who thinks sirius should come back?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PinkDiamonds
who thinks sirius should come back?i doooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!i really liked him and i enjoyed the tension and stuf wen he died but dont u guys think it would be cool if he came back?? yes

dark1365
If he's dead, JKR won't bring him back, this I am sure of.

johnnywooh
true.. but itd be nice if he did yes

TheSun
He wont come back - but he's not completely gone.

Londonboy7
No it would be crap if he came back. I wish it want him but a majer cahricter had to die to bring the reality of this war

DanZeke25
Yeah, i dont think he should come back. Becuase if he does, that means Voldemort might have a qay to comeback too if he dies. It should only be ghosts and portraits, not coming back to actual life.

~*~Tassie~*~
He should, but we know he won't..cry

you can probably try..

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=290316
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13768
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23883

My arguement's somewhere there bag

radioboy121
Sirius chose not to be a ghost. He's gone.

PinkDiamonds
i no she wont bring him back...but i am still hoping she dus...as a ghost,but no1 nos 4 a while u get wot i mean?but neva mind im sure the book wil still be really BRILL!!!!!!

shaber
It would make nonsense of the end of OoTP.

Wolflet
Sirius should still be alive and Hermione dead no expression

PinkDiamonds
why shud hermione be dead and not sirius?harry and hermione SHOULD get 2gether

ladygrim
i think it would be great if he came bak but i prepared myself for the worse from JK sad

PinkDiamonds
why?????confused1

a1hsauce
it sucked when he died, but i was actually hoping hed die alil more not violently but more dramatic, i mean all he did was fall back on some curtains...

ladygrim
i do that all the time wink

DracosKitten
It would be nice if he did only because Harry needs somebody else other then the Dursely's as a Family. But we all know it won't happen

Ignite
he will prob come back in the final book
when harry really needs him.

ladygrim
or harry joins him wink ....

Maylien
i would be great he he came back he is a good character and really supports harry he definetly should come back as a ghost to help harry when he is fighting voldemort

a1hsauce
be careful... this is ominiously starting to sound like obi wan mentoring luke as a ghost

ladygrim
aaah very true .....

a1hsauce
and we dont want that... this is HP not SW

radioboy121
I can't see Sirius coming back, unless somehow Harry finds a mysterious resurrection spell that no one else knows about, or Sirius had a clone/twin that was the one that died (eat your heart out soap operas).

ladygrim
well we can prayand hope but i think we got to face facts this beloved character is R.I.P

a1hsauce
ya true, my bet is that that mirror or watever it was that sirius gave harry when he left old grimauld place is gonna start to come in handy

Harry_Fan09
I would like for Sirius to come back cuz i really enjoyed him but im sure he wont sad

DracosKitten
i totally had forgotten the mirror lol

dizzyblondegirl
she should bring back sirius harry needs a good family but what would be even better if harry's parents come back to life after voldermort's destruction

a1hsauce
i think rons family might adopt him though

ladygrim
that wud be cool wink

PinkDiamonds
yea it wud be cool if the weaslys adopted harry but then if ron and hermione get 2gether harry cant have ginny but maybe jk rowling wont get any1 2 hook up wink

syko freak
oh i really really want him 2 come bak. i was nearly crying wen he died.(pretty sad huh??) hope she brings him back.

ladygrim
i came close to tears wen he died but it was all to quick but my pal did ....

balrog05z
i think he will come back to talk to harry at the start of half blood prince but then leaves, i say he comes out from the dias in the ministry but then leaves after giving harry a message from his parents or advice to fight voldemort

Maylien
i really hated it when he died and hopefully rons family will adopt harry he deserves a good family after everything he has been through

balrog05z
and i think his death was rather unexplained on jk's part

Maylien
poo poo poopy poo poo

FallenArchAngel
Maylien

WHAT R U ON?

Maylien
it wasnt me someone went on in my name

FallenArchAngel
really....sure it was

balrog05z
but maylien will you please not say stupid things and make mockerey of this thread

dgeniu
I do!!! Sirius was such an original and cleverly made made character--dog-star-dog shape-etc. How could she?!! BRING HIM BACK BEFORE I GO MENTAL!!!!

a1hsauce
ya balrog, sirius' death was rather unexplained.... hmmmm interesting

TheSun
It is unexplained, because JKR hasn't explained it yet. Obviously the veil will be written about in future books. Honestly...

FEDFAN316
sirius should come back he was awesome besides...whos lookin after buckbeak?

ladygrim
see..wink

PinkDiamonds
cool pic ladygrim

Lydia_J
I dont think Sirius should come back because there would have been no point in him dying in the first place then, but I dont think he should have been the one Rowling killed off.

ladygrim
but wot if he isnt dead wink ... just gone to the boozer for abit

hotsauce6548
Sirius is DED!

D

E

D

DED!

ladygrim
its dead......

DEAD...

PinkDiamonds
sirius is dead weep and won't come back crybaby but i want him 2. lots and lots. jkr just might bring him back in the last book; when harry is having the last battle with voldemort, well, i hope she does! yes

PinkDiamonds
Originally posted by FEDFAN316
sirius should come back he was awesome besides...whos lookin after buckbeak?
i agree but i dont think we have over 50% chance that he will come back. im wondering who will look after buckbeak aswell. it probably hagrid, coz he looks after animals(if u can call hipogriffs animals)but bad things always happen 2 hagrids "pets" so who knows wot will happen 2 beaky!

FEDFAN316
but hagrid got in trouble for having him in the first place read the book

#1Rupert_Lover
I really don't care if sirius died, to tell you the truth.
Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
why shud hermione be dead and not sirius?harry and hermione SHOULD get 2gether
Oh brother. Why do people say that? It's pretty obvious that RON and Hermione like eachother. Harry and Hermione are JUST friends. JK Rowling even said in an interview that Harry and Hermione had a platonic relationship. she's always giving hints of a love interest between Ron and Hermione. it's sweet in the books. with the movies, on the other hand, I'm probably going to get a little jealous.

But, getting back to topic, Why do people make such a big deal out of sirius dying? It's like making a big deal out of Spider-Man's uncle ben dying. it was bound to happen. It's always someone close to the main character that dies. Let JK Rowling write the story the way she wants it. there's probably a reason for it. no offense, but it's not really that big of a deal. I hope I'm not offending anyone, but that's my thoughts.

ur seXi meXi
sirius was one of my fav char, but i really want him back.
i dont think she will bring him bak though, like she totaly could cuz look at Gandolf he came bak in like a diff life sort of and like he could cum bak in sort of way but i think hed just die again.

PinkDiamonds
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
I really don't care if sirius died, to tell you the truth.

Oh brother. Why do people say that? It's pretty obvious that RON and Hermione like eachother. Harry and Hermione are JUST friends. JK Rowling even said in an interview that Harry and Hermione had a platonic relationship. she's always giving hints of a love interest between Ron and Hermione. it's sweet in the books. with the movies, on the other hand, I'm probably going to get a little jealous.

But, getting back to topic, Why do people make such a big deal out of sirius dying? It's like making a big deal out of Spider-Man's uncle ben dying. it was bound to happen. It's always someone close to the main character that dies. Let JK Rowling write the story the way she wants it. there's probably a reason for it. no offense, but it's not really that big of a deal. I hope I'm not offending anyone, but that's my thoughts.
wow! take a rage why dont u!?! roll eyes (sarcastic) no, im sorry, we all have opinions...wink3

ladygrim
lets crossfingers and touch wod that S.Black comes bak in some form

PinkDiamonds
yes lets.
*crosses fingers*
*touches wood*
*chants "please come back sirius" *

ladygrim
smile

Phoenix
I reckon Sirius will come back as a picture or ((even better)) a portrait. Portrait would be best, cos then he'd be able to talk to Harry

PinkDiamonds
yep, very cool idea Phoenix

PinkDiamonds
and the most obvious...

ladygrim
that ud be kewl wink

PinkDiamonds
wudnt it?

PinkDiamonds
i cant wait 4 book 6 2 cum out, and to read about wot DOES happen 2 sirius ... banana dance!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

ladygrim
i just hope we re not disappointed with it after all this hype

DanFan4000
Pictures, paintings, ghosts, or just mere memories. Why should he come back, is he really dead? Harry's mum and dad are too, should they come back too? Maybe in a picture, remember Harry as a picture of his folks, they dont talk back. Why should Black? Its only paintings that talk back and move aroud. Just because Black his Potter Godfather, does that mean he should come back...

We only can wait to see what J.K. as in store for us...

ladygrim
yup ...yes

PinkD
i wish july would just hurry up and arrive.....

ladygrim
Me too.... big grin

air
OK people depending upon whether u liked him or not HE IS going to be making a reappearances (well this is how i interpret it!) an this is from JKRowlings mouth herself! if u look under the leaky cauldron it has a REALLY good section called 'Everything There is to Know About Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (If You're Not J.K. Rowling), where if u spend time looking through shows these to pieces of enlightenment to this topic!
1) Q why did you kill Sirius? It made me very sad sad
A I'm really, really sorry. I didn't want to do it, but there was a reason. If you think you can forgive me, keep reading, you'll find out. .

2) Q If we ever see Sirius again, what form will he be in?
A I couldn't possibly answer that for fear of incriminating myself.

Seriously brilliant stuff on that page to get you thinking!! Enjoy! big grin love

ladygrim
big grin kewl ...

DanFan4000
hmmmm...

PinkD
i read that too, there is lots of info on that web page isnt there?

ladygrim
Yup

raenef v
Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
i cant wait 4 book 6 2 cum out, and to read about wot DOES happen 2 sirius ... banana dance!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

count down for next book....

2 days and 2 monthes!!!

i know that Sirius is coming back
JKR has announced it actually!!

raenef v
i found this on a JKR site

Our old friend the time-turner is used to bring
back a certain "dead" godfather...

yeah!!!

site http://www.theorderofthephoenix.net/book-6.htm

raenef v
some oh the stuff there is stupid, though

impatientinky
could you find a quote from JK herself that says so? cause i am 99% sure that JK has never promised to bring sirius back. in her answer to a question about the two-way mirror she said it might be more helpful than you think (the broken mirror)......and i've seen both of the quotes air posted before, but i've never heard she promised he'ld be back. and that'ld be BIG news! plus, she couldn't possibly give something as huge as this away. now i think we will hear from him again like many others have mentioned......but will we see him again alive? i'm not so sure. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.