Who is Motee/Ternian?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MoviesFan
Sorry for a newbie question but I dont go to milleniumfalcon that often and noticed alot of "Motee" spoilers.

Anyone know who this guy really is?

Is he 100% right about his spoilers?

bilb
Only time will tell if he's right, But seems legit.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Only time will tell.

PS: His website will ban u in two seconds if u register there.

Malic Clanorian
what site is that cuz if its MF.com then it sure did that too meee

Jedi-Knight 8k2
it is

LandoSpeeder2
What did you do?

Malic Clanorian
ah i registered to the site...next day BANNED CONTACT ADMIN
i was like hmmm ok?

Three Owls
probably too much traffic/new (temperary) users. Considering they crash all the time, i'd do that too

LandoSpeeder2
I'm always banned at MF.com at my GM's house, even though I've never signed up their before.

bilb
Since releasing all these spoilers lately, its my understanding that they are now only allowing new registration by invitation only.... They dont suffer newbs there very kindly.

MoviesFan
anyone know his real name?

seems funny going by a codename while JG goes by his first and last name

mossman
Who is Ternian?
Wow, that is a long story.
Lets just say he is someone you can trust...

But he is just an "administrator" at MF.Com not the "owner".

I recommend you check out DarthPsychotic's big post here (third post down) http://www.millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=3004&highlight= if you are not really up to speed on the established main players in the spoiler game...

jaden101
i got banned within a day at MF.com as well...despite the fact that i know the guy who mods the site from another forum where he is just a member...

they are nazi's over there....you search for something but dont find any sign of it...so you post a new thread and someone insults you for not searching and then you get banned

well **** them over there...i just steal their pics and info

jaden101
this says everything you need to know about the admin and mods at MF

Only threads and posts containing spoilers or spoiler speculation in this forum from now on.

We aren't going to be splitting threads to chop your bullshit opinions about other people and places that don't concern spoilers anymore, keep that for the Militia/MF forums. Posts like that are going to be edited or outright deleted and anyone making them is going to be axed permanently. We're just not interested anymore.

mossman
If you want to share the MF.C experience, just follow the action on TF.N, or here even.
That is why Ternian and Spoileriffic are posting the same stuff at TF.N for everyone else.

MF.C was set up by the serious spoiler veterans, for the serious spoiler veterans.
You should be thankful they share anything at all.
If they ban anyone, they are just separating the wheat from the chaff - and most people who say they have been banned have more than likely just fallen into an IP trap anyway.

jaden101
they couldnt keep a good boy down though...im a registered member there although i dont contribute all that much...i do nick there pics though

bilb
I agree, They do NOT suffer fools over there, thank goodness......

Jedi Priestess
Ah yes, yet another thread with MF bashing going on. You bashers better be bending over and kissing Tern, DS & Spoilerrific's asses. Without them we all would have next to nothing. If you got banned at MF.com it;s for one of 2 reasons. Either ya got caught in an IP ban or you were an idiot and you got banned outright.

bilb
yes

BAILY
I concur with the honorable delegates of the Rebel Alliance here...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.