Josie and the Pussycats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
I saw this movie recently and loved it. Rachael Leigh Cook is great as Josie, and Tara Reid is hilarious as Melody. The movie was cheerful and funny.

Who else wishes that someone will make a sequel? That would be great!

Cinemaddiction
That movie is a guilty pleasure of mine. What I like most is the funny jabs at corperate rock and boy bands.

hrh_jennifer
I watched that movie 'cos I thought it'd be rubbish and I could do my homework with it in the background, it is now a beloved part of my DVD collection, Dujour rock! and Alan Cumming, as usual, steals the show!

Xena fan
I like the music and the girls seem very sweet. good movie not much of a story but its good.

heen68
Dujour where cool cool

tinkerbell668
I liked that movie, it was so cute, i loved Melody

SlayerChick1188
It's definitly my guilty pleasure big grin

I loved this movie! I wish the makers of Scooby Doo had gone down the same road and updated the characters, not just spoofed them.

Line
Nonononono!!! How can you like it? I only bought it because it was cheap and Alan Cumming starred in it. Now I only watch the credits when I want to watch him, the rest is too embarrassing. Do you really want a sequel???

Phoenix
I loved the film, and Melody was such a cute little doofus! big grin but I don't think a sequel would work...

FBfan777
Yeah That was a great movie but I don't think that there should be a sequel

Gil'sSweetheart
I thought it was cute.

Line
big grin I give up. I can see I'm outnumbered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.