Look at what i'm getting....!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ness
I gust order a model of the AT-AT from LEGO's catalog. It has 1,064 pieces and it comes with Luke Skiwalker figure, 2 snow speeder bikes, and the AT-AT. it is 14 1/2'' long and 14'' high.. And cost $100 http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=4483

lucasfilm
WOOOOOWWWWOWWOWOWOWOW
THANKS FOR STARTING A NEW THREAD!! ALL FOR THIS!!!!
we dont really care too much and you should have put this in the action figure thread or maybe teh merchandise thread.. thanks btu no thanks

Mace Skywalker
thats cool, dont listen to him/her

Sesse
"...and it comes with Luke Skiwalker..."

Who?

jjwil76
check out what i bought today. aww man, forgot to start a new thread!

Lord Darth Gabe
Seems like this thread is now called:

Pointless Star Wars news (Heavily moderated)

PVS
laughing out loud thats great rolling on floor laughing

Stunrun
laughing out loud

mechmoggy
Moving...

§pearhead
There were speeder bikes at Hoth?

Did I miss something?

Julie
not too much....don't worry....

KenpoMike
Man, what a bunch of dicks ... He is just excited about getting the At-At, I mean Jesus, get some lives and quit being such dicks!

starwars

Julie
do you always repeat yourself???

BTW, excitement is cool...getting star wars stuff is always cool too...so yeah for the threadstarter...so what now??

ArthasKnight
Barbecue?

Julie
excellent...oh wait wait it's gonna snow like 8 inches...not good bbq weather....but we could throw a virtual star wars party....bring your lightsabers and bash each other

ArthasKnight
Indoor barbecue/virtual Star Wars party?

Darth_Janus
Sounds great. Can I bring my parents? What? Don't look at me like that...

ArthasKnight
blink

Julie
sounds lovely...you can only bring parents if they're cool star wars fans

Darth_Janus
They will be... under pain of torture. If I hear one bad comment out of them... I take the remote and rip all the tags off their laundry and matresses.

Julie
okay *backs up slowly*

ArthasKnight
Run for it!

Darth_Janus
Oh no you don't. My evil is inescapable. Now come back here before i have to ask you nicely.

Julie
Ohhh, that would be intriguing....okay DJ, I'm waiting for you to ask nicely

Darth_Janus
Would you please come back here so I may cause great evil to you. If that's okay with you.

Julie
Well since you did ask nicely *walks to DJ*....hello DJ....now what's this talk of evil?

Darth_Janus
This! Ha ha! *Hits her with silly string* Oh man, am I good! Erm... evil!

Julie
Statement: Ah, silly string, wonderful.

Ness
HAY ***** THIS IS NOT AN ACTION FIGURE.. IT IS A MODEL ... SO IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE FUN OF ME DO IT RIGHT.

Ness
o and by the way im not the only person who starts stupid ass threads and if you wana be a sarcastic ******* then dodnt post on this thread

Darth_Janus
You know, it doesn't make you the bigger person to stoop to the same level, hate to break it to you. And your typing could use some work. I can try and understand the occassional typo, even on forums, but it's not like you're on fire and you have fifteen seconds to post. Your last post looks like it's the product of eighty monkeys with typewriters. And to be frank, this post was very pointless. Last time I heard "Hey, look what I got!" followed by a lengthy, envy-inducing description (Though for me, not in this case.... you can have your model) was on the playground in fourth grade. And you're ex post facto retort is fitting with that in mind indeed.

GregminiMalak
LOl i got the millenium falcom one and i still ahvent finished it

Darth_Janus
This old thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.