Hi people! Warning: Biggest Keanu Reeves Fan approaching.....Charge The EMP.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Control-Choice
Hi numerous people! I'm new....watch out....Who agree's with me in the fact the Wachowskis should have left the matrix at the first film or perhaps not confused us any more in the next 2 films?

I'm getting annoyed with the Matrix. It was good before i watched Reloaded. (Ok i admit i only watched it because Keanu was in it but..hey...) eek!

iluvpippin
he's sooo hot! omg u just told me the ending to the last matrix sad havnt seen it yet. sad sad sad very upset!

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

Cyclops
Welcome... and enjoy KMC forums. big grin

And there are a lot of Keanu fans to compete with. Especially KORRI.

Fire
welcome enjoy your stay, visit the matrix forums to discuss the movies. You will see that a lot of ppl think about the movies the way you do.

§pearhead
Welcome to the boards, make yourself at home smile

Evy_O
Welcome and I agree wink

yerssot
ah, challenging Korri I see

Ahnold
Uh oh! Run and hide! Hell hath no fury...

Vegeta
Welcome smile

sweet_sorrow
Hey. I'm new too so I feel whatever you are feeling right now.

Keanu is hot. smile

sweet_sorrow

Corran
Welcome to Humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums!!!!!

c0mputerj0sh
So keanu reeves fan? well, me too. anyway, does anyone else find the sheer amount of mockery of the matrix style filming (bullet time and revolving cameras) appalling? It ruined a great trilogy forever.

" Blink and you miss a beat
Keep one of your eyes open at all times
Think that you're on the brink?
The shit hasn't even begun to hit the fan
Consequence you'll see will be stranger than a gang of drunken mimes
Situation has a stink
Better clear the air before your son becomes a man"
-incubus

c0mputerj0sh
hey i'm sorry about the uncensored word, i don't know the policy here... but we're all mature enough to admit we've used it before, even the five-year-olds out there, right?

"You better think fast!
Cause' you never know what's comin' around the bend
You better not blink!
For Consequence is a bigger word than you think
It's bigger than you or me"
-incubus

rusky
helo and welcome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.