SW Television Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sundevilscott
I was reading on MF and stumbled across a little blurb about a possible TV series. Does anybody know anything about this?

DenKi
Clone Wars?

SithSpy
no rumor has it that fall 2006 will have a new starwars live action TV series, to take place either between III and IV or after VI

And I think this should be moved to the EU and Lit section for now

Sadako of Girth
I heard Rick McCallum was talking about it in a recent cinema/movie mag. The cover where they had the duel cover of Anakin/Darth that featured in the "actual shots" thread...
He joked that it will be about the continuing adventures of Binks....
But popular concensus/word on the street/best hopes says that it will be about DV post ep3.

sundevilscott
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot. Thanks for the answer and I hope that comes to fruition.

SithSpy
no prob, glad we could help!

smoker4
Wow, a poster with manners, no problem dude, i for one would like to see this happen, i feel cheated that theres not going to be any robotic vader action in ep3

awain
I agree with you, if they do make a Star Wars program, it will probably be set between Episode II and III in the clone wars or between Episodes III and IV during the Galactic Civil war, perhaps the battle mentioned in the crawl of Episode IV.
But I actually think the program will be a spin off set over 1000 years before The Phantom Menace, possibly about the birth of Jedi or it could be based on the Knights of the old republic game.

ArynCrinn
I did a survey on the official site. One section was about 'future hyperspace content you would be interested in' one of the features listed was Star Wars TV Production coverage. So I guess it's pretty official, unless it get's canceled.

MoviesFan
Click here

http://www.iesb.net/tv/tvt92804.htm

http://www.iesb.net/movies2/movie121004.php

http://www.iesb.net/movies/movie90904.htm

sundevilscott
Thanks MF, those were great links.

Jedi Priestess
blink Alright where is my gun!

BAILY
Right here JP... (hands m'lady the gun) Shoot him down, beautiful...

SithSpy
hey whats wrong with wanting the TV series???? w/o it we will have no new live action starwars after ROTS

Jedi Priestess
And nor should we John......now get over there by Smoke so I can shoot the both of ya. evil face

SithSpy
**begins to doubt JP's loyalty* I belive the dark side is clouding her loyalty smoke next thing you know shes gonna tell baily to set his blaster to stun and move to warp speed

SithSpy
ONLY KIDDING JP big grin big grin big grin LOVE YA

BAILY
Can I shoot you John?? Please?? lmfao

jk bud, and just so you know Bails has his Blaster always set on stun.... Alderaan is a peaceful world... I dont want to kill.... not yet anyways.. stick out tongue

SithSpy
go head and try senator evil face
Ive now gone evil for the day, no more Mr. Nice sithspy

i know baily, that was actually saying that now JP's gettin SW mixed up with star trek, but then i remembered later that they say that in the begining of epIV. but it still works cause they say it more in that OTHER star thing

Jedi Priestess
You two wouldnt know evil if it bit you on the ass. The Priestess wrote the book on evil. evil face devil

BAILY
Baily is the nice and helpful Senator from Alderaan.... I save Jedi Masters from doom and cruise for ladies in my red speeder at night..... I dont know evil...

PVS
well im gonna watch the series when it comes out so stick out tongue

SithSpy
JP: **on one knee in rasppy voice** yessss my master, forgive my forgetfulness

BAILY
Suck up... stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
No, he just knows who butters his bread. wink

SithSpy
Indeed, I'll take it from the priestess but think not of this as weakness to the rest of you, i can be as lethal as i can be friendly cool for I MUST obey my master, she is not as forgiving as I am

BAILY
The Bailster is nice to all..... I dont judge.... I love ya too JP love big grin wink and you too John cool eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) shifty and cant forget PVS shifty whistle huh

SithSpy
right back at ya bud as with all those of the TRA

bilb
Damn, & I thought Yerssie was good at hijacking threads!! laughing

PVS
who's gonna clean up all this slobber?

bilb
*hands Bails & John squeegies*

BAILY
I am a Senator.. I dont know the meaning of work... nor dirty work for that matter.... where are my cute assistants??

bilb
Taking care of your adopted daughter... now get to cleaning!!

Jedi Priestess
I think Ive found my new calling. big grin

SithSpy
all of you can stick it you know where cause you know your just jealous.....................but i love you guys too so i cant say that, oh well there i go puttin my foot in my mouth again

SithSpy
u know JP if Bails and I are gonna say nice things about you, you could at least defend us when we get made fun of for it big grin

bilb
Dude, stop while youre ahead... laughing

BAILY
(waves hand in front of Bilbs face) "Yes m'lady... lol... Squeeky Clean now m'lady.... We aren't the workers you're looking for. We can go about our business. Move Along...."

Oh well it was worth a shot.. I wish I was a Jedi sometimes... lol...

(back to cleaning the mess up)

SithSpy
Damn....everyones just getting on me today, think ill log out now and try and start fresh tomm.

BAILY
You are getting some?? You lucky bugger.... wink sad I want some too confused

SithSpy
ummm...........huh, u lost me there my friend laughing out loud

BAILY
Bad joke.... dont worry.... i have a dirty mind sometimes....

SithSpy
gotcha, lol

Jedi Priestess
Did someone say smut????

BAILY
Smut?? who said that??

Jedi Priestess
Awwwww John........ hug kiss

bilb
The JMT only works on the weak minded my dear!! stick out tongue

SithSpy
big grin Happy Dance finally someones nice to me today, lol wink

so then why didnt it work on you Bilb??? big grin j/k of course

Jedi Priestess
Kimmers eek!

bilb
Heya Priestess, your MSN fried or something? LOL

And John.... HA HA HA!! Payback ids hell my friend!! ninja devil

SithSpy
hey i was paying you back............you started it!!!!!!! whistle

BAILY
oh oh cat fight... meow!!

tlbauerle
I can't believe I read the whole thing...

obi_kenobi24
This is off topic, but can we expect Scramba to upload the new clone wars season??

BAILY
i hope so

Imaginary
Keep at it guys, you'll be happy and we'll be entertained big grin

bilb
you'd have to ask him....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.