Incredibles vs. Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

FujiFuu
The fantastic four. The kids in the movie don't have that much control of there power, I think the thing could take mister incredible, mr fantastic could fight Mrs. Incredible. johnny could the kids easily,
and Sue could take them all if she felt like it. Not to mention the fantastic four have way more experience fighting as a team and fighting in general

spetznaz
The FF.

They are more experienced than the Incredibles, are stronger, and have faced some of the most powerful arrays of enemies in the MVU and DCU.

Thing vs Mr Incredible:
I think the Thing is stronger than Mr I, but even if it was not the case the most it would be was a draw.

the Invisible woman vs InvisiGirl:
Sue is far more powerful than the Invisigirl. By far. Sue wins, easily.

Torch vs Dash:
Dash is fast, but not Flash fast. I think a Nova blast from Johnny would smoke him.

Reed Richards vs Mrs Incredible:
I think the missus might take this in a fight. Might being the key word. While Reed can stretch with the best of them he normally relies on his mind more than his physical abilities. The missus on the other hand relies solely on her flex skills. Might go to her in a strict fight, but that is if Reed doesn't make a nifty gizmo from chewing gum, an old battery and a droplet of water that zaps the missus to kingdom come!

And if the Incredibles bring out their little kid (the one that could turn into flame, turn into metal, and metamorpho into a monster) then all the Fantastic Four need to do is call lil' Franklin and the fight would be over instantly. Franklin could just wish the Incredibles into a pocket universe, and then collapse it.

eleveninches
Incredibles would be spanked for being such an obvious rip-offf.
FF wins big grin

LLG
I agree the Fantastic Four would win.

doctorstrongbad
The first family of super heroes kill the fake rip offs very easy. 10/10

Wally West
How about if it were the movie Fantastic Four versus the Incredibles.

boriquaking55
FF wins, although the Incredibles was a great movie, rip-off or not. I actually find the Incredibles more interesting than the FF. All you haters need to stfu.

Grimm22
I think Thing could do this on his own erm

The entire team here, is a curbstomp

Acrosurge
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
The first family of super heroes kill the fake rip offs very easy. 10/10 ...then the JLA arrive to kill the FF for being Stan Lee's "rip-off" of the super-team idea.

The Incredibles were an homage to superheroes. To call them fake rip-offs is to call every comic hero this side of Superman a fake rip off.

As for the fight, the FF take it. They're all adults with the experience to back it up.

hulk10
FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF! Thats how many times they win.

Newjak
Originally posted by Grimm22
I think Thing could do this on his own erm

The entire team here, is a curbstomp Mr. Incredible can take Thing by himself no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.