Worst band Ever??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DEFCON One
Everyone is always starting posts on favorite bands, so i thought i would do the opposite. What band do you hate the most, and why?

tabby999
simple plan

SlipknoT
Simple Plan

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
SlipKnot

SlipknoT
roll eyes (sarcastic) That was just a cheap shot because I hate a talentless boy band you like.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
no i really don't like Slipknot..they sound like they've been possessed by Satan himself

undertaker619
Simple plan = crap

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
you = crap..

kidding! I'm kidding you son of a nutcracker!

SlipknoT
And Simple Plan sound like they went through a blender with dog shit

StinkFist462
throw in a little whiny emo b.itch in there to ..

undertaker619
talk about a crap comback............. HAHAHA

StinkFist462
where did you come from ? WWE . F ... whatever sucks all kinds of ass

StinkFist462
Least Favorite .... Good Charlotte or Ashlee Simpson .. acid reflux my ass pffy

undertaker619
hey WWE is awsome, well it used to b but it still is, i luved the DX era, neway gettin bak on topic, siimple plan r crap

StinkFist462
.. oO; DX ?

undertaker619
D-Generation X!!!! god damn

StinkFist462
i never really liked watching two sweaty dudes play around so i have no clue what all these DX shit is

Afro Cheese
Dude I remember d-generation X. Middle school was great..

Dr. Strangelove
Simple plan

I was also in middle school when d-generation X was in there hey day. Good times, good times.wink

SlipknoT
Man this is bringing back good memories of when wrestling was actually GOOD

undertaker619
mmmm..... i reckon wreslting was awsome until they introduced all this fake shit, i reckon wat killed it was when owen hart died, but wrestling is still good...........

all hail OWEN HART

SlipknoT
Owen Hart was boring and Over rated

undertaker619
yer well i couldn't agree more but im just saying that it was pretty crap when he died though,

SnakeEyes
Simple Plan is pretty horrible...

bilb
Does NSYNC count?

Silver Stardust
YES.

Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, All-American Rejects, Ashlee Simpson, Avril Lavigne...hell, all that talentless manufactured pop shit that they claim to be music but would lower the IQ of any decently intelligent person who tried to listen to it.

room #99
Kid Rock

Silver Stardust
Haha!!! yes!!! How could I forget that loser?

Deathblow
It's between Murderdolls and Insane Clown Posse.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
All-American Rejects are awesome! yes

Afro Cheese
How could I forget ICP? Yes, they suck the most by far. At least simple plan and nsync TRY to sing.

rockchickgem
i hate busted n mcfly i dunno why anyone like em at all. they suck

SlipknoT
Simple Plan
Good Charlotte
Yellow Card
Avril Lavigne
Mudvayne
Korn
ICP
Marylin Manson

daronisgod
Oasis
Avril Lavinge
New Found Glory
Boy bands in general...

khalla
ahhh Limp Bizkit ..... or however you spell it they still suck either way.

WhoKnows?
maroon 5.

WhoKnows?
any poppy music made by boys. it disgusts me.

khalla
oh goodness I agree i can't stand maroon 5.

StinkFist462
maroon 5 . good charlotte , ICP , twiztid , new found glory , alien ant farm , limp bizkit , avril , simple plan , yellow card , all american rejects and ashlee cimpson.. oh and kid rock

DEFCON One
Some of the bands i hate are: Simple Plan and Good Charlotte and Avril Lavigne. They are all posers with no real skill or originality.

StinkFist462
yes

buttcrack
U2 sucks i mean how old r they?

StinkFist462
very old , i dont like them that much but i wouldnt say they suck

daronisgod
Thats right, because once you're past 40 you should be shot. rolleyes1

StinkFist462
lmao yea past 40 and still making music

daronisgod
As long as they are still making good music and people want to listen to them who cares how old they are.

AcrypT
Well that's the thing, U2 are not making good music, sorry.
They started old and just got older as they went on, I really don't like them.

StinkFist462
yea

Aku
Good Charlotte

Mini moshers fantasy band. O and the Rasmus, their just plain bullcrap.

Deathblow
Whats that got to do with anything? Johnny Cash was still making great music right up till he died.

And U2 were a great band during the 80's, it's criminal that everyone thinks they suck just because of their new stuff. I mean ok, their last few albums have been godawful, but that doesn't automatically cancel out all the great stuff they made 20-25 years ago.

daronisgod
But thats just your opinion, I'm not saying that you aren't entitled to it, but there are people out there who like (probably love) them and they don't think they should stop making music.

I guess my point is that as long as there are people out there who want to listen to them, what reason do they have to stop.

My main point however is that buttcrack seems to think that they suck because they are old, which probably isn't the case, age has little or nothing to do with it.

Darth_Lucifer
I agree with you, i think they are basic and i feel as if i heard it all before! but i can see why some people like them. The Band i least like is The Offspring, theres somthing in that lead singers voice that really gets to me , i like the guitar riffs though.

WhoKnows?
not to mention hilary duff. where did she learn to sing?

AcrypT
By old I wasn't talking about their age, I was talking about their music, they have old music and I'm just not a fan of dieing music.
They HAD a few hits way back when and then they just got worse over the years. I wouldn't mind so much if they wern't on the top of the charts but it mystifies me how a band like U2 can be on the top of the charts for so long.
I'm not saying you have anything wrong with you for liking them, just pointing out that I don't like them. I am a big fan of opinions, I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion and other people should respect that fact but that doesn't seem to happen.

WhoKnows?
anybody gonna help me destroy her?

SlipknoT
No, stop posting so much pointless crap in the Music Forum.

daronisgod
I can't say I really disagree with that... by the way I don't particularly like them, I've heard a couple of their songs that I think are rather good, probably the ones you are referring to.

I just took umbrage at buttcrack inferring that they were too old, if you are buttcrack and you are saying that you were referring to their music, I'm sure you can see why I might not have understood you properly.

AcrypT
understandable

Libertine
I hate the rasmus... crap crap crap!

Aini
Avril ....and what pisses me of the most is that ppl often say I look like her. god that makes me sick... mad

Hydrokronic
CRADLE OF FILTH
SLIPKNOT

Most awesome black metal bands ever, but I like all kinds of metal and punk too.

AcrypT
I have a feeling you wrote your favorite bands embarrasment
"What is your LEAST favorite band?"
ooops

mouth
is ashlee simpson still alive?

G-Unit, the thing above i mentioned, slutney spears, c.aguilera, i can go on and on about who i don't like, and they're all "musicians" (if you can call them that) from today

Cid
I HATE all rap, Simple Plan and Good Charlotte. Do pop singers count as well?

Afro Cheese
Never heard of a rap band before.

DEFCON One
I would still say that rap could be your least fav type of music, which counts

SnakeEyes
What do you think D12 is???

Afro Cheese
A hip hop group?

DEFCON One
It counts as a band as far as im concerned

not a good one though

Afro Cheese
In hip hop we don't have bands, we have groups. You can call a cucumber a pickle but it doesn't make it so.

Anyway.. I was only teasing him/her.. wasn't meant to spark an argument.

DEFCON One
alright. it was unimportant anyways

mouth
50 CENT IS A DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK

Norma Jean
Maroon 5, Hoobastank, Simple Plan, and Relient K.

Norma Jean
And Korn.

Berserker
I would have to say Good Charlotte. All they play is MTV shit. Here is a link to an article I wrote about them. It won't let me post a link. But here it is.
www.funkdiggityfresh.com/review451.html

DEFCON One
that is some angry stuff. but i agree

mouth
i can never understand why people spend so much time on something/someone they hate.. if you dont like them, then leave it at that, dont have to waste your time on them.. making 713 pages of why and how much you dispise them..

BY THE WAY I DON'T LIKE ASHLEE SIMPSON SHE LOOKS LIKE A GOAT

DEFCON One
bump

Morgoths_Wrath
Poopface Kinky Splashplane

SlipknoT
I wouldnt really call Slipknot black metal

Miss_Faye
What is the number one Worst band ever to have made it to the spot light???

In my opinion...AFI... thumb down

Deathblow
No way are AFI the worst band ever. They lost their touch a long time ago, but they were pretty good once.

The worst band ever (and this should be official in my opinion) is Insane Clown Posse.

Miss_Faye
Hm yus i will agree with you on Insane Clown Posse but not on AFI losing their touch, i doubt they ever had any sort of touch toward their musik. sorries my opinion. erm

room #99
ICP !!!!!!!

Darth Revan
Definitely ICP. If there's one band I literally can't stand to listen to, ICP is it.

Norma Jean
ICP and Hoobastank

jaden101
turbo negro...they are ****in dire...a mate of mine saw them open at Tin the park and when they started playing ,everyone got up and walked away so the guy started screaming abuse at them...so not only are they shit...but they are a bunch of assholes to boot

Df02
being a bit harsh on ICP seeing as they are actually a comedy group lol...
id say Deathstars....erm

Miss_Faye
Hoobastank sucks!!

room #99
miss..who is that female in ur avatar ?

Miss_Faye
Moi

room #99
my ass

room #99
hottie shifty

finti
oasis

HeartBroken
Usher, even if he isn't allowed, I HATE HIS MUSIC!

BackFire
Cradle of Filth

SlipknoT
shock

Simple Plan
Good Charlotte
ICP
Poison
Mudvayne
Avril Lavigne

Afro Cheese
Deathblow got it right.. it is ICP.

DEFCON One
Just thought i'd let you know.... i started a thread just like this a week ago. Next time do a thread search.

NicktheBassist
i think Simple plan and all those pop singers that are just one person who sing whatever their agent puts in front of them Suck. they are all just slaves of the man and cannot do anyhting because they will just be forgotten in about two year, if they are lucky.

Darth Revan
"If I'm the man, then you're the man, and he's the man as well so you can point that ****ing finger up your ass!" no expression

Red X
Simple Plan
Britney Spears
Madoonna
Outcasts.

Afro Cheese
By Outcasts supposed to be Outkast or something different? Just wondering.

Miss_Faye
hm no its the same thing.....i think... blink

tabby999
Simple Plan

Libertine
hasnt this been done before?

DEFCON One
bump

tabby999
yeah but what are you going to do, deathblow didn't shut it so whatever

HeartBroken
Usher blows. No one can compare in pure suckiness.

Norma Jean
And the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Deathblow
How can anyone consider RHCP the worst band ever? confused

Anyway, merging with the other crappy band thread.

sp-gc-rock
simple plan is the BEST BAND DONT DISS IT OR GOOD CHARLOTTE OR AVRIL LAVIGNE.
i love them slipknot is ok just really ugly and scary!
email me if u want info on simpleplan and goodcharlotte or avril

[email protected]

i love tem dont diss them

sp-gc-rock
usher sucks

Ronny
Originally posted by Darth Revan
"If I'm the man, then you're the man, and he's the man as well so you can point that ****ing finger up your ass!" no expression hooker with a penis droolio

Worst band ever? eek! Don't even get me started!!!

Ronny
Originally posted by sp-gc-rock

[email protected]

i love tem dont diss them OMIGOSSSHH Tttly i meen tey r sooo hardcore!!!! I wll kik ur @$$ f u diss dem \m/ \m/ no expression

SlipknoT
Your an idiot.

moonwalker741

[email protected]

i love tem dont diss them

dey r so effign awsum! lyke dey r so hardcore i <3 puNk rocK, itz so awsum simple plan n good charlotte r da best ever....\m/ Happy Dance

hu are da ramones?

moonwalker741
no expression

AnImE_ChAoS
worst ever? uhm.....
Busted
avril lavigne
simple plan
Britney Spears
Madoonna
christina agrulara
50 cent
usher........

i got plenty more... roll eyes (sarcastic)

get me started i dare you love
no expression
whistle

Polka Dot
Well actually I hate alot of bands but I'll name 3 and why I hate them smile

1. Simple Plan
2. Green Day
3. Good Charollett (or whatever)

Why?
Because they're f-ing posers and they're gay! They're music is horrible and it's stupid. (sorry for the people who like them) but its the truth so suck it up or spit it out

AnImE_ChAoS
Originally posted by Polka Dot
Well actually I hate alot of bands but I'll name 3 and why I hate them smile

1. Simple Plan
2. Green Day
3. Good Charollett (or whatever)

Why?
Because they're f-ing posers and they're gay! They're music is horrible and it's stupid. (sorry for the people who like them) but its the truth so suck it up or spit it out

XD!!!!!!! so god damn ****ing true man! and yes theres people that like them but its the same for us, they hate the bands we like the same we hate theirs in return. we are just expressing it out lol, they they are genral shit >.>;; they will never accept their taste in music is crap lmao and im sure they fell exactly the same about us eh? laughing

x

Polka Dot
Originally posted by AnImE_ChAoS
XD!!!!!!! so god damn ****ing true man! and yes theres people that like them but its the same for us, they hate the bands we like the same we hate theirs in return. we are just expressing it out lol, they they are genral shit >.>;; they will never accept their taste in music is crap lmao and im sure they fell exactly the same about us eh? laughing

x

Haha... yeah I guess we could express it out and yeah its true that people don't like the bands we like lol "so we hate their favorite bands in return" lol... okee it makes sence. Oh and by the way.. I also hate those two russian lesbos Tatu... man their gay they suck doggy balls.

AnImE_ChAoS
Originally posted by Polka Dot
I also hate those two russian lesbos Tatu... man their gay they suck doggy balls.

XD i feel the same way with you laughing

MetallicaT
i really hate motley crew and poison

plus all the pop-rock, punk, emo shit out there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.