Who do you think should play Venom and Carnage if they were in a Spider-Man movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
So Sam Raimi has picked his villian for Spider-Man 3. If he's smart, he'll have picked Venom to be the main villian and MAYBE throw in Harry as the goblin. But Harry as the Goblin better not be the MAIN villain or I'm not going to see it! You know all the fans want to see Venom before they stop making Spider-Man movies. If they did the whole Venom/Carnage saga in the Spider-Man movies it'd be bad ass! For Carnage, I'd cast Christian Bale because he could definitely play Cletus Cassidy after his role in American Psycho. For Venom it's a tough call cuz in the comics Eddie Brock is a jacked up white guy, but I'd cast The Rock cuz it's about time he played a bad guy. Who would YOU cast for these 2 awesome villains?

azndrgn
If not Christian Bale, then I'd also consider casting Jude Law (if you saw Road to Perdition then you'd understand why), Barry Peppers or even Steve Buchemi as Carnage

eleveninches
I still say venom and carnage should be fully CG

Paola
use Spider-Man forum's existing threads about this

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.