Tekken vs Mortal Kombat - Rivalry 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
Ok. Hopefully y'all read my 1st Tekken vs MK thread, if not, go to Tekken vs Mortal Kombat to see the deal with what I'm trying to do. For this crossover fight, I choose what would be my favorite rivalry...Scorpion vs. Devil Kazuya

Story: Rayden's defeat at the hands of Ogre meant that now a deadlier Mortal Kombat would indeed take place. And Outworld's chances of finally winning look better than ever with Orge as the new Outworld leader. Realizing that a reign of evil was imminent upon earth, both Scorpion and Devil Kazuya go to Ogre with the desire of being his right hand man in Outworld's takeover. Ogre tells them that they will decide FOR him...in Mortal Kombat. Scorpion and Devil Kazuya square off in the fiery caverns of hell.

Take the poll: Scorpion vs Devil Kazuya
(MK characters can't use weapons)

azndrgn
Sorry guys, I forgot to add a poll. So just comment on who you think would win

Smasandian
Couldnt you just use your existing form for this?
Also, whats the point of having a vs thread, when you have already made the decision that somebody won. Because from the last thread, Rayden was clearly winning. roll eyes (sarcastic)

azndrgn
You're right. I was just trying to make a storyline that could possibly work for a videogame like this

azndrgn
Cuz you know, if Rayden beat Ogre, then Mortal Kombat would be over and the crossover couldn't happen

azndrgn
So just have fun w/ it Smasandian! big grin

azndrgn
So I went w/ Tekken in the Ogre vs. Rayden battle. Now I g2g w/ MK in this battle. Even though Devil Kazuya has laser eyes, I think after kicking each others asses, Devil tries to fly and charge Scorpion, but Scorpion teleports behind Devil, lands on his back and breaks Devil's neck.

azndrgn
Don't worry guys. The only reason I already picked the outcome of the Ogre vs. Rayden battle was to set up the story. All other Tekken vs. MK battles are up to you

FallenArchAngel
Tekken is the best out of the two. Mortal Kombat is crap in comparison it has crap animation, and is starting to get really old

dark1365
Obviously you haven't tried Deception... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Smasandian
Tekken is getting old also.
The reason why Tekken 5 is getting good reviews is because its like Tekken 3 and NOT like Tekken 4/ Tag.
Most fighting games are getting old. How many times do you need a Marvel vs Capcom SUPER DUPER EDITION AKA XB KUNG FU SHOALIN SOCCER STYLE,
Or Tekken: Hit A until the guy dies style, or Mortal Kombat:Rip Off Your Nuts, Dead Or Alive:Lesbian Style, or Soul Caliber: We Add Mario, or the umpteenth times edition and last but not least, Street Fighter 10: We Added Jean Claude Van Damme as Guile Edition (Oh Right, they already did that)
Fighting games are getting old.
Is there any fighting games that are actually different than their predecessor? Or new original fighting games?

MKRayden
Mortal Kombat Win
Mortal Kombat the line between earth and outerworld

Joker1237
I think Mortal Kombat recover with DA, and MKD. There both relly good fighting games. I played Tekken on the Arcs.

But t THIS day, MK2 is the best fighting game I ever played, MK3 is a good fighting game in its own right(The first MK3), but it failed because they compare it to MK2. Now very few fighting games can relly pair with MK2.

Kinda of like Steet Fighter 2 vs Street Fighter 3, Street Fighter 3 would look like a joke, no matter what they did. Some fighting games just cant be surpast.

But I for MK here. I think if the BOSSES enter this fights the Tekken guys will have problems with the likes of Kintaro, Khan, Goro, Motoro ete.

Can wait for MK7.

jeffrey2342000
Mortal Kombat would kick tekkens ass ninja

ragesRemorse
Mortal kombat has so much to offer in every game, excluding the Three fighting styles for every character. Tekken is the same exact thing with every new installment. AWW man tekken 5 has three brand new characters. very impressive

dark1365
While Decep has Noob/Smoke with their unique blend of tagteam fighting. I own the game and I think it's awesome.

And not to mention the extremely entertaining fatalities. Even more so in its 3D glory.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by FallenArchAngel
Tekken is the best out of the two. Mortal Kombat is crap in comparison it has crap animation, and is starting to get really old

Your accusing Mortal kombat of getting old? Wow confused EVery tekken game since tekken 3 has been the same regurgataion as the previous game, just with sleeker graphics. Mortal Kombat atleast expands on gameplay a bit with each new installment. the arcade style of tekken gets real old real fast, unless you are actually playing the arcade.

Joker1237
MK is not a bad game.

Most of there games are pretty fun to play.

savagerampage
sub zero beats anyone from tekken without even breaking a sweat

Joker1237
yep, I dont see Subbie loseing to Tekken. Nor do I see Scorpion loseing either.

I see Cage doing REAL way vs these guys.

dark1365
Scorpion.

savagerampage
scorpion and sub-zero make mincemeat outta the tekken guys

Boba_is_fatt
Not taking this seriously : Scorpion politely tells Jinnto get over here. Scorpion is being so nice Jinn listens then Scorpion summons His Fanboymonsters Wich devour Jinn Alive. And He fight back cause there are millions, and millions of them.

Boba_is_fatt
And Scorpion is loner If he does become Orge's righthand's man He'd kill him if he tired anything on Subbie (reffer to his Mk2 Ending)

darklotus
anybody from mk can kick tekken ass what yall gonna do when we rip your heads off

bushidorodent
tekken what are you people talking about you just get jin and kazuya in devil form and the an beat every one in mortal komat blind foplded except for mavado that mf rulz

Joker1237
Nah, MK will win over Tekken.

AdventChild
Mortal Kombat is crap...compared to Tekken.... Tekken is awsome and it has a better story line.... i don't even know if MK has a story line for that matter....Screw MK... Long live TK rock

AdventChild
Hwoarang Would Kick Jonny cages ass... Sonya's ass.... Kano's ass.. and Lui kang's ass..... Jin takes on Sub and scorpion.... Kazuya takes on Every one else.... Heihachi takes on any one left standing.... and every one else in tekken like Bryan Yoshimitsu Paul Lei Lee Nina Jun King and every one else would eliminate the MK team.....

Joker1237
MK is not crap, I think Mortal kombat has impove. And MKD abd MKDA is better than any Tekken games that came out.

MK2 still rules as the best fighting game ever made.

AdventChild
Ok yea it is.... the fighting system is slow, dull, and old..... key word...Improved...... and MKD abd MKDA is not better than any Tekken game that has come out...Tk4 kinda sucked i'll admit but TK3&5 are the better than any MK game that will ever come out....

Joker1237
OLD?? MAybe the first 3 MKs.

But MK2 today is BETTER than any Tekken game, Its still pretty fun to plat after all these years.

And MKDA and MKD are better. Well IMO.

AdventChild
it's sad how tekken is nowhere near as old and still twice the game MK will ever be..... rolling on floor laughing stick out tongue ...I'm not attacking you have ur opinion and i have mine i was just messing with that comment...

alic88
although i love tekken a lot and have been a big fan of it, on just one on one fights MK will kick tekken's ass fair and square its a laughing stock

splintercell
WELL MORTAL KOMBAT IS GETTING OLD BUT SO IS TEKKEN THE BOTH ROCK BUT TEKKEN GETS MY VOTE CUZ OF
TEKKEN 5

Boba_is_fatt
Originally posted by AdventChild
Mortal Kombat is crap...compared to Tekken.... Tekken is awsome and it has a better story line.... i don't even know if MK has a story line for that matter....Screw MK... Long live TK rock
WTF you Are a Moron Better story line Like I heard in tekken this guy has "typical story line" of want to be the best fight in the world so he goes into Space to fight Aleins........MY ass it has better story line!

Boba_is_fatt
I am not taking it back that i called you a Moron cause.you are stuck fan Boy/girl of japanesse games Like who puts down another game/thing/person/ect without giving an "Intelligent" reason why
Yes AdventChild you Are freaking Spammer. *Cheers from an addience* Thank you , thank you * bows*

WAF3001
Scorpio v. Devil Kazuya. "Get over here"
DK flies out from the grip and Scorps is shocked. "What the f-"
DK uses his laser thingy and blasts Scorps.

Darkstorm Zero
Ok, I am going to steer clear of the personal attacks and heated debates and simply say my peice.

Although I enjoy both series of games, I must simply side with Tekken because I enjoy that more.

Originally posted by Boba_is_fatt
I am not taking it back that i called you a Moron cause.you are stuck fan Boy/girl of japanesse games Like who puts down another game/thing/person/ect without giving an "Intelligent" reason why
Yes AdventChild you Are freaking Spammer. *Cheers from an addience* Thank you , thank you * bows*

I said I was going to steer clear, but I changed my mind, you sir, clearly know nothing of Tekken's storyline, plus you are rude and obnoxious...

WAF3001
Ogre kicks ass
Especially True Ogre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.