Living Tribunal Vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Living Tribunal Vs DC

can LT beat everyone in DC ???

the only one equal to him i whould guess whould be presence and the source.

Since Lt is practacly GOd of the Multiverse

Mider
No and here is why.

dark beast
presance (more powerful then LT)
the source (more powerful then LT as well)
the endless
saint of killers
the spectre
DC god
Archangel Micheal
Lucifer Morningstar
superman prime
there was another superman too who could totally controll hyper time.
and there is probably more but yeah there is enough raw power in DC to totally hand the LT his ass over and over and over.

King Burger
It depends on whether you regard the DC universe as
falling withing what Marvel calls the "Mulitverse", which
is over-seen by the Living Tribunal.

If yes, then ofcourse Living Tribunal wins, because he
would have dominion and authority over the DC universe
and everyone in it.

If no, then...I don't know? I know little about DC's "cosmic
beings".

hoorayforpeepee
man, these things suck. okay, in marvel, the living tribunal would win no matter what. you could get a clone of galactus and parallax and then make a billion clones of that guy to make some sort of super clone army and it still would not matter. in marvel, living tribunal is boss. he is effectively TOAA, as TOAA does not do anything but chill out and be all powerful. in marvel, living tribunal farts and this clone army disintigrates from twenty light years away. outside of marvel, however...

hoorayforpeepee
in fact, i am beginning to think that LT even has a chance outside of marvel. sure he only has a fraction of TOAA/Presence's power, but a fraction of infinity is still infinity. The only advantage that TOAA/Presence have over LT is the ability to strip his infinite power.

so even in DC universe, it would be a deadlock between Presence and LT, assuming Presence didn't just take away LT's power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.