer. It just blew my mind.

Korri
miffed say what?

JKozzy
laughing out loud I smell catfight.. shifty

Korri
What the f**k? ....

Alias_Neo
Just to let anyone know, when i meant Neo throwing Smith off of him, i meant when he sent like 30 of them flying in the airhappy

mailedbypostman
I love the neo dodging bullets one. You gotta love the classics.

Alias_Neo
yathumb up

Korri
why did you change your name! mad

isnt the name your mother gave you good enough? mad

Alias_Neo
well, i figured the 15 u put in it was just getting annoyinglaughing

JKozzy
I liked the 15sad

Alias_Neo
erm I dont see y anyone would like that stupid 15laughing out loud
I guess the name now is weird cus someone has the same name except for the Underscore

xeous
I liked the short fight between the three agents in Reloaded. It shows how much of a badass Neo has become...

Alias_Neo
ya, i liked that one, but all my friends said it was week, so i just disregarded it. But really, it shows the transformation from the first film to the secondcool

Zilverz
Matrix 1 the building scene after the 1st visit to the oracle.

--starting with Mouse pullin out the 2 tommy guns then Morpheus fights agent smith

Korri
dont be cheeky to me stick out tongue

dragonpisces272
the M1 trailer rock

xxphreakxx
i think that the dojo scene in m1 is the best

Korri
um....i cant say that angel

Alias_Neo
then theres that whole spoon thingno expression

Korri
spoon kid! rock

Numo
I think scene in Revolutions when Trinity meets Neo in Mobil Ave was surprisingly the most romantic scene I seen in a film in a long time.

Numo
O.K. let's set the scene.

It's 1999 and I'm watching TV when I first see the trailer for the Matrix. There was absolulety nothing like it before and no warning whatsoever that it was coming. I remember sitting there for minutes after I had seen the trailer, convinced that I could not wait to see the film and with the words ringing in my ears "no one can be told what the Matrix is... you have to see for yourself."

Now fast forward to the film and Neo has taken the red pill but we still don't know what the matrix is. Then he wakes up from his pod and looks to his left and sees others in their pods and then looks around, up and down and we see that all of mankind are also in such pods.

I remember thinking that was the most scariest depiction of the future that I have ever seen.

But that would be for me the best 10 seconds of the Matrix trilogy.

Korri
miffed puke

mailedbypostman
No need to be so graphic. Go here----------->http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/giljotiini.gif
Whoops. I Was saving that for SIRTH. Here---------->Bathroom

dragonpisces272
lol

rock

Alias_Neo
yesthumb up

dragonpisces272
alias neo! eek! i thought i was the only one here lol

Alias_Neo
well, i get on from time to timesmile
how are u?

dragonpisces272
fine big grin well, no, not fine no expression im sick sad

Alias_Neo
well, i wouldnt hav noticedstick out tongue
are u ok though?sad

JediHDM
I see Korri is as jealous as ever...anywho, i picked when Neo and Smith were in the crater...just because, of all the scenes, i think it had the most conflict, the most juxtaposition, the most drama, of all the others. Also, when trinity was falling, it kinda made me go WTF!!! when the Agent was getting shot but he wasn't acting like he was hit at all...

dragonpisces272
well, im ok enough to still go on the computer and type stuff yes

jedi>yeah that part when trinity was shooting at the agent made me go huh? the guy didnt even get shot by one messed

Korri
me? no...im just territorial thats all stick out tongue

celijoe
Though its not my favorite ten seconds, this is one of my favorite moments in the trilogy when one of vampires ( i dont think they called him any certain name) swung the sword at neo and he stopped it with his hand, the vamp's like what the??? and merv's face is classic then the ensuing kick into the statue...and the words..."you see, he's just a man" I love that part...

JediHDM
yeah...that was great...they all stop, and are like, dude, i thought this guy was a man...and then he bleeds, and they are like, dude, he IS a man...awesome...although i still stand by my original fav.

Korri
no expression um...yeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.