hellboy vs. constantine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wishmaster
two of my fave comics it would be a good fight there both monster hunters i would want hellboy to win thou

CountQuan
LOL Constantine just because I like Keanu Reeves.

Ketchuptome
I like Hellboy, but constantine has all the weapons to kill demons with so he has a slight advantage.Examples-christianbrassknuckes,dragongun,holyshotgun,that little box thing, holywater and gangsta ass attitude

Imperial_Samura
True, although, if this is movie Constantine, he is used to primarily fighting half demons, who aren't really in Hell Boys league (Hellboy being a real, real Demon). As well, Dragons breath wouldn't really effect Hellboy, and I can't imagine John getting the chance to really beat Hellboy with the religious knuckles... it might be close, but I think Hellboy would take it, with his remarkable damage resistance and his knowledge of how to fight both human and demon.

The Flash
If you've read wishmaster's post, he is talking about the comic versions.

eleveninches
Hellboy is technically stronger, but all the brute strength in the world doesn't help against magic and the likes of JC

Mider
what version of hellboy are we talking about? i mean does he get to use his full power or what, cause if not he would lose, and if he did have all his powers well Constantine would probably know how to stop those too, so i say hellboy loses no matter what.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.