"SWAT team" matchup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
In this thread I'm proposing a comic story where the U.S. gov't decides to make a special task force, SWAT team, whatever, made up of various heroes. What team do you think could get the job done? You can vote for the 2 teams I've made up or propose a team of your own

Team 1:
Punisher
Green Arrow
Mystique
Forge
Shadowcat

Team 2:
Batman
Hawkeye
Invisible Woman
Martian Manhunter
Nightcrawler

cherry cola
i believe team two has a bit more diversity than team one. Batman being a master of disguise and Martian Manhunter with his telepathy would go a long way all team two needs is ironman for inventive puroses.

azndrgn
Yeah, I think I would go w/ Team 2 also. Mainly because Batman would be a better leader than Punisher. Also, they'd probably be able to infiltrate areas more efficiently with Invisible Woman's invisibility, Martian's shapeshifting and Nightcrawler's teleportation.

However, Team 1 has strengths above Team 2. Shadowcat could go into any room whereas Nightcrawler has to see where he is going in order to teleport there. And Team 1 has Forge who would make some pretty badass weapons for his team

azndrgn
I honestly think this is not that bad a thread

stormfront13
I think team 2

azndrgn
Team 2 probably has more physical ability whereas Team 1 I'd see as more covert

eleveninches
2nd team has far more trained and experienced members as well as more powerhouses and charachters with better combat special abilities/powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.