should they remake wishmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wishmaster
i think they should remake it but with wes craven at the helm the first one was good but they just got worse as they went along but i like my action figuer of the djin

Cinemaddiction
Too new to remake, and from what I remember, it was fine. Wes Craven is more or less washed up.

ericadurancefan
i loved the original wishmaster and the third one the other two sucked and as far as i am concerned it is one of the ones that should be left alone its perfect as it is

Evil Dead
- like C-dic said, too new to remake........what....like 8 years old?

- Wes Craven at the helm? Craven didn't do Wishmaster....didn't direct, didn't produce, didn't write. He merely "presented" it.....which means he allowed them to throw his name onto the movie after it was done...to use his name to sell tickets. For allowing them to use his name he recieves an executive producer credit on the film. He however had absolutely nothing to do with making the film. He has done this many, many times. He's a whore.

Wolfie
Yeah, the movie's about eight years old and it's fine as it is.

Jennifer_Tilly
I hope they dont remake it at all!!!

WindDancer
Remake? maybe in 20 years from now. And Wishmaster was rather original as far as storyline. The sequels....wel, not much to say.

Darth_Big_Boy
I don't think they should. I enjoy the original.

Wolfie
Originally posted by WindDancer
Remake? maybe in 20 years from now. And Wishmaster was rather original as far as storyline. The sequels....wel, not much to say.
The second one was alright. Gotta love "I wish to go through the bars."

As for the third and fourth, I don't think I'll be seeing them anytime soon as Andrew Divoff isn't in them.

dizzyblondegirl
i agree that the first wishmaster was good but it lost its edge afetre the sequal it not worth making any more

KilledForLove
I hate remake ..... and i hope they could stop "messing" classic movie up ... makes me sick ... they dont know wath to do for money so they remake classic films ...

SlipknoT
It wasnt good enough to remake, But it seems to be the current trend these days so....

Azrael01
nah its not old enough

ring3now!
Remake? what the **** for?

Wendigo
WISHMASTER NEEDS TO BE GIVEN ANOTHER 10 YEARS AT LEAST! BEFORE A REMAKE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.