Hulk vs Akuma/Gouki(Streetfighter)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
This will be a good match. Well.... The Engine of destruction vs the Supreme Master of the Fist. Akuma one of the most powerful fighters in capcom's fighting games and Udon comics will be put up to a death match against Marvel's profolic brawlers, the Incredible Hulk. Already mastered the deadliest move Shun Goku Satsu of his fighting style Ansatsuken... Akuma will be eager to have a go at Hulk's Unlimited strength. Powered by Satsui No Handou, Akuma with incredible strength split Ayer's rock, crushed an island and mountains with bare hands and meditates under the oceans thousands of feet below.

well enough said!! now your say....

mr.smiley
wow!
i wish i would have thought of this.
i'm not sure how strong hulk is now but in secret wars he held a mountain up.
akuma deystroyed mountains with his bare fist.

as of know I say akuma but my mind could be changed depending on what everyone else says

Kento
Depends on which Hulk your going to use. Savage or War would win...though not without trouble but they could possibly have the time to get strong enough to win. Smart Hulk or Grey Hulk would get beat.

mr.smiley
yeah it depends on which hulk

joesha28
hmmm ok the current one than.

joesha28
Prof hulk

Kento
Don't know much about the current one....

Nataku8188
You guys are so unenlightened... Hulk's had his stomache slashed open and he held his guts in while it healed over his hands. He has UNLIMITED potential... This fight will go until Hulk gets mad... when that happens, it's just a matter of time until HULK SMASH!

Kento
Not all the Hulk's get stronger tho. Bruce Banner Hulk was set, and so was Grey Hulk.

Nataku8188
They got stronger as they got more angry, they just were weaker to begin with.

Kento
I always heard they were set strength. Plus if they are weaker they can be knocked out before getting strong enough.

joesha28
point taken..l.

Nataku8188
They WON'T be knocked out, because they are STRONGER than anything Akuma has ever dreamed of. He might win, if he, ya know, goes all out immediatly. Might.

Kento
Why wouldn't he go all out though? From what I seen Akuma isn't one to hold back.

Nataku8188
From what I've seen (Which is just about everything except the first SF comics, from way back in the day. Just can't seem to find them ANYWHERE) Akuma is one to measure his opponent's strength before defeating them.

Example;

Notice in the current SF comic, he doesn't simply obliterate Ken or Ryu in their first encounter, he measures their strength by simply sparing with them before leaving.

Notice in the Anime, Street fighter Alpha, Akuma measures Ryu's strength without even engaging him in actual combat, before leaving.

joesha28
ok, but this is a death match.... i think victory lies in "shun goku satsu"
analyse that, i think Hulk no matter what version will not recover from that. tell me if u think i am wrong.

Nataku8188

Kento
Well Ryu didn't prove a challenge at all. Plus Ryu wasn't really there to fight. In the anime anyways.

celofannn
if someone says that savage hulk can beat akuma(gouki) what if...
it's shin akuma or gouki with all the power at the top, it would be nearly impossible to bit him.
if you has played capcom vs snk 2 or marvel superheroes vs S. F or another play in a console, you know what i'm talking about
he has so much power that he can't control it, so akuma never fight at his 100% that is a myster if it has a limit

Juntai
Originally posted by celofannn
if someone says that savage hulk can beat akuma(gouki) what if...
it's shin akuma or gouki with all the power at the top, it would be nearly impossible to bit him.
if you has played capcom vs snk 2 or marvel superheroes vs S. F or another play in a console, you know what i'm talking about
he has so much power that he can't control it, so akuma never fight at his 100% that is a myster if it has a limit In one of the games, didn't he sink a island? lol.

Tha C-Master
And smash a comet in another...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.