Kill Me, Kiss Me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Celestialgirl
I love the first volume of this, but as for the other volumes trhey were so so. Anyone else loves this manga.

Psychoticmarsh
I read the five tome and the first is my favorite
Somehow after the first volume it's a whole different story ... I was like what the F**k ?blink
But the story was cute so I read it anyway

BlackHatDefect
After the first manga, K2 is pointless, random, and really godawful..

Celestialgirl
Ya it was, I was kind of really dissapointed in that. But I still read jit just to see it to the end. But the first was really awesome.

Reborn Again
No.

And no.

wink

sai12
Aww this is one cute messed up manga! And yeah, the 1st one was the best so far that I've read. And the story does seem to change after the first one, though the characters are cool and cute!

Flame Alchemist
...Where can I download it or see it?

BunnyCupCakes
I LOVE the first book!!!! And I just bought it but after reading the other posts about the later volumes....I feel like the manga is gonna be a disappointment to me.....oh well.

But the first one is so funny & cute!!!! My fav. character is Ga-woon!!!!!
He's tough but sweet in the inside.......funny how he thought he was turnin' gay......^_^

Celestialgirl
The reason I don't like the later volumes of kill me, kiss me is because they end focusing the book more on Que-Min a new character abnd you barely get to see Tae and Ga-Woon anymore.

Takiko_4ever
i don't know anything on this manga...
but looking at the artworks scares me a little...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.