Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy Fan
Gday, all you aussies, come in here and talk about whats going on in Australia, and if your not from Australia, Piss off....... nah just joking, you can come in aslong as you dont do any annoying aussie accents.

Scotty

iluvpippin
lol, piss off!
yes, because when people imitate out accents, it sounds either crap or funny!

*Georgina_A*
no expression

Veralidaine
laughing out loud.....

iluvpippin
ok some1 plz tell me if steve is australian or american!?!

leatherface12
Hes an aussie.

Freddy Fan
steve irwin, hes an aussie,

Scotty

Veralidaine
yes......

Freddy Fan
so who do all of you people support, do you guys and girls follow a footy code, i follow Panthers, and not just because they won the Gf, ive followed them through the thick and thin, and oh boy some of those times were sad.

and in AFL i follow Swans.

Scotty

iluvpippin
i dont do sports...
laughing out loud its true!

Veralidaine
uhhhh.....i dun like sports eithermessed...
but i used to go for......Carlton!! hah! i'm so stupid! dats one of de worst teams.laughing out loud.....but i used to support den wen i was bout 10.....lol..

i slayed buffy
GO THE WARRIORS!!!

iluvpippin
i go for carlton coz my dad pays me to laughing out loud

i slayed buffy
I LUV DARLING HARBOUR!!!

iluvpippin
smile

Veralidaine
laughing out loud.ha! dats a good one.......

i slayed buffy
darling harbour is so gorgeous especially there is this place and they have the best crossiants

iluvpippin
if they win a game we get $10 each, and if they win the grand final we'll get $200 (very unlikely tho! :lolsmile

Veralidaine
eek!..

coolbig grin..

laughing out loud.....dats true....

i slayed buffy
kool 1!

iluvpippin
big grin

Sesy Allerdyce
sniffs... i wanna be aussie... bawling

Veralidaine
big grinlol..how come....?

Freddy Fan
cause its the best damn country in the world.

Scotty

iluvpippin
yeah, why? (we rule i know!)

Sesy Allerdyce
i love ur accent... and ur country... big grin aussies are so awesome ppl big grin

iluvpippin
really, u like our accent! cool thats 2 ppl who've told me that big grin wait, do u like the real ausie accent or tha fake 1?

i slayed buffy
no offenc ebut the accent pisses me off only if its strong tho

iluvpippin
yeah is that real aussie accent or the fake ones...steve urwins, thats fake, i dont beleive that! what part of azzie did he cum from?

Veralidaine
big grin *bows*

awwww....why tanku!big grin....lol....

i slayed buffy
hu noes but he has sumthin 2 do wiv the aussie zoo and i really hate liz ellis hu is a aussie netballer

Veralidaine
*winces* steve urwins voice is jus too aussiemessed....i can stand hearin him talk.....

Sesy Allerdyce
i dunno that i know the 'real aussie accent' blink but i still love australia laughing

i slayed buffy
well aussie is pretty kool but now nz that is green!! u cant beat green!!

iluvpippin
neitha!

Veralidaine
dun make me jealoussad.......lol.....

iluvpippin
hehe

i slayed buffy
lol the kool thing is we hav really nice tasting beef!!

Veralidaine
and now my fellow aussies (and othersbig grin )...

i must gosad...

*waves* cya.....big grin...

Freddy Fan
steve irwin isnt aussie, no aussie has that much energy.

WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LAIDBACK STEVE, NOT RUNNING AROUND YELLING CRIKEY AT FRIGGIN WOMBATS.

Scotty

i slayed buffy
bubi ver!!! xoxoxo

Freddy Fan
Cya Veralidaine, have a good one.

im of for some tucker, ill be back in about 2 mins,

wait 3 mins ,30 secs prep time and 2 mins cooking, 30 secs serving guess what im eating.

who ever guesses gets a prize.

Scotty

iluvpippin
lol, scotty! by ver! luv ya!

i slayed buffy
hey misha in the pheonix elite thread u said i tricked u wtf???

iluvpippin
oh i was jj! i thought u were a memba!

i slayed buffy
ohhhhhhhhhhhh i get it

iluvpippin
wink

Freddy Fan
Well people, its been good getting to know you all, and maybe ill get to know you all a bit better later on.

im off now to go watch a movie in about 10mins, but ill be on tomorow night, so i might cya then.

hope you all had a good weekend.

Cheers

Scotty

i slayed buffy
g2g im tierd and i got skool on monday(2moro)

i slayed buffy
luv yall c u 2moro lots ov luv charz xoxo

iluvpippin
sad every1's going!

Scotty
ima gonna stay, to late to start watching a movie

Scotty
you forgot me, *pointing towards your sig*

iluvpippin
i know i was just bout to add you! smile

BakaXero
Wow theres are thread for Aussies
SICK Sh*T!!!!!! (Aussie for cool well at least sydney anyway)
IM AUSSIE!!!!!
WOOT!!!

iluvpippin
hey im cool and im from w.a! big grin hehe i like ur locaton baka! laughing out loud

Morningstar
Aussies r cool as, there arent enough of us on these forums!!! big grin
Its really strange . . . . . most ppl in America think we ride Kangaroos and Wombats to school . . . . . . big grin
Any1 been watching the SUper 12's season on Fox Sports? smile

iluvpippin
I KNOW! how funny is that! laughing and how they think we keep koalas as pets! big grin

silver_tears
I like aussie accents cool

steely balls
no i don't think that, aussies are cool

iluvpippin
heal yeah wer'e cool! laughing out loud i think its cool how people like our accents, because you know how to us its like we dont have an accent, and like. it's just cool! stick out tongue

silver_tears
laughing out loud nobody thinks they have an accent cool

iluvpippin
i know! thats why its so cool when some1 says they luv ur accent! well i think so anyway! embarrasment

Peloquin
Well I get reminded every bloody day that I have an accent. It's Irish but has been 'infected' a little by the Aussie accent. To me I sound Irish, to Irish people I sound Irish but to all these damn Aussies I sound American or Canadian. Especially over the phone, I've had people try to keep me on the phone for ages just to listen to my accent then they say something like "oh I just love Canadian accents". Aussies are really bad at picking accents out and getting it right.

iluvpippin
aw! pore you! im really bad at picking accents, but not all of em are! (damn aussies....sad )

Peloquin
Oh I say damn Aussies in a loving way. I'm surrounded by them.

Morningstar
the AUssie accent is starting to turn American tho . . . . every1 is talking with an American accent. sad Well all my friends r.
i luv the Scottish accent tho, its so sexy!!! big grin

iluvpippin
i speak with an american accent when i say stuff like 'i know im just so pretty hey!' but its only so ppl will know im jokin! oh and peloquin (wikid name) big grin

steely balls
i speak with an american accentkid

iluvpippin
laughing out loud u R american! big grin

Morningstar
iluvpippin - r u one of those ppl that can just do any accent at any time? big grin u sound like it . . . . . . . . (dont ask where the heck that came from! smile)

iluvpippin
no, i wish! but i can do an american accent, i think it's either new yourk or la, where the r's are REALLY strong, and i say it in that accenc coz u know in tha movies, tha pplr grls ar like 'noone cheats on me! im popular!' thats what i say and how i say it! but every1 knows that!

steely balls
ooo i'm good at it, ello poppins(british)

Morningstar
lol. u guys r hilarious!!! stick out tongue laughing out loud

*Georgina_A*
laughing out loud i'm British so British accent lol

iluvpippin
smile yeah well nate told me that it's valley girl when im mucking round! (vg!) hey it's like fiji! any1 live there?

steely balls
i can do canadian too, this is really gay "ay der, i wen feesin da oder day and cought dis big bass der, o man eet was one big sum of *****, lemme tell ya"

iluvpippin
hehe, lol! i can see u being funny laughing

*Georgina_A*
laughing out loud

Morningstar
do i sound really dumb if i say 'i dont get it?'
u'll hafta excuse me, im blonde stick out tongue

iluvpippin
im always saying 'what? i dont get it!' i guess it gets annoying, but im learning! big grin

steely balls
if you heard a canadian you would

iluvpippin
i have!

Scotty
i can do scottish and english, me and my mates call it butter language, cause oneday i said butter in a scottish accent accidently,

its a scotish with a bit of ozzy osbourne thrown in.

Morningstar
i can do some english and scotish but im very good @ Scottish - or so my dad reckons.
i know boasting spree! lol big grin

iluvpippin
i feel sooooo sick sick i just ate so much...omg, theres something wrong with me. i got this thing with like 20 shapes in it, (u know tha food) i ate half of it and had an iced coffee and im full...crap in like a week ill only ba ble to eat an apple and ill be bloated sad whats gooing on?? ARGH!

Morningstar
sorry. just ignore that. My friend borrowed my laptop. big grin

Scotty
i have a semi girlfriend that lives in America, and she has the coolest accent, i said to her, you have a mad accent, and now thats the name of her band.

and she finds my accent sexy, idk why, but im not complaining, lol.

iluvpippin
smile how cute!

Scotty
gday to your friend

iluvpippin
(hi!)

Scotty
cmon people, 10 more posts and weve broke 100,

iluvpippin
oh, oh, oh! 100!

iluvpippin
(scot just incase u didnt know, pm is now called popular misha wink )

Scotty
what type of music are you people into,

myself i like alot, but i mainly listen to rock cause im a rocker rock well not really, but hey.

i mainly like 80s rock, but i dont mind some RnB, but only like a little rap, my favourite rap song, although its probarly RnB would be Changes, by Tupac i think it is.

so what do you like.

BTW this isnt just to get 100 post, im just curious to what you guys like, cause i loooooove music. cant live with out it.

iluvpippin
also, i popular misha 13 people! yay!

iluvpippin
omg, same! music is my life!!!! um, i love r&b (as most know) and hip hop! um, i love changes too! love 2pac rox!

Scotty
really, or are you pulling my leg stick out tongue btw what is your name, is it misha, cause i have no idea, Btw my name is Scotty if you didnt notice big grin

steely balls
i have a freind name scotty and i think hes scottish

Scotty
do you guys know how to make sigs, do you just make one in paint or something, cause im gonna make one, so if i dont reply for a while im not passed out, well theres a chance, but it will probarly be because im making a sig.

steely balls
i wouldn't know

Morningstar
sigs done work 4 me. Dunno why.
i dont like rap . . . . . . h8 Eminem *grrrr*

iluvpippin
am i pulling your leg? me, not liking tupac *faints* scotty, im afraid you dont know me! 2pac.....dies.....oooooooh, sooooooooo hot!

steely balls
yes

iluvpippin
also to die for is 50 cent, nelly, ja rule (notice how theyre all black? i loooove black ppl!)

iluvpippin
*looks at piccie* soooo hot! eek!

Morningstar
what are you talking about . . . . . . . .?
Here it is again - Im confused!!!! big grin (just 2 annoy u!)

steely balls
ja rule can't rap i'm sorry misha but thats the one were i say no, i'm really sorry

iluvpippin
aw! sad ja rle's wikid! i luv him with ashanti! theyre the best match big grin

Morningstar
ok, now im following . . . . . . . big grin

Scotty
what ever happend to people loving, ACDC, gunners, aerosmith, twisted siter, oh man i love twisted sisters, I WANNA ROCK.

you have all gotta listen to that song.

my sigs almost finished, yet ready people its gonna be good, hopefully it will work,

btw misha, the " are you pulling my leg was directed towards, " pm is now public misha" or whatever you wrote that was along those lines.

SOME ONE gimme a drum roll for my sig,

iluvpippin
ooooh! well, of course! it took me a while, but what else could it stand for? private message my ass! popular misha!

steely balls
scotty your cool

iluvpippin
nate ur hot!

Scotty
thankyou steely balls, good name BTW.

Scotty
whos nate, is that you steely is your name nate

iluvpippin
yas it is!

Morningstar
smile
ok, do u want the drum roll now . . . . . . *cue drum roll noises* (where the hell is a snare drum when you need one?)
Never heard of any of those bands *shrugs* im just outta it.

Scotty
thank you
gimme a min, hope you can drum for awhile,

iluvpippin
um, scotty, post a pic of u!

steely balls
ur perrty too

steely balls
thanks

iluvpippin
embarrasment

steely balls
renske

iluvpippin
love

iluvpippin
ur good in bed! wink

steely balls
smokestretcher

iluvpippin
lalala!

Morningstar
soz i cant keep rolling. i gotta go. spk 2 ya all 2 morro!!

Scotty
cmon theres kids around, well i dont know, but cmon.

ill try and find one on my pc i think i have one, dont quote me on that but

first i need to try and yet my sig smaller, its to large, GRRRRRR

iluvpippin
lol! um, alrighty then!

Scotty
catch ya later morning

iluvpippin
yeah, by babe! smile

i slayed buffy
hey guys!

Scotty
this is a test, if it works it works, if it doesnt, F*#k it, im not resizing it now, ill do it tomorow

Scotty
it worked, its just a little small, but im not resizing it agin, stupid windows photomanager thing, grrrr

Scotty
hey i slayed buffy, how you going, like my sig

steely balls
simple yet kick ass
superman is cool

steely balls
hello

Scotty
guys im off for about 5 -10 mins, i need some tucker, hmm hot cross buns

i slayed buffy
how r ya steely

steely balls
i'm doin fine u?

Scotty
back guys

iluvpippin
it should be superscotty! wink

iluvpippin
hey scotts, u added a pic yet?

Scotty
nah not yet, i havent found one, i havent even bothered to look, ill try tomorow, i promise.

iluvpippin
*sigh* ok then! smile

Scotty
you called me scotts, thats a new one, man how many nick names do i have

scoot, scoop, scooter, scoopster, scotty, scottyo

iluvpippin
only scott and scotts from me smile and i better be the only 1 who calls u scotts! that name is taken!

i slayed buffy
scotty dogg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>