Counterstrike Source Bots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mist
Anyone know where i can get podbot for counterstrike source? does podbot for counterstrike work in source?

Smasandian
Why would you want POD bot when CS bots are excellent and easy to use.
Im not sure if they do work or not. The developers of the bot probalby havnt reworked them into CSS.

Lord_Andres
You dont need to download anything, just press new game, and they are ready to use, and they are not so halfassed as pod bots iMO, make them exelent in skill and you'l ahve a good challange

Linkalicious
I love how the Source bots will take time at the begining of a new map (that has never had bots on it before) to figure out sniper spots, paths, and way points.

Takes a little while longer, but it's good to know they don't have to be programmed in like some bots.

Lord_Andres
only thing that bothers me is that bloody autoaim the bots have, I mean its so ****in anoying, sometimes, I sneak upon a bot from behind, he is like 40 feet (in game) away from m, and suddently he turns and fires only ONE shot right at my head, and the gose on running, I HATE IT

Linkalicious
Yah, i hate how it sometimes looks like you're staring at their backs (sneak up on them)

only to get headshot before you even saw them turn around.

Smasandian
I like how the bots mimic human competition. They might have amazing aim but the run/strategize just like real humans. Its pretty frightful actually.

Mist
so when i start a new game in say, dust, how do i get the bots to appear? theres nothing at all.

Smasandian
Go Create Server, and right underneath the option to change maps, theres a thing that says how many computer players you want. On the same screen, two tabs over, there is an option for more advanced features.

Mist
i got nothing under change maps, thats the only option on the first tab.

ChickinMeat
I dont think ive ever played again a CS bot? ive played against a TFC bot, they are absolutly awful

MC Mike
Oh man every time I play CS bots I yell (to everyone's amusement) at them the "SHUT THE FECK UP!". stick out tongue Oh and I team-stab them. wink (Oh! Hey man I'm on your team!)

Smasandian
Then your screwed man. Its automatically downloaded to your comp from steam.
Unless you playing the wrong version of CS.
Im not being mean but is it that original CS your playing?

Or it isnt downloaded onto your comp.

Machete_Guy
I love it how bots shoot random things now.

Mist
uhhhh....its counterstrike source.....just....not...an original....if you catch me... embarrasment

zl i
not sure but ill ask my friend, he sent me them i got auto aimer and auto shooter =] and some other stuff

Mist
i updated through steam, but theres still no bots. when i click 'play games' through steam, it only comes up with purchase or play demo. ive already installed the full game.

Smasandian
Man, something is wrong with your steam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.