so, who thinks that......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
kit should talk to me sad

tassie
why isn't he talking to you??

sry, but i guess i'm kinda late on these things...

sauron
well i accused of him of being a girl about a week ago, because i had super dooper reason, which i cant remember lol, and then he totally got pissed off, and said i dont need this, im already having a bad day

i asked a simple nice question then he went off it, and either left or blocked me which i think is harsh i didnt KNOW he had been having a bad day

then last night i asked if he was mad at me, and i apologised and said im sorry i didnt know.....and he said the only thing i could do for him is not to talk to him

Discos
*sitting in his newly furbished designed bedroom and all*

Howdy, tis I Discos, thats right i have returned from the outside world and entered the paradox net again!

anyways, what is this about Kit not talking to you Sauron, I have been away and cant be held for your responsibilities anymore!

Discos - I will still talk to you......I guess shifty

tassie
sad hmm poor you, i liked reading the posts betw u and kit big grin
well neways, he is a mod now and he has changed

but how could u think he's a girl still lol??

sauron
well i can remember i had a reason lol, but i dont know....sad

Discos
anyways, I usually dont come on weekends as I am either drunk (and make a fool of myself) or simply have a hangover and cant be bothered, I am usually staying away from my house or wherever I past out at...

Discos - woke up on a pool table on saturday morning

sauron
a pool table....hmmm alright lol

just thought of quite a joke....involving a cue, a drunk man, and balls......

but thats for another day stick out tongue

A.D. Skinner
Well, with everyone posting, I would have figured that there would have been more votes...but sadly....no.

Sauron without Kit is like me without Sauron. It wouldn't be worth coming to KMC anymore if Sauron stopped talking to me...which is why I would never accuse him of being a girl...though I think I have...twice ! laughing

sauron
you accused me stick out tongue then i admitted it.....then i had you going smile

yeah sad but luckily i still come for the main reason of you and exa.....but i love the rest of you too......stick out tongue

A.D. Skinner
Yeah...without certain people...it wouldn't be any fun here.

Discos
*cough*, yeah

Phoenix
oh, I'm so confused! So, whos a girl again?

If we all just wrote in our sigs 'I am/am not a girl!' it would save all this hassle...

nazgulinthedark

Exa
also #1... though I love #4 big grin

sauron
thnx big grinbig grin

although love four as in you agree with it
or find it amusing
or find the idiotcy of writing it amusing wink

Exa
These two stick out tongue

sauron
stick out tonguestick out tongue he he

Smodden
hmmmm.....very interesting...but sauron you know this will probbably only make kit more mad?....maybee...

ummm....since discos dubbed me *says in echoing voice* "the LORD of RELATIONSHIPS".....i will have to say something....

kit is always saying that we should get along and everything( i think that was kit)....so we should get along....

and kit is a guy i know that for a fact....but i think i know why you thought otherwise....but will not uter it here...just try to think of it from kits point of view...he dosn't always have to like the things that you or anybody else likes...he's his own person and nobody should be called a girl (or stupid fool gay or anything else ) just because of that...sory if this dosn't make sence ....but i DO
hope you and kit...are friends again....sad

tassie
hmm who voted #2?

sauron
erm...it wasnt cos of the boromir facination or anything cos im just as bad

but if we should all get along, then technically he is breaking his own rules by hating my ass.......

*wonders what kit will say to him, and if he will vote for #2*

Smodden
hey now lets not point and say any names....

*hides*

*sighs*
i just hate it when ppl call somebody names...(stupid,loser.gay)...i've had very bad experiences...sad

EDIT: i do hope they talk again...its just i think that kit shouldn't HAVE to...if he dosn't want to....but it would be nice if he forgave him....

ok now i sound realy stupid...embarrasment

sauron
i didnt though, thats what im tryong to get across

anyway i asked him if he was a girl....and he scolded me

but i was there when i think lenny (i think it was lenny) said it, like in the same conv and he just laughed when she said it.....and joked......

so kit may be harbouring somehting here......

Smodden
so you ASKED'?

well thats diferent....hmmm.....then in that case i take back my vote....kit has NO reason to do that to you.....

darnit i can't take back my vote....\

KIT can you take it back? wait...n/m

anyway ppl get in bad moods...maybee he dosn't care and he's forgot about it by now....if not:
were' all in trouble for this thread.......i mean you did NOTHING wrong sauron...and if kit is actin' like that to you then i wouldn't WANT to talk to him again...
BUT seeing as you guys are old buds then maybbee i would....yes i would...GOD i hope you get it worked out!

sauron
ok...hes just said hes not mad at me

and he hasnt seen this yet......

and im feeling such a dick, because well, even though none of you said anything bad about him, he might think im trying to like...turn you all against him or something....which im NOT kits doing good job as a mod........

*hopes by some miracle kmc sudenly deletes this thread for no apparent reason*

Kitoky
I've already forgiven you dude. And you know why I was cranky that day so....

Dude you said I was a girl because I said "omg". blink

Smodden
yeah...glad u guys are happy againlove

Kit: Kit is great....and i knew u'd be back...

Sauron: pass the strawberies and cream.

Kitoky
yes now where is he?

tassie
hmm he abandoned me on tig too lol... sad

ah well, as long as evryone's talking once more

sauron
*walks in*

HIYA PEE.....*sees kit*

*hangs head in shame*

Kes
This has absolutely nothing to do with LOTR. You have 2 forums (OTF and GDF) that serve to talk about this things. Specially OTF.
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.