What is funnier? Family Guy, Venture brothers, or THat new clay show on adult swim?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
These are shows that I like because they are all 30 minutes of pure ignorance, man. These shows will bug you out fo' sho'.Anyway, which if funnier?

Scoobless
i don't know what these are "Venture brothers, or THat new clay show on adult swim? " but family guy still kicks their asses

jplatinum
Scoobless
Hey you know that new show with the dancing voltron and the people getting kicked in the balls.

The "venture bros" is that show with the big guy Brock Samson who always goes crazy and kills everything with his knife.

Scoobless
i've been living in australia for a year so i mighta missed those ones

Hegemon875
Ventire Bros. hands down. Their body guard kills 2 guys with his ass!

togoro
hey Scoobless
the name of that clay show jplatinum was talking about is called
"robot chicken" or something like that.
it comes on sundays around 12:00 or 1:00 something after inuyasha.

Swanky-Tuna
Robot chicken is indeed hilarious but I loves me some Venture Brothers. I place Family guy in third because I don't like all its fanboys cramming the quotes down my throat.

Also, this will be closed but my opinion must be heard!
He told them what he'd do for a cigarette.

Scoobless
i don't know if the show "robot chicken" here (UK)

Tron
Wrong forum.

Moving.

muffin man
evil_monkey Family guy

jplatinum
Benito, did you draw that, man?

That is crazier, they should give you your own show on adult swim.

That monkey is a trip,too.
He always tryin' to kill chris griffin.

VicmCruz3663
Family Guys is the funniest show and Venture bros suck....and I like the clay show but not better than Family Guy

moshtitan
its not clay. its stop motion with action figures. Called Robot Chicken. comes on between family guys on sund.(today,yay.) venture bros. is overrated, but good. Family guys classic, but old news now. out of the 3 robot chicken takes the cake...but AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE OWNS ALL!!!!

PeaveyROcker
i think Family guy is the funniest. and by the way why do you post a thread about sows that you hate?

SnakeEyes
Family Guy

VicmCruz3663
nice Snake Eyes sig u should get one wit him vs his bro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.