introducing myself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Heather 29
Hello , my name is Heather Marie Whipple, smile I am originally from Lancaster New York. I moved from there to Orange Virginia with my family in 1989. After that my dad past away on Feb. 1, 1990. I have two brother's one is named Scott he is a police officer here in culpeper, for the county Sheriffs Office. My other brother Eric Last is Married, he works at American Wood Mark. He makes Cabinets, he also works on a farm. I am 29 years old & married as well to a good man. we own a genuine male Jack Russel Terrier, I am a Homemaker for now My husband works at quarles Shell Gastation/ Food store. He is one of the Assistant Managers there. I hope to find a high Paying job somewhere. I have Brown Hair &My eye color is Hazel - Green. I like Surfing the Internet, spending time with my Husband, Cooking, Watching Movies, Checking my e-mail and e-mailing friends. & baking. I want to get back into Playing video games on the playstation I own, but the T.V. I bought in 1995 died in 2003. My Husband & I own a x-box together but I can't find any games I can play on it smile This is the first Forum I have ever Joined I like getting e-mails from people. my e-mail address is
[email protected]. I would like to make friends here in the forums
Sincerely:
Heather

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

Bardock42
Hail you Heather,

I own an X-Box too. But I usually don'T play too much on it, I like PC Games more.

hayden's minx
Hello there, welcome smile
I own an Xbox too big grin

jaden101
welcome to the forum...it sounds like you are a busy bee indeed...hope you can visit the forum often and make some good posts

im pretty new here myself...there not a bad bunch...

Julie
yikes that has got to be the most thorough intro I've ever read here

pinsleepe
Hello!!! happy Have fun here!!! eek!

Julie
Hey Heather I suggest yuou get some of the star wars RPG games like Knights of the Old REpublic....that's definately a time cruncher and fun to boot

GCG
hiya ; make KMC a place to be as permanent as possible big grin

Corran
Welcome!

Wonderman
Great to meet you. There are a lot of interesting topics and people on this Message Board. Using the search feature in the forum you are in will show you topics already posted; apart from scanning forums for current topics. Enjoy bringing up anything available, as I'm sure we will all enjoy your own contributions.
The comic section welcomes you. lol. Have an amazing day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.