~invader Zim~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comfydude
Dude!! I love Invader Zim, I miss it big time, they should put it back on, anyone else agree with me on this show?

crazy_c
yeh that is the best funniest cartoon ever and its soo cute! big grin

Comfydude
Dude, it so totally rules, they better bring it back, I hear they're brinig out an Invader Zim DVD in spring 2004, I'm buyin it!!

Ikobe
I've seen one episode of it, and because it's Mr. Vasquez' spawn I love love LOVE it. It was the 'bestest friend' episode smile

Wolfie
It's about time. I hate all these new kiddy cartoons but I love Zim and ever since it was taken off TV I've been saying "they should make a DVD".

Comfydude
I know really, I use to watch it all the time, and when I heard they took it off, I was like, noooooooooooooo, but i'm buyin the DVD, gir was the man, he so totally rocks. Did anyone else sign the petition to bring Zim back or am I the only one on this site?

Machete_guy
(Does it com in aus?)LOL thet show roxlaughing
GO GIRR!!

Dr. Strangelove
When I went to the mall last week Invader Zim shirts are everywhere which shows the show is still extremely popular. Where there any shows on Nick that were better than Zim at that time, I dont think so. mad

1-winged angel
invader zim rulz

<<Solo>>
I already have it. It came out awhile ago here.

ladygrim
hey i seen an advert on nickleodeon and it sez that invader zim is on again soon yay

plenTpak52
Really?!! WHEN?

Trinity_Matrix
I LOVE INVADER ZIM. yes I haven't seen it in ages...Gir rocks! "I'm going to sing the Doom Song now!"

Arachnoidfreak
Yea, i think its already out in the US. But its only seasons 1 and 2. the f*ckers should have putt season 3 on there too, its not like it was that big of a season, it was cut short.(by 'those f*ckers, i mean Viacom, the buttholes who took Zim off the air in the first place)

ladygrim
they sed that its on nick toons as one of the last programmes of the nite ... so probably bout 9/10 oclock

manjaro
even though ive seen evry episode a milion times i still watch

sexylilbabygirl
Why did they take off Invader Zim???????????????

R@ven
it was rather demented for the new nick look big grin but i loved it because i remember the days of Rocko and ren and stimpy love

Comfydude
yea, the shows on nick are all repeats, no new ones. I heard cartoon network might buy the show and possibly put new episodes on. I love invader zim, I have the 1st season dvd, watched it so many times, I even got my g/f hooked on it. I can't wait till in August when the 2nd season coimes out, buyin that to. My g/f said I better let her barrow that one to, lol.

BlackHatDefect
GAHHHH..one of the most brilliant American cartoons ever made(cause Americans just CAN'T do cartoons...cept Disney)

I wanna buy the DVDs cause i can't find it anywhere anymore

Comfydude
why do you have to go against Americans about Cartoons? Sure we're not perfect but they're are a few good cartoons we make. There's cartoons made by other countries that suck to.

BlackHatDefect
Well...compared to other places,our storys are pathetic,as is most American TV.We focus on humor,so we kill the plot.Theres no character development,there no story,theres really no nothing but some pointless adventures with the protaganist.

I am more a fan of TV shows/cartoons that actually have value,somthing with as story.

Comfydude
O.o, lol, ok? What does that have to do with America?

lilsis
actually it comes on twice within a 24 hour period BUT it is on the second nick channel that is only available on satelite i think. it comes on once @ 12:00 or 12:30 in the morning (standard eastern time) & then again @ 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon...er something like that (@ least that's how they were doing it but i dont know how they're doing it now) either way i dont have 2 worry w/ it cuz i already got both the IZ dvds so i can just watchem whenever. big grin

Sicky666
You know it?
I just love it!

--DOOMED...YOU ARE ALL DOOMED--

I like Zim en Gurt.

Ronny
I love it droolio

i would love it even more if it were in the TV Talk forum eek!

Darth Revan
I concur doctor euro

DarkDethbringer
yeh its awesome

Paola
moving...

ladygrim
i likethis

sk8stuff09
i didnt like it, no wonder it got cancelled

Arachnoidfreak
That's blashpemy. Invader Zim is God, and you will bow down!

Gir was the coolest character ever created.

Ignite
I love invader zim!!
but they dont show it over here n e more....gay

sai12
I wuv Invader Zim! *has her very own collection of GIR tshirts*

Just too bad I can't see it on tv anymore...*sniffle*

I misses you piggy!

ZIM: Gir why is there bacon in my soap?
GIR: I made it myself! big grin

grade 3 ol
I think it is the most twisted show on.
I saw the ep how he was stealing peoples organs and one how mars was actually a spaceship and i thought WTS!!!

It's too twisted for me... Now that's saying something!

Beelzebuu
Twisted, now the Giant bear in the Fish costume wrecking downtown Tokyo is the most twisted of them all. My favorite thing that happened in the show was was where Zim had some kind of minicing looking cannon aimed at Gib and you could hear it powing up and you thinking it's gonna be cool. Then this muffin flies out of it and makes a squeeky sound and Gib is stoumbling around, dazed. That that was hilarous.

VicmCruz3663
I love Gir...sing the "DO" song

do..do..do do do do..do..do..Dodododododo

chicken_snail
its the doom song not the doo song and it still comes on nickt00ns

chicken_snail
but i need tacos ineed them or i will explode..that happens to me sometimesblowup

darht dude
I love this show

Darthburgerking
Invader Zim is great, the only problem is, not creepy enough I mean compared to Jhonen's other stuff like JTHM, Filler, and Squee it's just like super light compared to that stuff, it's like diet, but regardless, INVADER ZIM WAS AND STILL IS THE GREATEST AMERICAN MADE CARTOON it's tied with family guy but DAMN it's funny, especially Gaz.

Majora's Mask
Invader ZIM is freaking hilarious. It's also action-packed. it is my favorite show and I pity the fools who dared to cancel it. That show was pretty nasty at times, though (Such as the guy in the Fat pig costume in Bloaty's Pizza Hog),but even those parts were still funny. it is awesome. it is unique. It is demented. It is a twisted, animated earth through the eyes of an incredibly stupid alien. it is Invader ZIM.

Vampire_girl
does anyone like invader zim? it should have never been canceled

stunna1773
I like dis show freakin sweet im alot older now but im still gonna get the dvd

Mando
Invader Zim was an exellent cartoon. I got the first couple episodes on DVD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.