Doomsday vs Amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eL sTanKo
Amazo is a badass, i think he has a chance.... a small one, but a chance sitll.

jplatinum
Man doomsday can evolve past what killed him and come back to life.
Amazo has three ways to stop that. one he can send doomsday to another dimension and leave him there. he can put him in a state of permanent vegetation like evil supes did on justice lords. The last one is he can just destory him on a molecular and cellular level so there are no cells left to evolve or come back. Doomsday always comes back because he is never really dead. He lives on a molecular level, so even when his body is percieved dead, he comes back. Destroy him at the root of his existence and he won't be coming back. To quote Amazo"No dimension is denied to me". I'd say Amazo scans Doomsday, knows his powers, and instantly figures how to shut him down permanently. Doomsday is extinct in about 5 seconds.

Mainstream
the veggie trick won't work....once DD is stopped one way by anyone that way will not stop him...but the other 2 ways seem promising.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.