Napolion Dynamite at the Oscars!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
I just want to say that during the Oscars I watched out for Napoleon Dynamite as one of the winners, but it didn't even get nominated for anything?!!!!! Okay, something is wrong here. Napoleon Dynamite wins overall in my book. Well, okay, 'Million Dollar Baby' was pretty damn good, but, I mean, COME ON???? erm

Ronny
Napoleon cry

i loved that movie.. i think it should have won best actor in a leading role fo' sho' eek!

Abra
Pedro was there at the red carpet!

The Tired Hiker
Seriously, they should have at least had Jon Heder or Jared Hess as Award Presenters. erm

BakaXero
and im on the grey carpet...no expression

The Tired Hiker
Was he really! I'd vote for Pedro. yes

Ronny
eek! totally that would pwn

"so, yea... andthe nomines are.. lianordo dicaprio..god idiot"

SlipknoT
it was better than all the shit nominated for best picture.

The Tired Hiker
Jared Hess - "Aviator was probably the worst movie I have ever seen. You left your crap on my porch."

SlipknoT
Aviator did suck.

The Tired Hiker
Seriously though, Million Dollar Baby was pretty good. I just feel bad for Annette Benning since this is her second Oscar loss to Hilary Swank, but I have to give it to Hilary, she did put out for this one. erm I also got tears when Kate Winslette cried for Kaufman as best screenwriter for 'Eternal Sunshine Of A Spotless Mind'. He was due for this. yes

Ronny
http://wtf.fz.se/view.php?linkid=1304

SlipknoT
I didnt see Million Dollar Baby, but how could it be better than Napolion eek!

The Tired Hiker
I have not seen it yet, so I really can't bag on it yet. I noticed Scorsese got much praise, but no Oscar, except for Costumes and stuff. erm But, I do love costumes. happy

The Tired Hiker
Um, because I work with Clint's wife. stick out tongue No, but seriously, 'Million Dollar Baby' was a great film. It definately had a twist I did not expect, and when this twist happened, I was sucked into the film in a way I was not ready for, but I could not let go. It sucked me in, this film, 'Million Dollar Baby', true dat. smile

SlipknoT
Then why dont you have a Million Dollar Baby sigschmoll

Darth Revan
Million Dollar Baby was an excellent movie. yes I kinda wanted Ray to win best picture, since Ray Charles is my hero and all, but at least it won for best actor. erm

SlipknoT
What won best picture

The Tired Hiker
Cuz I'm Napoleon True. big grin

SlipknoT
cool

Darth Revan
Million Dollar Baby

The Tired Hiker
no expression

misha
cry

silver_tears
Napolean Dynamite is hot droolio the actor is anyways

Alpha Centauri
Yep.

The general public have this kinda "We love to vote for crap" thing going on.

Only two awards I were happy with was Morgan Freeman getting an Oscar and Eternal Sunshine winning best original screenplay I think?

-AC

silver_tears
I was happy with Clint Eastwood's win of Best Director, but Million Dollar Baby did not deserve Best Picture no2

Alpha Centauri
I like Clint Eastwood alot more since I heard him sampled on the Mike Patton/X-Ecutioners album.

Ever since I've been having the urge to walk around going:

*Screws face up*

Ffffffourty four magnummm....etc.

-AC

napoliondynamyt
napolion dynamye is the shit niz kool

napoliondynamyt
freaking idiots

The Tired Hiker
Don: Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?
Napoleon Dynamite: I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!
Don: Did you shoot any?
Napoleon Dynamite: Yes, like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins, what the heck would you do in a situation like that?
Don: What kind of gun did you use?
Napoleon Dynamite: A freakin' 12-gauge, what do you think?

Echuu
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Don: Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?
Napoleon Dynamite: I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!
Don: Did you shoot any?
Napoleon Dynamite: Yes, like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins, what the heck would you do in a situation like that?
Don: What kind of gun did you use?
Napoleon Dynamite: A freakin' 12-gauge, what do you think?

laughing laughing laughing

i love that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.