Secretsofwar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deadly_bones
hey every theres this game its called secretsofwar and its really fun, you start off with a base and you go around getting your technology upgrades for your clan strenght defence ect. You can make your own clan and challenge other clans at wars. Its really fun too. Its not 3 D though. you can message others on it and it has chat.
You can build for rank or you can build to be strong which I'm a lotta bit of both. Theres about 40,000 people signed up right now. Theres about 100 clans that you can join too.
If you want to sign up for it go to
secretsofwar.net and go to the signup page. Scroll down a little ways then go to the place where it says referal membername of the player who told you about this game please put either
strechy
or
dove
ok and on the game when you sign up send me a message at strechy and I'll send you something that can help you with the basics of the game

on the game message me and you can join my clan too I have a peacful clan and a war clan that i own so which ever you want
plz post here if you sign up

deadly_bones
has anybody signed up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.