Favorite Droid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
can't recall if this one's been done before...but I have a sneaking suspicion of who might win....

Who's your fav droid?

ArthasKnight
HK-47 is by far the best character, droid or otherwise, in either KOTOR or KOTOR 2, aside from Revan. That droid's got the best lines in both games, he cracks me up. laughing

Julie
Comment: That is a surprisingly accurate statement, for a meatbag.
Question: Is there something you need terminated, Master?

Julie
so someone likes R2D2 but won't fess up:-)

Bardock42
My favorite is the one that is strong in the force, forgot his name, he's in one comic.....you know that one that destroyed itseldf so that R2 D2 got chosen.

Darth_Janus
Julie, I've caught on to you. I think we all know who's gonna win. Though, to be fair, I like all the droids listed here besides Go-TO, who just annoys me.

ArthasKnight
laughing See? He's the best!

Julie
Commentary: Enjoyment is all part of the killing experience

Statement: HK-47 is ready to serve, Master.

§pearhead
I'll take a generic destroyer any day.

Julie
Ahhhhh, I forgot the imperial mouse droid.....would you like a mouse droid?

ArthasKnight
ooo, is that the one that looks like a toaster?

Julie
yup....that's the one....a genuine mouse droid.....small dark mysterious and easy to hurt one's foot on

ArthasKnight
Or make toast with. smile

Julie
statement:looks like a toaster...not acts like one....

ArthasKnight
Unnecessary conjecture: I believe then, that toast is not an option. I will stick with HK-47.

Darth_Janus
Observation: Perhaps Hk droids should be mass produced for the benefit of every meatbag to enjoy the splendid services of an ultra-efficient droid that specializes in wanton slaughter.

Julie
Unnessary Addendum: And decrease the surplus population of meatbags

Darth_Janus
Conjecture: If too much wanton slaughter was applied, the meatbag population may grow too small to support the services of this droid.

Thoughtful Statement: Perhaps it would be best if I were to simply maim them, so that they may still reproduce and thus supply the new HK line of 'utility' droids with sport... ah... meatbag companions.

Julie
Conjecture: You speak the truth, We will have to carefully monitor the meatbag population so that it does not fail. Then we would be sad with no meatbags to slaughter

ARC Trooper 117
What the hell?
No Bollux/Baffle? stick out tongue
He's my favourite. yes
Or R2....wink

Julie
who the heck is bollux.....*thinks hard* ouch....okay less thinking...but still jog my memory here

ARC Trooper 117
What!?
You don't know Bollux! mad
From Brian Daley's Han Solo Trilogy!?!
Or Baffle, the droid that Han believed to be his old droid companion from one of the Agents of Chaos books?!?!?

Julie
Ah....I have heard of bollux....I haven't read it in years though, which would explain why I didn't remember....and I didn't care all that much for Agents of Chaos

ARC Trooper 117
stick out tongue
Well alright then.....laughing out loud

Julie
besides Hk would beat the heck out of bollux

ARC Trooper 117
Oh, no you DID NOT!
I went out last night and bought a copy of Han Solo's Revenge - featuring Bollux - last night!
THAT'S HOW HARDCORE I AM!

Julie
whoa....hardcore indeed
statement: bollux is still scrap

ARC Trooper 117
laughing

Julie
breath, smiley breathe, it's okay....
statment: so long as you are not bollux, for assassination protocols are working optimally,

ARC Trooper 117
Indeed.....laughing out loud
:-)

Julie
statement: You are hiding the soon to be scrap bollux. YOu will give him to us NOW or be reduced to former meatbag status within the minute

ARC Trooper 117
*Bollux walks in, and begins to talk in his usual-drawl*
"Why Master!"
*Bollux's chest-plate opens up, revealing Blue Max!*
Sir! *Blue Max speaks in a child-like voice*
*Blue Max fires a miniature ion-blaster at HK-47*
*HK-47 goes offline.....*

Julie
*three HK-50s walk in*
statement: There you are.
statement: You will surrender to us NOW or we will blast you

DCLXVI
Yikes!
*Tries to call Satanic powers to help him.....* stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.