Michael myers versus jason (not jason x)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
They both meet in a street at nightime and go at it with no weapons.
It comes down to:

fighting skill
invulnerability
durability
strength
speed
and sheer killer instinct and will power

Who wins? evil face

Kento
Well I don't know but I think it be better then Jason against Freddy...I'd root for Jason tho.

CountQuan
Why is this in the Comic Books Versus Forum?

Adam_PoE
Halloween, Halloween II, Halloween H20: Michael Meyers is mortal.

Halloween, Halloween II, Halloween 4, Halloween 5, Halloween 6: Michael Meyers is supernatural.

Friday the 13th parts 2-4: Jason Voorhies is mortal.

Friday the 13th parts 6-8: Jason Voorhies is undead.

Arsenal
Michael has stealth on his side, Jason would make way too much noise for Michael. Michael would stab Jason in the back and Jason would elbow Michael but by the time Jason could turn around, Michael wouldn't be there anymore. After realizing that Jason wasn't hurt in the slightest, Michael would chop his head off and move on to his next victim.

mr.smiley
i would say micheal.
when freddy was pulled into the "real" world,he was able to still fight jason and take his punches.
mike has the invunerability,plus speed.

mr.smiley
well they have made jason comics.
in one he fought leather face.
may have been a one shot

LLG
Jason, in my opinion.

mr.smiley
jason is more of the power house but i just think meyers would find a way around him

RZA
Jason death Myers.

Paola
wrong toot forum

jinzin
Why is this in the Comic Books Versus Forum?

Jason's a comic book character, micheal myers has had comic book representations of his movies. nuff said.

Jason, micheal is strong but nowhere near as powerful as jason.

Paola
you ruined my closing line miffed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.