How far would you go?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sicky666
If you found out there really was a Galactic Empire or Rebel thing, would you really join it and why and as what would you join?

I would join the Galactic Empire as a Royal Guard of the EMPEROR. (Can also be a new emperor?!)

Red Superfly
I would join The Rebels.

Even though the Empire is right, there is no way I would team up with someone with their dress sense. And it's a total sausagefest.

Rebellion.

dizzyblondegirl
i would join the rebels and beconea jedi

Kaldro
I would join the Rebels and become a fighter pilot and try to make it into Rogue Squardron and claim the title of Rogue Leader from Wedge Antilles and see him cry.

ArthasKnight
I'd probably join the Empire and become a stormtrooper because the armor just looks cool.

Antillies
I would join the rebels and become a x-wing fighter pilot the x-wing is the most beatiful ship in the entire star wars saga!

The Ones
empire. i love being evil!!!

speiderman
Man! I think I would become a space pirate and run my own smuggling business. I would have my own crew and own two ships.

Sicky666
The Dark side will win in time, 'cause all came from there... Everything is born in Chaos and will return to it. The Dark Side is the Only Side.

ArthasKnight
Interesting idea. Care to elaborate?

Sicky666
Always, it is true as ye movies stated that Ye dark side lost this time, and so in reality ye Dark Side of Gods did lose too, but not next time, be very afraid Jedi's for next time you will experience it for real!
You cannot hide behind your tv when Ye Dark Side strikes down, you all shall fall down!

Darth Subjekt
ok....are you joking and speaking just as far as the movies go, or are you truly completely infatuated with all things evil and satanic?

Uber_God
Originally posted by Sicky666
Always, it is true as ye movies stated that Ye dark side lost this time, and so in reality ye Dark Side of Gods did lose too, but not next time, be very afraid Jedi's for next time you will experience it for real!
You cannot hide behind your tv when Ye Dark Side strikes down, you all shall fall down!

try speaking english
not ye crap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.