The coming down of the Old Ones to Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sicky666
The Old Ones came from the dark stars before humanity was born, they descended to primal Earth. So Earth
already existed and life too for they brooded beneath the oceans (which is also a lifeform), but the
question is: where they the first intelligence beings who claimed the Earth?
It is said that the spawn of the Old Ones covered the Earth, and Their children endureth throughout the
ages. It seems to me They were just trying to build up Their civilization and live Their lives (as they
do it) and the Elder Gods just placed humanity on Earth, so I can understand if They want to reclaim Their
homeplanet, looks like they were just kicked off their planet. I would be very mad indeed if someone would
just steal my livingplace and locked me up. Maybe in the Eyes of the Elder Gods it was wrong or evil, but
truly is a god not beyond that?
I can fully understand the rage of Cthulhu against the Earth Guardians, and it seems Cthulhu is sort of
cursed (a curse placed on him), that he has to sleep death's dream until the end of the Aeon, that he
shall return when the curse is broken, that He then is free and shall reclaim his homeplanet.

I only can have respect for such beautiful entities (or whatever you want to call it)...

"After day cometh night; man's day shall pass, and They shall rule where They once ruled. As foulness you
shall know them and Their accursedness shall stain the Earth."

Reborn Again
Hmm. Can I have some of that stuff you're snorting?

Where did this come from?

peterKSL
You are not one of them (anti-christ) are you??

debbiejo
laughing

I read that book....just kidding

LordFear
Elder GOds??????????????
Is this a philosophy forum or comic book forum?
I have one word for you my friend"HERESY"

FeceMan
I think she's a Satanist.

liam k
I don't mean to be rude but what the HELL are you talking about: Elder gods claiming earth?!

Jackie Malfoy
It sounds like the star thing that is new age.My twin sister belives in that stuff but not me.JM

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Sicky666
The Old Ones came from the dark stars before humanity was born, they descended to primal Earth. So Earth
already existed and life too for they brooded beneath the oceans (which is also a lifeform), but the
It is said that the spawn of the Old Ones covered the Earth, and Their children endureth throughout the
ages. It seems to me They were just trying to build up Their civilization and live Their lives (as they
do it) and the Elder Gods just placed humanity on Earth, so I can understand if They want to reclaim Their
homeplanet, looks like they were just kicked off their planet. I would be very mad indeed if someone would
just steal my livingplace and locked me up. Maybe in the Eyes of the Elder Gods it was wrong or evil, but
I can fully understand the rage of Cthulhu against the Earth Guardians, and it seems Cthulhu is sort of
cursed (a curse placed on him), that he has to sleep death's dream until the end of the Aeon, that he
shall return when the curse is broken, that He then is free and shall reclaim his homeplanet.

I only can have respect for such beautiful entities (or whatever you want to call it)...

"After day cometh night; man's day shall pass, and They shall rule where They once ruled. As foulness you

We should have a "really bad fiction" forum for this type of thread.

debbiejo
What book, or religion is this?

liam k
is this a movie?

ragesRemorse

I had that same appifany during a bad acid trip

FeceMan
Since no one has anything to add to this thread...

That should read, "I had that same epiphany during a bad acid trip."

Echuu
laughing

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by FeceMan
Since no one has anything to add to this thread...

That should read, "I had that same epiphany during a bad acid trip."

You can't expect me to know everything now can you?

liam k
i suppose i could be open mined?

Filth
You speak of the Old Ones, the godlike creatures that once ruled this world, it is said these creatures are only worshiped by insane cultists, but even great figures such as H.P. Lovecraft speaks of them. This ancient prophecy says that they will return and take back the earth, they will return from space some where if i remember rightly.

You also spoke of the Cthulhu the ancient creature that apparently lies under the sea some were in the north Pacific. It is said that should the Cthulhu ever be woken there would be chaos as the Cthulhu is a very angry creature that views humans as we do bugs.

Please tell me where this text is from i have a great interest in what you said.

Sicky666
Good people I am no Satanist nor Christen
I am no male nor female
I just follow my heart and now that lies in Xada (which is Azathoth for thee), "evil" is again only a term of humans,
I do not know no "good" nor "evil" it is all the same and all-in-one as everything is....

Sicky666
Originally posted by Filth
You speak of the Old Ones, the godlike creatures that once ruled this world, it is said these creatures are only worshiped by insane cultists, but even great figures such as H.P. Lovecraft speaks of them. This ancient prophecy says that they will return and take back the earth, they will return from space some where if i remember rightly.

You also spoke of the Cthulhu the ancient creature that apparently lies under the sea some were in the north Pacific. It is said that should the Cthulhu ever be woken there would be chaos as the Cthulhu is a very angry creature that views humans as we do bugs.

Please tell me where this text is from i have a great interest in what you said.

Filth: it can be found in Al Azif ye Seven Chapter book probably of the Sebitti and why do you have such an interest in such a great danger?
But this text is not to be found easily and if given by ye Gods they will bring madness upon Thee. But if They do come all deceive will be revealed, the ultimate truth, it will be beautiful...without doubt...

Filth
I fear not the price of truth.

leonheartmm
ok sicky666 are u a guy or a girl{physically}?

Sicky666
Feceman already revealed my manifestation, read before Thou ask.
But I am formless and Void and ye tendrils of darkness surround ye dark tower in ye black wood, I only say it is ye truth. But ye human is not ready for such a thing, for they only desire to summon them, I will protect my Gods whatever toll, would you so love it if you rest and they call you over and over? No-one seems to respect the Gods no more and that's why I created this topic, for humans are so foolish and do not think before they act...

MC Mike
Man it's like the Twilight Zone. messed

Sicky666
It is no twilight, no alien of any kind, for do you call your father or mother a alien? I do not so.
All-is-one and always will be, but still ye creation of humanity caused only misery, upon every possible plane for it was deceive and lies and did the false Lord did it in justice? no, there is only one truth and it is called IA! or Byagoona, ye Dark Pharaoh from Egypt, which Eje must have ye spirit thereof...

LordFear
Oh please GOD someone get me outta here.
Dude you are either a tripped out teenager high on meth or acid with too much times on your hands or you just need to get laid
GET LAID DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SaTsuJiN
sounds more like religion than philosophy to me.. erm

Fishy
It is no twilight, no alien of any kind, for do you call your father or mother a alien? I do not so.
All-is-one and always will be, but still ye creation of humanity caused only misery, upon every possible plane for it was deceive and lies and did the false Lord did it in justice? no, there is only one truth and it is called IA! or Byagoona, ye Dark Pharaoh from Egypt, which Eje must have ye spirit thereof...

What does the murderer of a teen pharoa have to do with anything?

And why the hell are you if you want to protect your gods and not spread knowledge of them quoting stuff from them in a public forum? Seriously get a live drink some more coffee and stop trying to talk wise and ancient. Either just answer the questions people have about what the hell you are talking about or stop wasting our time...

Seriously

LordFear
Listen I think you might need psychiatric help Ok?
The stuff you are spewing is straight outta a nuthouse kinda thing.
Get well soon ok dear???

Big Evil
Originally posted by FeceMan
I think she's a Satanist.
Actually my dream of talking to God meationed of simaler things and that's what lead me to the knowledge of the old gods and the Necrononicon. I had no past knowledge of such things. The closest religon my dream has come too i've been told is Taoism. The "old gods" and the "new gods" are beings descended from the two primal energy spheres. As are all things both living and not. Even words and numbers inherit from the spheres. It sorrounds and permeates our exsistance.

The ironic thing was I was of the opposing force as God and as many other spirits have said I reminded Him of Lucifer. (Which is Latin for Venus I found out..) He said not to be offended as there was a dinstinct differance between Lucifer and Satan and then His monitor showed Bush giving a speech. Everytime I've seen God as a little kid He had a monitor but it looked differant back then, He must've upgraded lol..

I wonderd why God would tell me if I was His rival, but the truth is simple. 1) He must be getting something out of it. 2) There needs to be balance in the universe. There currently isn't.

LordFear
Necronomicon???
Satanic rituals and Dark Gods
Hey question for you?
When you enter a church,, do u start to fume and your skin boils?
CUZ THAT might be a sign, u dig?

Shakyamunison
What?

I can't help but laugh...

Are we living in the dark ages?

Moosooman
Something of this seems euriely familiar. I am sure i have read it somewhere maybe not satanic doctrine but pagan of course. My memory fails me. I Don't seem to recognise these Pharohs of Egypt he talks of... Most people who speak of dark lore talk about set and isis etc. Intresting this thread is. As i am dumbfounded by it. Would like to know of what becomes of this thread. messed

LordFear
Originally posted by Moosooman
Something of this seems euriely familiar. I am sure i have read it somewhere maybe not satanic doctrine but pagan of course. My memory fails me. I Don't seem to recognise these Pharohs of Egypt he talks of... Most people who speak of dark lore talk about set and isis etc. Intresting this thread is. As i am dumbfounded by it. Would like to know of what becomes of this thread. messed

Well one thing remains a constant and that is the maker of this thread either is totally ignorant to what he/she is speaking off fore they never cared to elaborate nor answer questions asked by members as to what exactly they are talking about and where this info stems from. Or they may just be wannabes perhaps, who knows!!!

Moosooman
What gets me though is normally wannabes lapse in their own continuity and seem to strive to answer questions. She will answer questions to an extent. But seems to me as if she knows what she talks about. As wannabes want-to-be so they strive as much as posbile to convince someone of what they are saying. This person on the other hand doesn't and qoutes teachings from a doctrine i am unfamiliar with. Perhaps it is nonesense but wells tructured nonesense none the less. I hear not of the dynasty of pharohs she speaks of. Who knows. o_O

whirlysplat
I am a justified ancient of mu mu big grin

Moosooman
I wouldn't mind more elaboration "Sicky." Of what you are on about. As we all would.

LordFear
I second that. By all means enlighten us O Wise One!!!

Atlantis001
Cthulhu? Is this thing everyone is trying to figure out that Role Playing Game.. Call of Cthulhu !?

LordFear
Originally posted by Atlantis001
Cthulhu? Is this thing everyone is trying to figure out that Role Playing Game.. Call of Cthulhu !?

So the whole thing is a game huh?

Moosooman

Sniper_sloth
If the old ones had come down from the aether back to earth, we'd all be dead. The event you're talking about (ignorantly), happened millenia of millenia ago, if it happened at all. However, have no doubt in your mind that the Old ones are an influence that can be measured in human society.

And a word of wisdom for you, Filth. Making your kind public is a thing fit for the most wretchedly ignorant. I am therefore obliged to write off everything you say.

LordFear
Originally posted by Sniper_sloth
If the old ones had come down from the aether back to earth, we'd all be dead. The event you're talking about (ignorantly), happened millenia of millenia ago, if it happened at all. However, have no doubt in your mind that the Old ones are an influence that can be measured in human society.

And a word of wisdom for you, Filth. Making your kind public is a thing fit for the most wretchedly ignorant. I am therefore obliged to write off everything you say.

Hey anybody mind keeping us in the loop as to what the hell you guys are talking about?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by LordFear
Hey anybody mind keeping us in the loop as to what the hell you guys are talking about?

Hi LordFear

I don't think "they" know what "they" are talking about.

DarkCrawler

What stuff you are smoking...it must be strong...

Can I have some?

Atlantis001
THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT A ROLE PLAYING GAME NAMED CALL OF CTHULHU !!! NOTHING MORE !!!

workinggirl
check out this verse in the Bible Gen 6:4 "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare to them, the same mighty men which of old, men of renown." In Hebrew they are the Nephalim.. Nephal means to fall as in to fall from grace or the fallen angels. Read Genesis Revisited by Zackariah Sitchen (sp). If he is still alive he is one of the 250 people in the world to be able to read Sumerian. Sumer is, of course, where Abraham was told to leave and go to Canaan, from Ur, which means light in Hebrew, remember in the days of creation G-d made light and saw that it was good. There are many stories of creation and of The Flood in many ancient cultures not just the Bible. So much is lost in translation but they are still the same stories. You might recognize the stories of The King, the Queen and the handsome Prince , or Abraham, Sarah (means princess) and Isaac. Of course there were other beings here on Earth, remember they were destroyed by the Flood except for a few giants, such as Goliath. I'm not a religious nut but Genesis is fabulous. I doubt that there are very many Christians who could tell you what Genesis is all about. The Christian ministry wants to control people, an interest in anything other than what the church wants you to believe is labeled New Age. They label what they don't understand. I will probably never go to church again from what I have learned through my own studies. Beings from "out there" taught us and created us just as we are able to do now, cloning for one, creating an atmosphere to accommodate life, well anyway, read Sitchen's books

whirlysplat
Someones been reading HP Lovecraft who created "The elder gods"

hilarious

debbiejo
He really believes it.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
What stuff you are smoking...it must be strong...

Can I have some?

Purple haze.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.