Apocalypse Vs Juggernaut (eight day version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Who would win?

Juggernaut from the eight day had the power to become stronger and even grow in size he is said to be an analagy of warhulk. He is quite indistructable being able to take a direct hit with the Odin force, or a eye blast from a new cyclops who had the power to destroy a small planet.

or

Apocaylpse who is covered in celestial armor, is at least five thousand years old, has total controll over his body, can give himself virtually any super power, and even fought the man god known as the high evolutionary to a draw.

demigawd
8th Day punks Poccy.

Then again...8th Day probably would have a hard time hitting Poccy. I don't see how they'd really hurt each other. Poccy could just stay back and keep blasting Juggy to no effect. Poccy would then just morph around all of Juggy's attacks. Poccy isn't really a telepath, he just pretends to be one, so he couldn't mind-blast Juggy. This would be a boring fight...

Beyonder
Until 8th Day throws Nur into the sun.

demigawd
lol, if he could ever get his hands on Nur.

Then again, even if he did, Nur would probably just turn into a space ship and come back or something.

jplatinum
8th day is as powerful as cytorak, so apocalyse doesn't even come close to having an ounce of a fraction of a smigion of an ioda of a small percentile of a chance of winning.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by jplatinum
8th day is as powerful as cytorakThat was Trion attacking Juggernaut.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Mider
Who would win?

Juggernaut from the eight day had the power to become stronger and even grow in size he is said to be an analagy of warhulk. He is quite indistructable being able to take a direct hit with the Odin force, or a eye blast from a new cyclops who had the power to destroy a small planet.

or

Apocaylpse who is covered in celestial armor, is at least five thousand years old, has total controll over his body, can give himself virtually any super power, and even fought the man god known as the high evolutionary to a draw.

As I remember Apocalypse scholled and beat High Evolutionary. Apocalpyse would probably beat eight day Juggearnut.

Mainstream
"Let Juggernaut come...he shall be like a lamb..a lamb to the Slaughter ..the Slaughter of Apocalypse!

jplatinum
Swanky-tuna, I didn't say that cyttorakk attacked 8th day. I know who he was fighting.
I said that he is as powerful as cyttorakk and he is,man.
I still say that cyttorakk is way way leagues above apocalypse ans since juggernaut has all the power of cyttorakk he can decimate apocalpyse. What can apocalpyse do to cain if he doesn't get time to come up with an idea. Nothing. He will get knocked out.

Mainstream
nah Apoc could make his suit too hard for that to happen...plus he got 5000 years of fighting experience that should tip the scales in En Sabah Nur favor

Linkalicious
8th day Juggs.

I dont' see Apoc ripping a whole through the fabric of space and time with his fist.

Xplosive
In the end, they would probably even make that Apocalpyse would easily beat Juggernuat (8th day version).

demigawd
Apocalypse didn't "beat" HE - he countered everything HE did, but neither of them were ever hurt. It wasn't particularly impressive for either of them.

But I can't see how either could hurt the other. Poccy doesn't have the offensive firepower to hurt Juggy, and Juggy doesn't have the versatility to hurt Poccy.

Another draw.

Xplosive
Originally posted by demigawd
Apocalypse didn't "beat" HE - he countered everything HE did, but neither of them were ever hurt. It wasn't particularly impressive for either of them.

What are you talking here.

demigawd
No one really hurt anyone else in that fight. it was basically.

HE: I'm going to blast you
Poccy: I've dodged it! I'm going to grab you!
HE: I've broken free. I'm going to knock you into space
Poccy: I can turn myself into a space suit. I'm going to hit you.
HE: I'm not injured! I'm going to turn invisible!
Poccy: I can still see you with my sensors! Let's teleport somewhere else.

And that was the end of the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.